[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

5 hours ago, andy78 said:

I finally watched ep 1 and 2...great story and actors!!!Her familly is awfull...i wonder if that woman is her mother !!!

That was her stepmom, I think? There's no mom in the world who would treat her daughter like that :smirk:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, thanie said:

That was her stepmom, I think? There's no mom in the world who would treat her daughter like that :smirk:

1 hour ago, Nat_93 said:

I also think she’s not her real mom

7 hours ago, andy78 said:

I finally watched ep 1 and 2...great story and actors!!!Her familly is awfull...i wonder if that woman is her mother !!!

http://program.tving.com/tvn/cloy/8/Contents/Html?h_seq=2 

There's a description of Se Ri's mom on this page that pertains to their relationship. It's in Korean so I won't hazard a guess or my rudimentary translation. Let's leave it to the experts. @KimSooHanMoo  @alleram95 What does it say? Thanks.

한정연 (62)ㅣ방은진

세리 어머니.

윤회장이 밖에서 낳아온 딸, 세리와는 애증의 관계이다. 세리가 실종되던 날도 평소처럼 세리에게 모진 말을 퍼부었는데... 세리가 사고로 사라졌다는 소식을 듣게 된다.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, thanie said:

1 hour ago, Nat_93 said:

I also think she’s not her real mom

From what I read from Chinese translation, Seri's father had her with another woman.

Son Yejin is so gorgeous! Love her smile!

• Like 6
  • Love 4

On 12/19/2019 at 9:44 AM, sharluvsenergy said:

From what I read from Chinese translation, Seri's father had her with another woman.

Son Yejin is so gorgeous! Love her smile!

Its her faithful smile that makes her even more gorgeous:wub:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including IG . Thanks
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, sharluvsenergy said:

That explains the woman's indifference towards Se-ri. 

You can make translation, too? We'll  be needing you more in the days to come :heart: Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Loveumore said:

Its her faithful smile that makes her even more gorgeous:wub:

More than gorgeous, I love Se-ri's character in the drama more than Hyun Bin's ...

Street-Smart. Where would you find a "captive" who can make the table turns to her advantage? And she even have the guts to blackmail RJH and his comrades. Poor men :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, thanie said:

You can make translation, too? We'll  be needing you more in the days to come :heart: Thanks! 

More than gorgeous, I love Se-ri's character in the drama more than Hyun Bin's ...

Street-Smart. Where would you find a "captive" who can make the table turns to her advantage? And she even have the guts to blackmail RJH and his comrades. Poor men :D

I can translate Chinese written stuff but not Korean hur hur :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

58 minutes ago, thanie said:

RJH caved in on SR when she made a funny remark saying "ur looks is my type" on their first meeting :D... Cupid really hit the target :heart: hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, campanulah said:

http://program.tving.com/tvn/cloy/8/Contents/Html?h_seq=2 

There's a description of Se Ri's mom on this page that pertains to their relationship. It's in Korean so I won't hazard a guess or my rudimentary translation. Let's leave it to the experts. @KimSooHanMoo  @alleram95 What does it say? Thanks.

한정연 (62)ㅣ방은진

세리 어머니.

윤회장이 밖에서 낳아온 딸, 세리와는 애증의 관계이다. 세리가 실종되던 날도 평소처럼 세리에게 모진 말을 퍼부었는데... 세리가 사고로 사라졌다는 소식을 듣게 된다.

The translations for Han Jang Yeon (62) played by actress Bang Eun Jin

Se Ri's Mother

A daughter that was born outside (of their wedding) by Chairman Yoon, that is the love and hate relationship she had with Se Ri. On the day Se Ri has gone missing, she gave a hateful remark as usual but then she heard about her disappearance.

@Fairy thank you for the information about the upcoming OSTs release :)

I think this is the original article about the news of the OSTs artist line up
https://www.melon.com/musicstory/inform.htm?mstorySeq=9838

Other than the 1st OST sang by 10cm that has been released, several artists that will participate :

1. Davichi

One of the greatest ballad duo (personally they are one of my favorites artists ^_^). They have participated in singing many drama OSTs such as 'This Love' - Descendants of the Sun, 'It's Okay That's Love' - It's Okay That's Love, 'Falling in Love' - The Beauty Inside and etcs.

2. Baek Ye Rin

She recently release her solo album one of her songs 'Square (2017)' topping the music charts in Korea. 

3. Yoon Mi Rae

The 2nd OSTs that will be release this week (Sunday 22th) is sung by Yoon Mi Rae. The title of the song is 'Flower' (according to the ending credit in ep 2). Several OSTs sang by her are 'Touch Love' - Master's Sun, 'Always' - Descendants of the Sun, 'You are My World' - Legend of the Blue Sea.

4. Crush

Crush will release a new OSTs after 3 years. His last OST is 'Beautiful' - Goblin. According to the short interview he will sing a song with title 'A world for the two of them' (a literal translation from 둘 만의 세상으로 가). Crush said that the song is a ballad fitting for winter season and it is a song about lovers who wish to reach and be with each other. 

I can't wait for the upcoming OSTs :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Loveumore said:

RJH caved in on SR when she made a funny remark saying "ur looks is my type" on their first meeting :D... Cupid really hit the target :heart: hahaha. 

Which part? Oh, my! That is why I have to re-watch the first 2 Episodes. I tend to forget the most important part :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

@alleram95 ur welcome dear.. :) and thank you for translating the original page about upcoming Osts and the singers :heart:  I can't wait it too :love:

30 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Crush said that the song is a ballad fitting for winter season and it is a song about lovers who wish to reach and be with each other. 

especially his song so worth to be waited, :love:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

With a scary face and an impatient personality, sergeant major Pyo Chi Soo (Yang Kyung Won) has a sharp temperament towards Yoon Se Ri, using harsh words and drawing boundaries. However, he is a kind figure who treats her carefully, drawing anticipation for their love-hate relationship.

Reveal hidden contents

Buzzworthy-actors.png

I like Yoon Se Ri & Pyo Chi Soo love-hate relationship the most!

They are so so funny when they argue with each other.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, xianyi8 said:

Who's excited for this? :heart:

Considering Seri is smart woman (READ: Self-Made), she must be a good actress also :wub:

HB's hairstyle is :joy:. North Korean style???

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • Love 1