Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

17 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

It's not Mira it's a kid. And my theory is that the kid was the one in the photo MW is looking at and burned later on I bet Mira had ties with that kid maybe she's connected to that kid's death and MW is using that kid as a means to invite Mira in the afterlife then CS intervened.

Ah thank you! I replayed that scene many time to see who he was hugging lol 

@Ondine @lightbringer06 @Yana Mujay @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st

are there any clips of episode 7 anywhere? The raw version hasn’t been released and i just wanna see some of it LOL! I am desperate :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol im waiting for episode 7 to be released lol

i figured something must have snapped MW to the edge and it has to be the princess’s doing!

Okay. Who is he hugging in that preview? Is it Mira? <_< I don’t like her.

me too I I  dont like Mira! so clingy!  am curious who is CS hugging in the preview!? 

@vangsweetie637 check episode 7 excepts HERE:

https://instagram.com/edsm_herprivatelife?igshid=xyeay7jz2zw

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@juju84 I like your theory about CM is actually a prince, and not a guard. 

I've had serious doubt over his attire since the beginning, especially the emblem on his forehead and the ornament used to tie his hair.

Usually in Goryeo era or the three kingdoms era (from what I've watched of sageuk during that period and a bit of interest to Korean history), that kind of attire, where the forehead piece has emblem like that, is worn by royals or high ranking officials.

I rewatch episode where MW take hostage of CM before the scene she was sucked into quicksand, CM was guessing that she and her gang were nomads from Goguryeo, and CM said he also came from the same place. 

I think he is one of the many princes of Wang Geon, the founder of Goryeo, just like in Scarlet Heart. Since Wang Geon traced his ancestry to a noble clan in Goguryeo and the place where he grew up were full of Goguryeo refugees, maybe that's why CM said he also came from the same place. Just as one of our chingu here said, they maybe were arranged to be married. I think the princess is from the falling Later Silla who was sent to marry the prince as submission to new dynasty and political affiliation.

Well, this whole historical thing is just my imagination. 

I am not exactly sure either of which period was shown in MW's past. LOL. 

Could CM be Wang So? kekekekekeke :tounge_xd:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

I got the raw version...ha ha...I'll PM you the link...

may I ask the raw link too please? thanks

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Ah thank you! I replayed that scene many time to see who he was hugging lol 

@Ondine @lightbringer06 @Yana Mujay @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st

are there any clips of episode 7 anywhere? The raw version hasn’t been released and i just wanna see some of it LOL! I am desperate :P

3766uo.gif

&  Layback like our girl  , when come to waiting  for the episode  :joy::mrgreen:

Spoiler

try this for clips :yum:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Just now, annamchoi said:

may I ask the raw link too please? thanks

Yup...I Pm-ed it already :blush:..check it out!~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Again!

Today's episode was good and sad. But then the intense ending really got me like... :blink:

PyTT0Xc.gif

*We get a bit of flashback of what the princess did to MW and her people, the death of YW, and the wedding of that evil turd and CM... LIKE OMG, I NEED A DRINK!* :crazy::lol:

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol im waiting for episode 7 to be released lol

i figured something must have snapped MW to the edge and it has to be the princess’s doing!

Okay. Who is he hugging in that preview? Is it Mira? <_< I don’t like her.

Yup, I think It's Mira.  But I don't think it's because CS has feeling for her rather he knows that otherwise MW would be punished for her actions. It's his way to protect her. Plus Mira and So Hee (or how was her name, again?) are different people in CS's eyes.

@alleram95, thank you for translating preview! 

I especially like this part *CS: Whether this place is your jail or hell, I will stay here with you*

Awww, Chan Seong-aa!  Looks like diclaration of love to me:heart: You'd better make good on your words! :wub:

@Ellander88,  thank you for your insights! This is exactly my thought, chingu!

I also believe CM and SH's marriage was arranged but maybe she began developing some feelings  for him or it was just hurting her pride to see CM choosing some commoner over her. 

