[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Well done CLOY team.:thumbsup:. I can't even guess what will happen next. So many emotions in one eps.  Sadly,  netflix didn't show the teaser for eps 10  but I saw it in fans ig. Care to explain whats going on in the teaser?TIA 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Nesame said:

It will be excited and funny if the 4 ducklings went to South and met SR ad know that she is so rich. 

i wonder how will JH manage to go over South. 

Earlier on in the thread, someone suggested that JCK could have escaped to SK so JH was sent there to capture him. I hope our ducklings follow JH there!

• Like 9

Wow... I haven't watched a drama that has its benchmark set higher with each episode like that before.

First I was worried about Seri and feeling so upset abt Junghyuk and Seri's separation, then I was laughing at the whole scene with Seri and Junghyuk's father. Next I was in tears when the lovebirds met again, but after that I laughed and giggled again when they sat down with Junghyuk's parents. Then I had goosebumps at the piano scene (it was electrifying). And after I so wanted to climb into the screen and punch Jo Cheol Kang in the face. I felt pity for Dan in this episode as well, but the scene with Seungjun made me laugh too. My tears were threatening to spill when Seri had the goodbye scene with the ducklings and they finally let go and went wild when Junghyuk and Seri had their goodbye kiss. T___T

So much of emotions in just one episode. The rollercoaster ride was so very thrilling and the hour went past without me realizing it, leaving me wanting more!! My friend came over to watch the episode with me tonight and we were in a mess after the episode. Just so sooooooo awesome!!

I need to organize some of my thoughts before posting more as I am still in an high adrenaline state. Need to calm down a little. BUT!!! Can I say how glad I was when I saw that it was U-pil who picked up the box Seri dropped when she was kidnapped?!?!?! God bless his soul for picking it up and handing it to his father!!!

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, dftio said:

Hmm so our leads have recognised each other, and after all her attempts at escaping, we are back at the start, where she literally has to cross the DMZ? Say what???

I think it's a brilliant idea that RJH has his team on watch and he walks her back where she came from. It sounds simple, but no one in this forum has discussed about this before ep 9, hasn't it? It actually tells me how thoughtful the writer was when she planned out all these escapes for Seri. To return the way you arrived. Pure gold.

However that walk back seems too easy to be true. I'm sure if it's just a straight path with no obstacles like that, thousands of NK have defected over the years already.

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Alright. Comrades, we need more close ups of that kiss! I see director-nim was either being greedy or teasing us!

we would work on it , all comrades :joy:

but can we talk about the beauty that he technically kissed her in SK :joy:

# he did crossover the line after her she crossed it  ( my heart is like wow )   , he can now cross all boundaries to be with her :wub:

5e233f8c7811c744957620.gif?download

5e233f578c195738412225.gif?download

15793680181579368010.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 12

Welp it’s way past bedtime again, that was a seriously long episode.. On top of being sleep deprived I now have swollen eyes? :crazy:

*clap hands* director-nim and writer-nim. This episode kept me on edge and I didn’t expect that Seri would be sent back tonight. 

So fitting that she went back the way she came, with the same group of soldiers that allowed her in. Now that it’s happened it’s such a no brainer but I honestly didn’t expect it.

I loved loved loved the comedy and the sadness of all of the episode today. They did the parting scene so well.. 

However I’m wondering what tricks the writer has up her sleeve since I believe the long episodes were meant to segue the storyline back to South Korea at the halfway mark.

Im also slightly befuddled how CCK is going to make it to Seoul, but it seems he will now play his way there, as a deserter/ defector so that he can get SeRi? But why?? 

Maybe when my head is clearer tomorrow I will have answers. Ha. Does JH make it to Seoul tomorrow already or is SeRi just imagining him in her pining? 

• Like 9

Park Ji Eun is a master I totally forgot all the doubts I had after Eps7-8 and enjoyed this episode so much! Every strand was pulled together so well:

—We all knew Jeong Hyuk’s mother was a softie and would play a major role, but actually, so is his father! They both understood Seri’s role in helping Jeong Hyuk find his way back to himself 

—the watch. It had to be found by the Rat, watch him redeem himself sometime in the near future

—the path to South Korea: watch the band of four chase Jeong Hyuk to Seoul

—very strong hints about fantastical reunification

11 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Earlier on in the thread, someone suggested that JCK could have escaped to SK so JH was sent there to capture him. I hope our ducklings follow JH there!

