[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Some short minded who's actually narcissistic doing their nasty job again:rage:

In the world who's running fast like nowadays the difference between one creativity with another is quite vary, all the Writers and creative people's they're might be influence by some others idea but it's not meant the stole it.

The originality is rare case in the wide world while  you can see another's  things even that's not in your favor get checked in trough your own hands,  internet made our world runs a unstoppable, unbearable.

So don't make accused when there's no at least 40/60 percentage similarity.

HDL from start get little accused but before filming starts that's case been cleared up already.

So what's the hella the issues came up again?

There must be some reasons they get offended by HDL success.they wanna used HDL to promote theirs mostly.

well they have so much time to review since HDL still in production.

Because it's not the first issue related to Hong sisters crafts.

So just let them by we really can't control what others thinks but the wise man should introspection before act, react and talk..

I believed HDL is true GRAND for the start even so many doubted i Will Stay proud and happy Jieuni made right decisions to take this project.

Eventually the truths will winner at the end.

Hong sisters fighting 

HDL team production, cast and crews you are amazing people's who's made HDL become grand and beautiful drama..hwaiting.

Have very good day everyone.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, Ondine said:

The grim reapers should have bought the Dyson that Chansung was advertising. :lol:

Here's the recap of episode 9 on Dramabeans: http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/hotel-del-luna-episode-9/

The writer is thoroughly convinced that Chansung is Smirkalot reincarnated. :vicx: I haven't seen any other Hong sisters show but they seem to have a reputation for starting strong then doing their shows dirty, and that plot twist would certainly qualify. :lol:

Thank you for connecting the Dyson to this, really made my day. Who knows, if Dyson pays enough money, it may become a major plot point. 

I think the fact that we are all speculating for and against the CS-CM reincarnation means it has enough evidence and does not make it a twist anymore. I did not want it before, but now I think that the way they handled the push and pull of this theory is genius, and I would accept whatever they do because I love the roller coaster my brain is doing in this show :) As long as it is executed beautifully, I am for it. (Though I am hoping they think of a situation none of us have thought of before and surprise us, though I also do not want it to not make sense).

The premises of Hong Sisters shows are always fantastic, I guess people just get used to the world after a while so the show can become boring eps 13-15; or when the Hong Sisters experiment, people then complain and don't like the ending. My favorite drama, the Greatest Love (which IU sings the OST for), was strong every episode. I thought it was already topnotch writing, but to see the Hong Sisters improve to what they are doing with HDL, it is so amazing. It feels like they were high school writers before and now Harvard grad students :) (I am grateful for the Dramabeans writers for recapping, but I kinda miss Javabeans and Girlfriday, those two are Hong Sisters experts and I would love to hear their thoughts on HDL)

12 hours ago, wenlhy said:

I just saw the firefly shadow pic on ig, and and always thought the shadow is in front of the window, but is it possible that is actually CS's shadow?

Hmmmm. That is also a nice catch. This show has so many easter eggs, it is so easy to miss them. Thank you chingus for the insights that make my watching more enjoyable.

I am excited for Veronica! Could she be a copy of the TSLOMS character? Given their call backs to Park Il Do and the Crowned Clown makes it a big possibility, I hope we dont get disappointed. See, that is how transparent the Hong Sisters are when they adapt an idea. They are not shady and they give outright credit where credit is due.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

Thank you for connecting the Dyson to this, really made my day. Who knows, if Dyson pays enough money, it may become a major plot point. 

Sanchez's house is one big PPL stage. I like to imagine Sanchez hustling for endorsement deals to add to his chaebol income. :D

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

I think the fact that we are all speculating for and against the CS-CM reincarnation means it has enough evidence and does not make it a twist anymore. I did not want it before, but now I think that the way they handled the push and pull of this theory is genius, and I would accept whatever they do because I love the roller coaster my brain is doing in this show :) As long as it is executed beautifully, I am for it. (Though I am hoping they think of a situation none of us have thought of before and surprise us, though I also do not want it to not make sense).

I do not want it to be so; if Chansung turns out to be Smirkalot I would never recommend this drama to anyone in the future. :P But I am bracing myself for it. The thing is, why do Mira and Yeonwoo have the same faces? If the C = S theory were true, I think they have to put hints of how/why they're breaking the reincarnation face pattern they've done with Mira and Yeonwoo before doing the reveal, or else it would feel like a cheap trick. I think for a twist to work, the groundwork should be laid down beforehand such that it doesn't feel completely out of the blue and illogical within the show-world (which I think was the failure of W: Two Worlds). 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

I don't go with the theory that CS is Captain Goryeo.

From the beginning, I have this belief that he is not CM. First, in the earlier episodes, we see that Mago was the one who brought CS to MW. Now, it wasn't Matchmaker Mago who brought CS. It was Flower Mago. We know that Flower Mago has the deepest connection to MW since she was the one who led away the coffin in episode 1. Second, when MW meets MR again, she states to Flower Mago that she finally understood why CS crossed her path. It was because Flower Mago wanted to bring MR to MW through CS. Flower Mago did not deny this. Hence, I am made to believe that CS is his own individual but just happen to date MR. It does not mean he is connected to MR by being CM. Third, that firefly shadow we saw in episode 9. That was the first time we saw a shadow connected to the firefly. It is obvious that a spirit is in play. In earlier episodes, when the tree was blooming, a firefly also landed on the leaf and then flew away. This leads me to believe that CM did not reincarnate at all. He is still lingering around the world also, but connected to the spirit of a firefly.