Lol, Wang So? That would be hilarious.:yum:

• Like 7

The backstory of Man Weol starts to get more and more intresting....I guess it's no suprise at this point but i'm starting more and more to think CM had a very active involvement in the tragedy that happened back then...Now i'm curious if he used MW  to catch her or the Princess found out and ambushed MW and her gang and killed her companions before her wedding...Curious if MW killed The Princess back then and robbed her wedding dress and went and killed CM in the wedding night for revenge...MW is trully a sad and tortured character,even more when she lives with the pain stuck in time just like her body unable to trully forget...No wonder she has sooo much guilt if her companions died because of her infatuation with CM...Now,i'm curious how much of a good guy CM actually is...I mean,from that preview when he was smilling on his wedding day he didn't look sad at all to me but hey it was just a frame moment... One think for sure is that MW meeting the present day Mi Ra is the Deities test for her and not just random....

• Like 10

9 minutes into the subbed episode, I don't like what the 4th crone said that MW's ill-fated relationship is repeated in this life. 

Dang! 

$@%%#@%%!!!

I don't want CS to be anybody's reincarnation. 

Gosh!

The fourth crone said MW will be filled with a lot of hatred, and very much anticipating for MW to walk through her door instead of the 1st crone's door. Kinda spiteful one I bet that 4th crone. No empathy for the departing soul, treating them like a thing that must be banished. Hmmpphhh!

So, next episode, the child CS hug must be almost be harmed by MW then.

Sobbbbssss! :bawling:

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

9 minutes into the subbed episode, I don't like what the 4th crone said that MW's ill-fated relationship is repeated in this life. 

Dang! 

$@%%#@%%!!!

I don't want CS to be anybody's reincarnation. 

Gosh!

The fourth crone said MW will be filled with a lot of hatred, and very much anticipating for MW to walk through her door instead of the 1st crone's door. Kinda spiteful one I bet that 4th crone. No empathy for the departing soul, treating them like a thing that must be banished. Hmmpphhh!

So, next episode, the child CS hug must be almost be harmed by MW then.

Sobbbbssss! :bawling:

The child is more likely the young Mi Ra..From that pic in the preview,Man Wol created an amusament Park resembeling the one Mi Ra and her family went,more likely before going broke and used it to trap her there...i bet CS tries to prevent MW from sinning and loosing her chance at being forgiven by the Deities(as it is clearly a test)

Even if CS is the guard's reincarnation(the most possible) it doesn't mean by default he is the same person because that is impossible...I guess Ma Go bringing him now to try and heal MW is also a way for redemption for whatever happened back there,doubt he is guilt free himself for that tragedy...

The Death Deity is indeed spiteful but in some way it makes sense from their standpoint as they are bystander and doesn't really take sides or being swayed by human emotions...She punished the soul that killed people for the sole fact that it isin't allowed to kill and punished that man as well for his sin so i guess in her book she was quite karmic...Yeah,thinking the background of the poor girl that died like that sound unfair but she had the choice to free herself of all that evil yet she choose to walk into the dark side...Gods are trully impartial and black and white,our reasoning doesn't apply to them(a human life is that even if it's a good or rotton one and taking it is a sin)

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I have yet to watch the subbed version of ep 7, but with that kind of ending, I can't wait for ep 8. I really hope the flashback scene to MW past will be shown fully in ep 8.. I think I'm going crazy overthinking about many theories. :crazy:

From what I watched, CS has yet to pour salt to his body after being hit one of the ghost who were fighting in ep 7. The one that he pour when he arrived are sugar. Will that wound affect something? In the preview CS collapsed while holding his left chest, which has been hit before. :huh:

Note Pouring salt means to keep the evil away or also can be used to chase the (evil) ghost/spirit away. Some examples can be find in some dramas, when a shaman try to chase away evil spirit with salt or angry characters who hit someone with salt when they are so furious.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Lol @Ameera Ali i laughed so hard when she claimed it as her money. I had the same thought as CS: How is that your money? :joy:

So we definitely got a lot more of the past. The princess seemed to have been quite involved. Now I cannot help but wonder if FG was just a matter of circumstances or did he really betray MW.

But for now, i need this. @Liting1 i am with you!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 8