[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

I am back with TVN’s witty and humorous captions!

“A shopping man appears in the market?!

I've asked this Oppa to buy things, but he ends up buying people's hearts.“

I can’t help but reproduce two of the pics in that IG post by tvN coz I love that scene so much. Hyun Bin always gives us true to life characters. Shy/embarrassed Captain Ri is so different from shy/embarrassed real person Hyun Bin!

XDBii9J.png

Having rewatched the two episodes once through from beginning to end, let me give a shoutout to show my appreciation for the set. The military base village (the village square and the houses and their interior), the train station platform at “Pyongyang”, the roads and the “tunnel” when Captain Ri sped through to go to the rescue of SeRi, the manual traffic light control system etc etc - the set feels so authentic and real and so believably North Korea. The set makes me feel immersed in the lives of these characters. 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

http://program.tving.com/tvn/cloy/5/Board/View?b_seq=31

TVN has published gorgeous still cuts of episode 2's outro scene. 

This scene was shot in Kleine Scheidegg, a train station in the Kleine Scheidegg mountain pass in the canton of Bern, Switzerland. In particular, where RJH and YSR are at is the Jungfraubahn side of the station, the one whose trains (red ones with yellow letterings) climb up to Jungfraujoch. Son Ye Jin posted a photo of one on her Instagram. The other side of the station is Wengernalpbahn whose trains (yellow and green) proceed to another village named Grindelwald. We see them plying about in the intro scene of each episode and in the first teaser that came out. 

I see that in the earlier pages of the thread, filming sites were posted for documentation purposes, which I think will be relevant for when we revisit the thread in the future.

And if you happen to be in town, this place is a must-visit. 

kRBrHLj.png

rVWHlH5.png

jUXW4Mo.png

Spoiler

WZoyekb.png

CmOLoCs.png

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, RobinM said:

Out of interest is this supposed to occur primarily in NK? I am curious as to how the  playboy Chaebol becomes Mr National Treasures love rival :)

I've been wanting to ask this question :P. I wonder if the whole story will revolve around NK? I don't want wanna sound bitter, but is it really possible for someone from NK to end up (romantically, as in happily ever after) with a South Korean? I am just afraid that another Hyun Bin drama will shatter my heart into pieces :bawling:. Since this is a work of fiction and being a firm believer that Love knows no boundary, I assume that everything is possible! 

*answering my own question :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

@Fairy Thank you so much for sharing that video! I have watched it quite a few times on Youtube and I find them both so adorable! I laughed out loud when Son Yejin was asked to name 3 of Hyun Bin's movies and when she was done, Hyun Bin laughed and said he should have chosen works with longer titles. Haha!

Anyway, I was joking with my friend that The Swoon probably am done with me repeating episode 1 and 2 and also the interview that Hyun Bin and Son Yejin did with each other endlessly, which is why they released a new video.:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 12/19/2019 at 12:36 AM, KimSooHanMoo said:

To those who provided the information about SeRi’s mother, thank you so much as well! Yes as alleram95 has answered, the info says she’s a daughter born outside of the marriage. So the wife of Chairman Yoon is not the real mother.

19 hours ago, andy78 said:

thanks @alleram95...i just could not understand how could a mom be like this...i really like SERI she left home but did something with her life...she has her own company...no wonder her father wants her to be his company new CEO...

774c62bde22b1a2d99fec28bc795f6c5d3c64d30

Are you sure this means she's not the birth mother?

My favorite bit so far is JH preparing a meal for SR.   I wanted to eat that meal more than any other I've seen in kdrama.

25474c4a73f8bdf531d2618bd89baf764e13e383

I'm glad Hyun Bin is not playing a jerk.  

• Like 5

3 hours ago, 1ouise said:

I'm glad Hyun Bin is not playing a jerk. 

Me tooo. And it suits him.

One of my favorite moments was seeing him buy South Korean products for Seri. I just loved how, like many other things, he went an extra mile just to make Seri comfortable.

• Like 7