Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

MW and her tribe could have been in poverty thats why she doesn’t want to go back to the poor days ever again.. and, whats better than champagne so bubbly and nice, compared to olden days when nothing tastes this good :D

actually the grim reaper would be a good witness of how much good deeds MW has done for the ghosts all these 1000 years.. he is there with them every time they send off the ghosts..

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I agree. It is shown to us that the past MW was different from the 1000 year old one. It is true that she may have repressed most of her memories and thus needs to fill a void. But remember that she also remembers being poor. So I think that for her to be materialistic is her way of making up for what she lacked in her past. Her fate and status in the past hurt and damaged her. So i am thinking her always wanting money and spending it is her way of making herself feel better about how poor she used to be (and her own mental coping mechanism as mentioned above). 

Yes, and we were also talking about the ghosts being reflections of her, and we have that trio at the beginning: the one who hadn't had enough to eat; the one who couldn't get warm; and the one who was making up for lost time in education (and remember that MW did not know how to write her name).  I think we can assume MW had these same experiences at one point or another.

I too think it's a combination of deprivation in her youth and trying to fill up the empty emotional spaces in her life with material goods.  Also, on the myth level I've been reading her story on, everything else about her basic personality is accounted for except this greedy materialism, though maybe I just haven't found it.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

The last scene of Ep 7 when JMW recalls memories when she sees Mira, do you think CS also sees those memories? He looks surprised at the moment and looks at JMW as if he saw the same things in her past... So curious.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Likewise each episode HDL is fine example to learn and to accept  the richness of humans  interpretation how to lives according the law and punishment.

Yet, we surely didn't know where is the story might it go, even MW life is under 2 kind threatened 

1. The strongest MG wanna she her found her lost soul.

4.The fierce MG need punished her as Evils.

We the audience now in states to denials and acceptance how the story would prevail. Some sending messages just to cut it of the story, pointing the most unwanted character in the story(Captain firefly mostly-_-) to judge and take a whole storyline become easy click bait, how to punished nice guys to be evils when in fact may be right may be not, at least what i wish  the writers definitely not to go in this easy plot.

I believed in their friendship (the 3 of them) is to precious to diminish in such cruel reasons.(i really want Hong sisters writing Young MW story standalone,it's strong concept and idea how two Goryeo Nobel get abandon by their tribe MW become thieves and CM become higher  Rank soldiers in their enemies tribe)

I think they 2 guys sacrifice their live for Man Wol  is more acceptable .

since The girl who's life in past presence in MW timelines again, there's must be reason why just She and MW  to redeem their sin?

So let's see whatever the writers give audience precious heartache story or just slaughter the predictable "jerk" to satisfied some viewers.:huh:

From start i really don't like reincarnation idea but talk the truth this time i would accept that's idea, someone  of 2 guys maybe is CS past, 

Excited for tonight.

HDL come flying high tonight 

10 in ratings please.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

HDL other character is interesting as well. The staffs, Grim Reaper, Mago even Sanchez. Their story might be sad, but  I hope the 3 staffs will have a happy ending. Grim Reaper who is calm and helpful. All of this, I think Sanchez is the normal one. What will be his role? Cupid for MW & CS?

At this point, I will just "enjoy the heartache/ angst" of episode 8 and hopefully, we get the romantic & sweet CS & MW moment in the upcoming episode.

Credit to owner;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0s78gWnPVN/

• Like 6

Yoo Na.. where are you??

:D

our dear firefly guard.. he looked sincere, i really dun think he wouls betray MW for *THAT* princess :huh:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:
Yoo Na.. where are you??

:D

our dear firefly guard.. he looked sincere, i really dun think he wouls betray MW for *THAT* princess :huh:

Every scenes he appeared  i got goosebumps, honestly rare i got this kind feelings for actor's.

Spoiler

My last crush is JHI before he famous thou...he is my Taek(NL)4ever;)

But no one could take my whole support to my one and only

Jieun, IU, Jian, Manwol,

Whoever she name it.

:heart:

IMG-20190804-163355.jpg

IMG-20190804-163348.jpg

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

I feel there must be a bigger picture than Mira/Princess.

Since they met so soon, what will MW do? Try to kill her for the next 8 episodes?

I also get a sense that somehow MW will sacrifice herself somehow (and save a human's life) and go peacefully into the next realm. I don't think Death Mago will be able to claim her soul.

Flower Mago is trying to help MW move on but I wonder if her, Pink Mago and Glasses Mago already know the ending to MW's story. Or are they the ones to offer different pathways for MW and it is up to her to choose the road to take, revenge or forgiveness.

