[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

BTS @acyellowsc

I posted this in the shipper's forum first since my priority is there. :sweatingbullets:

Episodes 1 - 3

Spoiler

Episodes 4 - 6

Spoiler

Episode 7

Spoiler

Episode 8

Spoiler

Episode 9

Spoiler

Episode 10

Spoiler

Episode 11

Spoiler

Episode 12

Spoiler

Episode 13

Spoiler

Episode 14

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

WDH can definitely make two speeches: one from JY and one from ES. Because I am talking about real and not reel lol. :lol::lol::lol:

We need a real wedding on top of a reel wedding :lol:

————————————

Side note: TKEM is still number 9 worldwide on Netflix on this Thursday afternoon. Usually by Thursday each week, they get pushed back to number 12. Great sign :D

Two speeches that would be creative and both of them delivered while his in character.

-----------------------------------------

Yes I saw that earlier it's charting well on Netflix for the 7th week definitely a hit on the streaming platform passed Elite making it second highest ranking foreign series after Money heist

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Real question: Can WDH be the best man at LMH and KGE’s wedding?:lol:

Are you sure he won't be the person who steals the groom or bride from the alter? Everyone shipping him with LMH or KGE. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, Time loop said:

How can you miss the live stream party

I’ve decided I’m going to marathon episodes 1-15 and then watch 16. I haven’t started yet so it means I’m not going to watch 16 until tomorrow night. I want to have the best viewing experience of the finale and I figure I need to refresh my memories of all that’s happened. 

Here goes... :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’ve decided I’m going to marathon episodes 1-15 and then watch 16. I haven’t started yet so it means I’m not going to watch 16 until tomorrow night. I want to have the best viewing experience of the finale and I figure I need to refresh my memories of all that’s happened. 

Here goes... :D

You are invited by force now. You don't have to watch just be there. I won't accept no for an answer:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Ladies and gents, it’s been a pleasure to interact with everybody here. Whether gushing over this drama, disappoint and rant over the local ratings, celebrate the worldwide receptions or Get confused, and shocked by the unexpected. Theorizing the plots, analyzing over @SweetButters diagram, and share my gutter minds with others who are like minded ehem *cough @Heretorant and @AgentQuake, as well as sharing virtual drink with @vangsweetie637, it has been an awesome experience watching my first LMH drama live. And it wouldn’t be the same without you all (sorry can’t tag everybody here, but I love you all). 

I’m a photographer and I have my first (small) wedding of this season, tomorrow of course, and it’s few hours away from where I live and I couldn’t steal time to watch the final episode. So I won’t be watching till tomorrow night US time. I need to practice major self control tomorrow since I have to be on my A game for this wedding. It sucks but I’m glad that life started to (somewhat) feel normal here in my neck of the woods.

So I will be off until I watch the last episode, but I’m sad that I will miss the peak time of discussing the drama. 

Feels Lioe just yesterday LMH and KGE confirmed for this drama, and now we are less than 24 hours away from the finale. Hope we have a good ending, whatever that may be :)

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

WDH can definitely make two speeches: one from JY and one from ES. Because I am talking about real and not reel lol. :lol::lol::lol:

We need a real wedding on top of a reel wedding :lol:

————————————

Two weddings back to back hahah. WDH will be like geez i just attended one not long ago oh please not another one 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

For you all who never sleep, for your viewing pleasure, enjoy yourself! :wub:

1590987520286.jpg?type=w800

Jung Tae Eul, "He is my boyfriend, ..."

Spoiler

1590987547901.jpg?type=w800

LeeEul couple smiles 

1590987549082.jpg?type=w800

LG had breakfast with his queen and father in law, aww... what a harmonious family :wub:

Spoiler

1590987546746.jpg?type=w800

credit to Tukkatamickie37

• Like 6
  • Love 11

17 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Maid of honor will also do as long his there to witness it and stand on the stage 

let’s be clear we can’t trust him :joy:

# when you are naughty maid of honor :joy:

15919092091591909196.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

1 minute ago, Time loop said:

I just wanna remind everyone that this episode is gonna be 80 mins (1 hour and 20 mins) Alot of things can happen in 80 mins 

Where did you see that? As far as I remember, ep. 15 was 1hr and 20 minutes and ep. 16 is going to be 1hr 16min: I saw a screen cap in Twitter a couple weeks ago

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Ladies and gents, it’s been a pleasure to interact with everybody here. Whether gushing over this drama, disappoint and rant over the local ratings, celebrate the worldwide receptions or Get confused, and shocked by the unexpected. Theorizing the plots, analyzing over @SweetButters diagram, and share my gutter minds with others who are like minded ehem *cough @Heretorant and @AgentQuake, as well as sharing virtual drink with @vangsweetie637, it has been an awesome experience watching my first LMH drama live. And it wouldn’t be the same without you all (sorry can’t tag everybody here, but I love you all). 

I’m a photographer and I have my first (small) wedding of this season, tomorrow of course, and it’s few hours away from where I live and I couldn’t steal time to watch the final episode. So I won’t be watching till tomorrow night US time. I need to practice major self control tomorrow since I have to be on my A game for this wedding. It sucks but I’m glad that life started to (somewhat) feel normal here in my neck of the woods.

So I will be off until I watch the last episode, but I’m sad that I will miss the peak time of discussing the drama. 

Feels Lioe just yesterday LMH and KGE confirmed for this drama, and now we are less than 24 hours away from the finale. Hope we have a good ending, whatever that may be :)

:bawling: Why this sad speech already! You’re making me emotional here. :bawling:

Didn’t we say from the beginning that we were sisters on this forum? You’re a photographer. I’m not exactly a photographer but my work involves filming and video editing. Somewhat the same field, wouldn’t you say? I petition for us to to be the photographer and videographer of MinEun’s wedding! :lol::lol::lol:

14 minutes ago, Time loop said:

You are invited by force now. You don't have to watch just be there. I won't accept no for an answer:joy:

Oh thank goodness! I was waiting for someone to stop me from waiting until night time. I guess I have no choice but to be present at the same time every Friday :joy:

maybe  a memorable bedscene atleast

this is me if they don't gave us a bedscene in the last episode:lol:

@Jemrie THIS:

7zpbfeolyrsl.gif

is making me feel all sorts of things! :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

10 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@scrawford ohh... here it is,, the wedding news that I keep chanting for the whole episodes, and it's coming from you first, :D congrats, hope everything runs smoothly as planned. Get some plenty relaxation and wishing you a lifetime love and happiness, I'll be sad as the drama will end in a few hours and everybody will resume their life back. But yeah that's life, we'll still be here for a while or even longer in my case. It's hard to get over to something I put all my heart into it.

Here's king Lee Gon is also excited like you, :D

1591100769900.gif?type=w800

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Where did you see that? As far as I remember, ep. 15 was 1hr and 20 minutes and ep. 16 is going to be 1hr 16min: I saw a screen cap in Twitter a couple weeks ago

Do you still have that screen cap cause I recall seeing similar screencap where it says 80 mins 

• Like 3