[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

3 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I haven't watched a Hong sisters drama other than this, but from what I read, they tend to make their second female leads unlikeable. I personally dislike the super likeable second male lead + detestable female second lead formula that's been used so many times, so I'd prefer firefly guard to be the baddie somehow, or have no one be the baddie (including Cha Se Ri). But I won't be surprised if I they don't swerve that way. -_-

In my opinion it's on the contrary. All their second female/male leads are strangely likable in their meanness or even cute in a silly kind of way . Lol if it even makes sense:lol::sweatingbullets: But you usually don't hate them all that much more like they annoy you in a childish manner.

Plus Hong sisters are famous for their no love triangles, no matter how the second leads try. Which is good for me)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Ok! Yes I've watched The Crowned Clown! I think Yeo Jin Goo did a great job as Ha Sun and Lee Hun! I can't wait to watch him in this drama! I ask, "How will he act?"

Start it right away~! You can see the difference :D..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...trying not to spoil myself too much on Ep 7...but....

giphy99.gif

....even while at work, can't resist :tounge_xd:

Now, let me just back up and read a few pages in the thread I've missed ~

Edited by lightbringer06
  • LOL 6

17 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol im waiting for episode 7 to be released lol

i figured something must have snapped MW to the edge and it has to be the princess’s doing!

Okay. Who is he hugging in that preview? Is it Mira? <_< I don’t like her.

It's not Mira it's a kid. And my theory is that the kid was the one in the photo MW is looking at and burned later on I bet Mira had ties with that kid maybe she's connected to that kid's death and MW is using that kid as a means to invite Mira in the afterlife then CS intervened.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

preview for ep 8

CS: Is there any secrets in this hotel that I have yet to know?
SH: Ms Jang Man Weol can not leave this hotel ever
CS: Let's go to a good place together. We can see the scenery together and it will be even better while eating delicious food too
MW: Anyplace I go with you will feel like hell. Spending time together in a hell, I don't want you to feel it
MG: Just let it go and go back (?)
MW: How can I just let that woman go?
CS: Please don't do it
MW: Please leave Goo Chan Sung
CS: Whether this place is your jail or hell, I will stay here with you

@stroppyse feel free to give another version of translations. Good to see you in a same thread :)

I'm not really sure about what Ma Go said in the preview. Is she saying 스쳐 or 스처?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

17 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

It's not Mira it's a kid. And my theory is that the kid was the one in the photo MW is looking at and burned later on I bet Mira had ties with that kid maybe she's connected to that kid's death and MW is using that kid as a means to invite Mira in the afterlife then CS intervened.

Ah thank you! I replayed that scene many time to see who he was hugging lol 

@Ondine @lightbringer06 @Yana Mujay @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st

are there any clips of episode 7 anywhere? The raw version hasn’t been released and i just wanna see some of it LOL! I am desperate :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i figured something must have snapped MW to the edge and it has to be the princess’s doing!

me too I I  dont like Mira! so clingy!  am curious who is CS hugging in the preview!? 

@vangsweetie637 check episode 7 excepts HERE:

https://instagram.com/edsm_herprivatelife?igshid=xyeay7jz2zw

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@juju84 I like your theory about CM is actually a prince, and not a guard. 

I've had serious doubt over his attire since the beginning, especially the emblem on his forehead and the ornament used to tie his hair.

Usually in Goryeo era or the three kingdoms era (from what I've watched of sageuk during that period and a bit of interest to Korean history), that kind of attire, where the forehead piece has emblem like that, is worn by royals or high ranking officials.

I rewatch episode where MW take hostage of CM before the scene she was sucked into quicksand, CM was guessing that she and her gang were nomads from Goguryeo, and CM said he also came from the same place. 

I think he is one of the many princes of Wang Geon, the founder of Goryeo, just like in Scarlet Heart. Since Wang Geon traced his ancestry to a noble clan in Goguryeo and the place where he grew up were full of Goguryeo refugees, maybe that's why CM said he also came from the same place. Just as one of our chingu here said, they maybe were arranged to be married. I think the princess is from the falling Later Silla who was sent to marry the prince as submission to new dynasty and political affiliation.

Well, this whole historical thing is just my imagination. 

I am not exactly sure either of which period was shown in MW's past. LOL. 

Could CM be Wang So? kekekekekeke :tounge_xd:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Ah thank you! I replayed that scene many time to see who he was hugging lol 

@Ondine @lightbringer06 @Yana Mujay @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st

are there any clips of episode 7 anywhere? The raw version hasn’t been released and i just wanna see some of it LOL! I am desperate :P

3766uo.gif

&  Layback like our girl  , when come to waiting  for the episode  :joy::mrgreen:

Spoiler

try this for clips :yum:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Hello Again!

Today's episode was good and sad. But then the intense ending really got me like... :blink:

PyTT0Xc.gif

*We get a bit of flashback of what the princess did to MW and her people, the death of YW, and the wedding of that evil turd and CM... LIKE OMG, I NEED A DRINK!* :crazy::lol:

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Yup, I think It's Mira.  But I don't think it's because CS has feeling for her rather he knows that otherwise MW would be punished for her actions. It's his way to protect her. Plus Mira and So Hee (or how was her name, again?) are different people in CS's eyes.

@alleram95, thank you for translating preview! 

I especially like this part *CS: Whether this place is your jail or hell, I will stay here with you*

Awww, Chan Seong-aa!  Looks like diclaration of love to me:heart: You'd better make good on your words! :wub:

@Ellander88,  thank you for your insights! This is exactly my thought, chingu!

I also believe CM and SH's marriage was arranged but maybe she began developing some feelings  for him or it was just hurting her pride to see CM choosing some commoner over her. 

Lol, Wang So? That would be hilarious.:yum:

• Like 7