I am not sure if love is meant to be in the picture for MW but it looks like CS is halfway there. Be prepared for heartbreak when he really sends MW off in the limo to heaven.

Not sure if they will do a Goblinesque ending and have her reborn but I do hope somehow she can spend the rest of her days peacefully with CS and properly hand over Hotel Del Luna to YuNa. [That's another heartbreaking story waiting to happen]

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

49 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Not sure if they will do a Goblinesque ending and have her reborn but I do hope somehow she can spend the rest of her days peacefully with CS and properly hand over Hotel Del Luna to YuNa.

I feel like this is a possible ending. But that would mean having CS also "frozen in time." One of the endings I've thought of is that CS is going to be the one that commits a greater sin than MW, out of love for her, and so CS inherits the hotel. Then he'll wait for MW to come back/reincarnate and then CS can only leave the hotel once he meets MW again. Something like that, that's going to be their happy ending.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I've been rather quiet cause I'm watching the Crowned Clown :P 

But I watched ep 7 and I can't wait for tonight's ep. CS is clearly trying to create dating opportunities in the name of "pacifying" MW and it's so adorable.......until MR turned up.

*side eyeing very very hard* 

I wonder how she died previously. She even managed to reincarnate as a human (could have been more than once), remain pretty, and apparently even smart enough to study in the US. Hope we will know more tonight.

But MR, please get out of the way from CS and MW moments. You need to stop trying. Even CS voice was void of emotion when you called him.

Sanchez can you please stop her.

As much as I'm glad that Rm 13 spirit story is wrapped up, I felt really sad for her. And to have her leave in that manner, it was just heartbreaking. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Not sure if they will do a Goblinesque ending and have her reborn

Oh I hope not... personally I'm not a fan of reincarnation endings at all (be it Goblin or Rooftop Prince style) - they are not the same people already and it's like resetting everything. Sure they can start on a clean slate, however all the shared memories and emotions they shared (and we as viewers feel) are now wiped clean. I wish that they get to spend this lifetime together and then move onto the next. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

I feel there must be a bigger picture than Mira/Princess.

Since they met so soon, what will MW do? Try to kill her for the next 8 episodes?

I also get a sense that somehow MW will sacrifice herself somehow (and save a human's life) and go peacefully into the next realm. I don't think Death Mago will be able to claim her soul.

Flower Mago is trying to help MW move on but I wonder if her, Pink Mago and Glasses Mago already know the ending to MW's story. Or are they the ones to offer different pathways for MW and it is up to her to choose the road to take, revenge or forgiveness.

I am not sure if love is meant to be in the picture for MW but it looks like CS is halfway there. Be prepared for heartbreak when he really sends MW off in the limo to heaven.

Not sure if they will do a Goblinesque ending and have her reborn but I do hope somehow she can spend the rest of her days peacefully with CS and properly hand over Hotel Del Luna to YuNa. [That's another heartbreaking story waiting to happen]

how about another options CS is the one who's inherit Hotel Del luna  waiting JMW reincarnation comes :joy:

I knew this will be crazy circle thou;)

Why i loves Jieun acting her deadly cold eyes between angst, hurts and resentment so raw.she is used well  her eyes into blade, honey or bind.

Precisely .

Happy watching.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

OMG! I just realize MW's red shirt when she went to "frighten" that jerk was leopard prints. LOL!

Her obsession with leopard prints is driving me nuts! Hahahahaha

Legging

Nails

Shirt

What's next? Leopard cosplay to seduce CS? With Leopard ears, paws and tail.. Hahahahahhahahaha :joy:

Ooopsss! :ph34r:

• LOL 4

I'm enjoying the show enough but gotta admit I'm not a big fan of the ghost of the week style we're getting right now. Feel like there's a main story I'd rather get more information and background on. They occasionally connect the two by using the ghost story as a sort of flashback but not enough for me.

Also probably in the minority but looking forward to finding about more about the ML's past - all we know so far is his dad was a thief (ho did they end up like that), he went to Harvard and he has this crazy ex GF. Do we anything about the mom? Did she leave them/pass away? They've spent a lot of time on the FL (the main lead so fair enough) and it has left the ML lacking in development for me so far but were still early on I guess.

Soundtrack continues to be great.

Also too many pages but is the consensus that he crazy ex-gf in the past found about about the FL and her bodyguard, kills the other guy in the FL's life as a result, then the FL kills her on her wedding day for revenge? Or something along those line.

• Like 3

Ooh. New ghost story. I recognize the actress who plays the ghost this time but I can't remember her name!

And now Yuna and Bellboy on a date(?) at ......Subway.

• LOL 3