[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Ok.. im a bit bored coz waiting for my SO to come bk, haha

Great to see the magic number 555k has been reached for fullmoon.long IG...

Can some kind soul tell me, why IU's other IG is named "long" at the end? :huh:

Its super cute that IU and YJG are reply to each other on IG.. promoting their drama...knowing most of their fans are Gen Z, hence are social media addicts, haha

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jasminssiii said:

Because Jang Man Weol literally translates to Long Full Moon in korean..Jang=Long :D

OIC!... hahha... Kamsahamidaaa :wub:

99th page... very significant, just like Chan Sung's being HDL's 99th GM... or was it 100th? Im getting old... 

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

OIC!... hahha... Kamsahamidaaa :wub:

99th page... very significant, just like Chan Sung's being HDL's 99th GM... or was it 100th? Im getting old... 

It is the similar to IU personal IG nickname (dlwlrma). IU like to do lateral translation from korean to English:D

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Human or Spirit?

MW life from the past is full of hardships, the times of unrest.. life is hard ..and eventhough it's a kill-or-get-killed kind of existence, MW & YW are not really bad people, they're not hired killers or assassins, they're rebels trying to survive.  MW only retaliated with the intent to kill was when she's avenging YW's death. I mean compared to that rotten Princess,  who had more blood on her hands, she who ordered the execution of many just because she's in power...MW own rampage had valid reason.

If the deities had to punish MW, well they have a lot of others to punish too during those times.

I think MW was given this immortality, to exist for as long as she needs redemption for that sin branded on her.  And  that is by helping the spirits of the dead to pass on to their destinations.

And I think she's still human, though along with the immortality there are powers given to her since she has to deal with these supernatural entities.

There seem to be one ultimate mission though...and it has taken a thousand years to finally come full circle.  Once that is done... what would be her final fate? :(

• Like 9
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ondine said:

Does anyone know if there is an English sub/translation available for this interview video (iQIYI) already?

No! I've been waiting for that too. Because I saw that and I thought it would also have English subs since they were wearing the same outfits as the other interviews (answering questions from viewers as their characters), but then I haven't found one with subs yet. Please let us know when you do! :D

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

hate the serial killer friend!!! he link CS and Park Young Soo!!:rage: but I know MW will be there to help the two...

Awwww man! I'm a little worried because this may lead to events where MW will have to choose who to save. CS or YW? And since she wasn't able to save YW before, she might do just that, placing CS in danger.

• Like 6

I’m glad HDL had so many cameos. Makes the show all the more interesting. Who do you guys wish cameo on the show next? For me, it would be awesome if they can get Jang Hyuk. He did a cameo on The Crowned Clown with YJG before.

447-D3594-2885-4-CA3-AFEC-2-CD169-B83194

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Just for fun:

Y9IVgtY.gif

"Description : Queen of diamonds

The Queen of diamonds represents a powerful figure. She evokes a negative woman trying to force herself on everyone and in every domain. From a wealthy background, the Queen of diamonds is a bad omen and warns the consultant about the dangers brought by toxic relationships.

Depending on the other cards from the reading, she can announce positive things. In the material world, the Queen of diamonds represents quick enrichment thanks to controversial means. Sometimes associated with sex, she can evoke libertinism."

http://latin.cards/cartomancy/queen-diamonds.html

---------------------------------------

"Description : Ace of clubs

In cartomancy, the ace of clubs represents the strongest club card and symbolizes the occult power of this color. The ace of clubs relates to a state of well-being and peace of mind.

The ace of clubs announces great spiritual satisfaction and a period of prosperity. It is a very good omen in every sphere of the consultant’s life, and brings down the negative power of the spades."

http://latin.cards/cartomancy/ace-clubs.html

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

Wait, I just realized that IU is teasing us in her latest IG post.

She said she didn't water the tree but CS made the flowers bloom. OMG did CS did something to her for the flowers to blossom more? :w00t::w00t::w00t: AND WHAT EPISODE DID THEY SHOOT TODAY? :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 3