[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Seo Dan will make her debut appearance in episode 3.

it would be interesting too see how in love she with hyunbin. does both of them attend the same school in switzerland? it would be great to find out her characther. 

hopefully the writter write a good characther development for her so she didnt only become annoying fiancee but had her own style/vibe that keep us interesting

• Like 3

Crash Landing on You: Episode 1

EeStYbT.jpg

by LollyPip

Hyun Bin makes a quick return to dramaland (for him) as a North Korean soldier who finds himself in a situation he never thought he’d be in – protecting a lost South Korean woman. Sohn Ye-jin is a businesswoman who never expected to find herself accused of being a spy, and she uses every bit of her impressive wiles to try to get home and return to her comfortable life. Crash Landing on You is completely different than I expected, and I mean that in the best possible way.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/12/crash-landing-on-you-episode-1/

I am liking how positive Dramabeans is about the first episode. Can't wait for more recaps from them!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I feel be grateful that  I can  watch this drama on Netflix. I hope that rating on netflix  will be counted.  it's hurtful when I read some title on  online  magazine  saying that this drama is on the flop based on thê  low  rating.  I l think it deserve more attention from public. 

It's great to meet Hyun Bin and   Son Ye Jin  again.  I love both last performance of them, espcially  Son Ye Jin in  Something  in the rain,  very  sweet  love story  with no   negative dramatic  factor such as jealousy, scheme or ploy ...

Hope that  Land crashing  on you will also be beautiful love story  like that. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Seo Dan will make her debut appearance in episode 3.

it would be interesting too see how in love she with hyunbin. does both of them attend the same school in switzerland? it would be great to find out her characther. 

hopefully the writter write a good characther development for her so she didnt only become annoying fiancee but had her own style/vibe that keep us interesting

I have a feeling their engagement is more of family arrangement as she too is a daughter of Nk aristocrat. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Flyingbird said:

I feel be grateful that  I can  watch this drama on Netflix. I hope that rating on netflix  will be counted.  it's hurtful when I read some title on  online  magazine  saying that this drama is on the flop based on thê  low  rating.  I l think it deserve more attention from public. 

It's great to meet Hyun Bin and   Son Ye Jin  again.  I love both last performance of them, espcially  Son Ye Jin in  Something  in the rain,  very  sweet  love story  with no   negative dramatic  factor such as jealousy, scheme or ploy ...

Hope that  Land crashing  on you will also be beautiful love story  like that. 

Watching netflix wont help the rating in korea but it does help for the future of quality kdrama that netflix will sponsor. Which probably another son ye jin or hyunbin drama again. 

For the low rating.. hot damn thats the highest cable tv rating ever since grateful family back in middle october.

And the second episode saw increase by 0.8% nationwide and more than 1% on seoul.

It is already a hit ( third best debut rating in 2019 right after Hotel del luna and Arthdal ) 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

On 12/16/2019 at 1:11 AM, ktcjdrama said:

I am enjoying most of the scenes. But tbh, not warming up to the character of Yoon Se Ri yet. I don’t know but there is something about her character that I haven’t felt real. Something a bit off. For me, she came across way too cheeky for someone of her status and background. I expected a little more mellow person (or even snarky) especially given the situation that she landed herself in. Not cheeky for sure. 

As for HyunBin... what can I say, just :wub::lol:

I thought so too but after thinking about Se Ri's life and how she left home, made her own way, and most of her family is trash made me think it's a front. She's most likely super hurt and wounded and puts up this act. 

We need more love for Secretary Hong on this thread an. Omg I love him and his loyalty so much.:heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

There's an apt Joint Security Area (the movie) response to Yoon Se Ri charming her way out of her dire siituation in North Korea. 

Yoon Se Ri (Fashion CEO, Blabbermouth Extraordinaire, 2019) 

zH3ZKWe.png

North Korean military officer, Has stared eye-to-eye everyday with South Korean soldiers stationed at the DMZ, 2000

92IsM4Z.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Watching netflix wont help the rating in korea but it does help for the future of quality kdrama that netflix will sponsor. Which probably another son ye jin or hyunbin drama again. 

For the low rating.. hot damn thats the highest cable tv rating ever since grateful family back in middle october.

And the second episode saw increase by 0.8% nationwide and more than 1% on seoul.

It is already a hit ( third best debut rating in 2019 right after Hotel del luna and Arthdal ) 

I concur your opinion. I have a feeling there might be another series of these lovely souls hb and syj if there are massive viewers here on netflix. More viewers more revenue so that means they make money. Actually love to see them again after this drama ends its either in a small or big screen:innocent: . Forgive my greediness:P

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hello! I’m hooked, I’ve never liked a drama so much in the first two episodes since Goblin! This show brought me back to Korean dramas, I was only watching Chinese dramas lately. This is too good, I love all the characters, even the NK citizens, they are too funny.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

To be honest I am afraid to watch this. Including Goblin being so tragic  and heartbreaking all the bittersweet and open endings and WTF? Endings in dramas have made me not even want to start being really really invested in a Rom Com I know will Soon have heavy angst, most likely noble idiocy and  separation of the leads. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

To be honest I am afraid to watch this. Including Goblin being so tragic  and heartbreaking all the bittersweet and open endings and WTF? Endings in dramas have made me not even want to start being really really invested in a Rom Com I know will Soon have heavy angst, most likely noble idiocy and  separation of the leads. 

I agree with open-ended romcoms ruining the entire journey we as viewers experience with the characters. Especially if a series is promoted as a 'romantic-comedy' it is unfair to give it a open ending! I also really hope that its not the case in this series. Actually the tone of first two episodes does not suggest a sad ending as such but again who knows!!

But seriously though I want Hyun bin to have a happy ending in this drama after the heartbreak that was Memories of Alhambra!!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Hi everybody

I just ended watching the two firts episodes and i have to say that this Drama got me immediatly.  I am so happy i found this Drama. 

Pucca

@anony12345 Neather do i. I mean i couldn't finich watching her last Drama...it was too bad, at least for me. 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t post consecutively within an hour . Edit to add
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, rita96 said:

But seriously though I want Hyun bin to have a happy ending in this drama after the heartbreak that was Memories of Alhambra!!

Yeah, so true!! After Secret Garden, he does not have a really memorable drama. I mean, I completely like his acting and his appearance in Jekyll and Alhambra. But, the dramas are not the ones making you want to watch again for the second round. Especially Alhambra was soo good until probably 20 minutes before it ends?! So I really hope that Crash landing can be his memorable drama in a good way as RomCom. Although I keep my expectations not so high for a happy ending, considering the bottlenecks that they will face. 

I also watch it in Netflix. The good thing is that we only have to wait one hour after it airs or around 10 minutes after the episode finished airing in South Korea. Good to avoid spoilers :glasses:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, RobinM said:

I think the ending would take place in switzerland. Both will be heading there for a healing. And from there they would eventually meet along the lake area...

Gradually we are approaching to a melomoments from funny as junghyuk has started hiding and protecting seri from ep3 to onwards. It would be so intense.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, camichi said:

Hi everybody

I just ended watching the two firts episodes and i have to say that this Drama got me immediatly.  I am so happy i found this Drama. 

Pucca

Keep watching dear for the coming weeks after weeks. Pls do give ur positive comments too. To make you excite:D this drama and the 2 main leads was noted as most talked actors so far:wub:

• Like 7

Finally, I'm done watching the first 2 episodes. I can only watch 15 minutes at a time due to my tight schedule. Will definitely re-watch it for some details I may have missed, and while waiting for another episode to unveil :)

• Like 4