[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

So if the show airs at 20:00 (normally airs at 22:00) in SK, does that mean it’ll be available earlier on Netflix ? Or would it come out on Netflix the normal time regardless of it airing earlier in SK? Basically, I just need to know whether to set my alarm clock to waking me up 2hrs earlier or not :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

So if the show airs at 20:00 (normally airs at 22:00) in SK, does that mean it’ll be available earlier on Netflix ? Or would it come out on Netflix the normal time regardless of it airing earlier in SK? Basically, I just need to know whether to set my alarm clock to waking me up 2hrs earlier or not :joy:

Wait, it’s coming out two hours early? 

T minus 16 hours then?????

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

This is somewhat or completely off topic but I’m watching Back to the Future part 2 and boy, I’m laughing so hard at the beginning when Doc takes Marty back and tells him to pull his pockets inside out because that’s the “style” in 2015 :lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

LMH also apparently said that she has THE most interesting background?  This was a while back, right?  Either she’s been retconned, or she will be a big player in the finale. 

I do think they changed the script half way through the show catering to the audience response. Or as you said, she might have a bigger role. We'll have to wait and see. 

@mychoiyoung I'm pretty good at avoiding live recaps but today I'm going to be refreshing the page for all recaps as I have to wait for it on netflix. I want to watch the episode knowing everything and probably prepare my heart especially if the ending is sad :( 18 hrs to go.....

@4evrkdrama COUNT ME IN. We can throw her in the garbage can together:lol: 

giphy.gif

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Lol. I felt the same way yesterday haha.

so..20:00 would be 8pm right? I think it was confirmed by @syntyche that it would air at 10pm so that’s regular airing time right? I remember reading this when I backtracked last night or this morning. 

if such is the case, it should be out on NF at regular time so around 730am. 

i hope I remember it correctly because if it airs two hours early, i have to get up at 4am for live recaps :scream:

35 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

lol I don’t think it’s airing two hours early because if it is, i am going to miss out on live recaps. It will be 4am for me :sweat:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

35 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol. I felt the same way yesterday haha.

so..20:00 would be 8pm right? I think it was confirmed by @syntyche that it would air at 10pm so that’s regular airing time right? I remember reading this when I backtracked last night or this morning. 

if such is the case, it should be out on NF at regular time so around 730am. 

i hope I remember it correctly because if it airs two hours early, i have to get up at 4am for live recaps :scream:

lol I don’t think it’s airing two hours early because if it is, i am going to miss out on live recaps. It will be 4am for me :sweat:

@AgentQuake @vangsweetie637 yea I read somewhere that it was showing at 20:00 local time haha so im just unsure when it would come out on Netflix.

I just checked again on sbs tv schedule and it still says 22:00 local time as when its premiering lol. hopefully none of us miss it when it comes out lol. not sure if ill be on here tomorrow for the live recap lol dont want to spoil myself lol 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

When you thinking to ask your best friend to be THE BEST MAN in your wedding  :joy:

# Next hours  let’s have wedding vibes :D

Real question: Can WDH be the best man at LMH and KGE’s wedding?:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

Good morning from my side of the world, very early even the sun still in the dark, it's finally Friday people! I'm so ready for the ride!

I took a lot of time to sleep yesterday, so today I won't be sleepy to wait the episode tonight. :lol:

1591082085050.gif?type=w800

===================================================FanArts=================================================

1591133175569.jpg?type=w800

Spoiler

1591133174886.jpg?type=w800

cr to bora.graphicdesign

Bonus The King Lee Gon June Calendar 

Spoiler

1590738085738.jpg?type=w800

Spoiler

1590766203478.jpg?type=w800

Credit to Minoz Korea, Minoz Japan

@Geolyvseven @Amy323 here you go, sorry for the late replies. I got all those pictures and they are all credited with its link or creator. so you just need to check it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 7

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Real question: Can WDH be the best man at LMH and KGE’s wedding?:lol:

@Heretorant I would hope both JY and ES would be best man looool after all  they both took a bullet for him :joy:

edited: 

jk I read as you meaning the characters lol hahahaha in that case WDH wouldn't be the best man lol more like a wedding guest lol although I dont know which side he would sit on hahahah he would just be sitting in the middle of the aisle lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

54 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

There is some conflicting reporting here while I saw that the airing time in korea was still the same.. So what is going on which report is the right one 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Heretorant I would hope both JY and ES would be best man looool after all  they both took a bullet for him :joy:

edited: 

jk I read as you meaning the characters lol hahahaha in that case WDH wouldn't be the best man lol more like a wedding guest lol although I dont know which side he would sit on hahahah he would just be sitting in the middle of the aisle lol

Since everything happened on TKEM set they gotta keep it only TKEM which makes him the best candidate his part of the monarchs. So his naturally the best choice for best man in that wedding 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

whatever happens tomorrow, I swear we are going to end up at that Catholic Church again where the actual wedding will be lol :love:

Hahaha. I will transport myself into the set of the filming somehow so that I am present inside a TKEM wedding if it were to occur 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

WDH can definitely make two speeches: one from JY and one from ES. Because I am talking about real and not reel lol. :lol::lol::lol:

7 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

That sounds like a good idea. We just need a wedding on top of the finale now it would be the icing on the cake 

We need a real wedding on top of a reel wedding :lol:

————————————

Side note: TKEM is still number 9 worldwide on Netflix on this Thursday afternoon. Usually by Thursday each week, they get pushed back to number 12. Great sign :D

• Like 4
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Recall the ceiling, broken, Savior LG walking to check the pulse of young LG as snow is falling in? 

This scene was breathtakingly beautiful btw. 

Tough decision for me too. I think it’s going to be the first time since this show’s airing that I won’t live stream. For once, I want to fully understand it the first time watching. 

I’m sad. The end is near :bawling:

How can you miss the live stream party

• Like 1
  • LOL 6