Yes, they do.

Spoiler

One of the recent spoilers I read is the band of four was filming with Seri all day and Hyun Bin never showed up! So they must have followed her to Seoul.

Now that Jeong Hyuk’s path has been partially fulfilled, eagerly anticipating Seri-tongmu’s character arc as she discovers she can no longer live her old life again...I have a feeling Jeong Hyuk will appears by the end of 10 (as per spoiler we saw earlier) and we can all go and enjoy our Seollal.

P.S. Saw some questions about Korean formalities; yes it’s very common for good friends and even lovers whom you get to know in adulthood (20 or so?) to address each other as —sshi, especially in public or with friends. But as you can see Seri totally dropped the formalities this episode: she calls him “tangshin” more than once and her 사랑해요 리정혁씨 becomes 사랑해 리정혁 (the book titles) :heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 2

This might be an unpopular opinion but I really don't care about SD and SJ being together. I liked it when SJ was scheming things, he has quite the personality. But this episode showing SJ and SD beginning their "romance" was a little bit strange.

The ducklings deserve more glory! They are the most fun part of the show and I hope they play a role in South Korea as well. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

A man that can cross boundaries , defy his parents for you, and protect you at all cost is the man for you. I hope SR believes in destiny now because their love surpasses any distance or time.  Even if they are separated, destiny will find them back together. 

Each episode keeps getting better than the last. Just when I thought episode 8 was the best, episode 9 showed up and Proved me wrong. This writer is just too good.  I really liked JHs dad and the writer did a good job portraying a parents love for their child—even if he is the top NK military person  and could have tortured SR and made her disappear (as what the typical NK stereotype would be) but instead we get warm loving parents, even though papa was so flabbergasted by their affection, even NK parents are just like any one of ours. 

I cannot wait to see our ducklings in SK! I can imagine SR spoiling them and returning the favor. At this point now, I still cannot guess where the writer is going to take the ending but I know/hope she will not disappoint. 

• Like 11
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

we would work on it , all comrades :joy:

but can we talk about the beauty that he technically kissed her in SK :joy:

# he did crossover the line after her she crossed it  ( my heart is like wow )   , he can now cross all boundaries to be with her :wub:

AH that's an interesting thot about them kissing in SK. But if I am not mistaken, if they are within the DMZ, isn't that kinda like no-man's land, ie it's a NEUTRAL zone? Which is actually the BEST place for the lovers to be. lol!

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

Ok so I am so belive that director-nim is teasing our eyesight right now. :blink:

First he gave us a zoom out kiss scene outside the hospital and now he gave us a bad zoom-in kiss scene!! 

oh no~ please don't let them miss each other for too long. :tears: Wish that RJH will start finding her in SK/ Switzerland and both can reunite

I got to say each episode is getting more unpredictable as we are already halfway through the drama. Could we expect a wedding at the end :wub: I am so curious

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

As I watched SR and JH plus F4 walking across the field towards DMZ, all the theories earlier about how SR will be sent back to South Korea was totally THROWN OUT the window! The writer really threw a curved ball at us (or at least me). And I nodded my head and exclaimed, yes, this feels right. JH was the one who found SR in NK, and he is the one who will be sending her back. Writer nim - you are awesome!!

I agree with you there.

I read some post earlier that was disappointed the way Seri was sent back. In my opinion this method is pure gold. "To return the way you arrived", isn't it a strategy in one of those war strategies books? Also, I'm sure before episode 9 no one in the entire CLOY fandom has thought of this escaping method. I myself spent some time thinking about what other options could there be for Seri, but due to my limited experience with K drama and little knowledge about NK-SK tension, I thought there was no other way and RJH was going in circles. I should have more faith in RJH like Seri. She was so convinced that he could help her escape and she was right. Maybe that's why he loves her and not me, hehe :)

Kudos to writer-nim for having planned out all these escape scenarios so thoughtfully.

Just one minor thing though: This path crossing the border without any obstacles just seem too easy to be true. If reality was like that, I'm sure thousands of NK would have defected already.

But yeah, this is a fictitious border, where our OTP could stand next to the barbed wire and kiss symbolically. I'm not complaining :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 3