There is a theory by some of you guys here that states perhaps the firefly shadow is CS's own shadow which can mean he is CM. I don't think this is a possible theory although it is a very nice catch. We have had hints of fireflies way before CS even met the shadow in episode 9. And CS was able to talk directly to the shadow. And the shadow listened. It is not possible for CS to be the shadow. The firefly is an individual being. And as we know, they are born to be other things before they can be humans again (if karma is bad). It is possible that CM never reincarnated. Perhaps, his karma didn't allow him to or he chose to remain that way. 

I also don't think the serial killer is CM. It also doesn't make sense because the killer is connected to CS but not entirely MR. MR is just someone who is passing by (as referred to by Flower Mago) so the serial killer is also someone who is just passing by. I think CM plays one of the biggest part in MW's life. He can't simply just be someone who is passing by. I think his role is even bigger than the princess in MW's heart. She got to meet YW (with his own face and individual reincarnation). Now, it is hinted that "He" will come. MW acknowledges this but does not believe it is CS. If she doesn't believe it is him, then I don't either (for my own reasons though lol). Yes. From the earlier episodes, CS can see through MW from her past and betrayal. But this doesn't mean he is CM. For all we know, it can be Mago's doing to make CS see her memories so that he can protect her this lifetime from going crazy

I definitely think CS is his own man, and his own person. He has his own ambitions and his own desires. His personality is his own. He is someone who Mago sent towards MW. This is the love story between CS and MW. I think CM is someone who they both must face together: MW since she has been holding a deep grudge for 1000 years and CS, whom he will protect to make sure she doesn't vanish. 

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

I do not want it to be so; if Chansung turns out to be Smirkalot I would never recommend this drama to anyone in the future. :P But I am bracing myself for it. The thing is, why do Mira and Yeonwoo have the same faces? If the C = S theory were true, I think they have to put hints of how/why they're breaking the reincarnation face pattern they've done with Mira and Yeonwoo before doing the reveal, or else it would feel like a cheap trick. I think for a twist to work, the groundwork should be laid down beforehand such that it doesn't feel completely out of the blue and illogical within the show-world (which I think was the failure of W: Two Worlds). 

I have watched some dramas where the character is born with a new face but embodies the same soul. It makes sense if this was presented to us way earlier. However, CS has always been shown to us as his own individual. He doesn't fit the theory of embodying the same soul essence. Even MR and YW do not apply to this theory. MR/YW became their own person in this lifetime. So I agree with you. It makes no sense to make CS be CM with a different face. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

My guess is the one who will stay in room 404 during lunar eclipse is Manwol and Chansung. Maybe something we hope for will happen in that room??? :P:P:P :wub::wub::wub: :lol::lol::lol:

I am hoping for something like this:

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-04-720-1.gi

:w00t:

secret office romance 

:naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 9

10 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

New behind the scenes clip

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/9516776

Finally saw CS, MW and CM in one frame :D

Jin Goo with glasses! So he just watches even if he is not required to be in that scene. Thanks. I will go to sleep and dream of IU and Jin Goo in love now

Kang Mina is so pretty <3

And them laughing at Yeon Woo

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, jasminssiii said:

New behind the scenes clip

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/9516776

Finally saw CS, MW and CM in one frame :D

They are feeding us so well! I feel so blessed. :wub:

What is YJG doing hanging around on set in his Harry Potter glasses on his off time? :lol:  And I guess catching car keys is something they don't teach you in Harvard. Aww, Madame Choi is as caring off-cam as she his on-cam. Poor Yeon Woo,  he gets no respect in the old times. :lol:

Ahaha this tweet though. If that's not love, what is?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

So the writers proved their story's is stick to their original plans since 2013 back then.

It's meant they have strong maps how to develop  story,  the progresses between character the twists and the ending in properly good plan.

Wishing they made remarkable to the end.

Since till now the out put is amazing.

Wow..tremendous scenes shotIMG-20190815-135715.jpg

HDL production teams indulging the viewers with high class cinematography.

Spoiler

IMG-20190815-142520.png

This pictures same with the one who's taken by Man Wol aka LJE:kiss_wink:

IMG-20190815-135709.jpg

Ctto

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I am hoping for something like this:

OMG I have been waiting for this since forever! I thought they're going to sleep together at one point during which CS will see everthing that happened in the past. I never thought it would take so long in the drama. 

Also, that scene was so hot. That and MW pushing CS behind the door to hide from the bartender.

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1

1 hour ago, jasminssiii said:

Finally saw CS, MW and CM in one frame

THANK YOU! I have been trying to stay away from this forum since I can't wait for Saturday and it's distracting me waiting for some content, but then HDL delivers with a new clip. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Finally caught up with the episodes! Have skimmed very quickly through the posts here, so apologies if someone has already discussed or asked and it’s been earlier answered, but

I saw some comments about how CS and MW’s romance seems impossible because she isn’t a human. Isn’t she though? My impression is that she is human but her soul has been tied to the tree as punishment, and the ltree-of-life” as it were, is what is preventing her from neither truly living nor dying since it’s life has been placed in stasis. So as the tree-of-life is frozen in time, so is the aging process for MW — she is simply not aging and is essentially “stuck”. She can’t die cos the tree isn’t dead. And since she can’t die, she can’t pass on to the next life. All this so that she can resolve her deep angst and anger. Flower Mago in a sense both placed a curse on her and showed her grace through this because if she had died, she would have become a vengeful spirit. So in effect, she’s still human albeit with special powers (that comes with the curse of running Del Luna), not dissimilar from CS who can see beings from the spirit world. Yes? No? 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

secret office romance 

:naughty:

heeee!

knowing them... it will probably start off well enough, only for them to get distracted by some bickering and finally end up huffing on their respective pillows, backs at each other. full old-married-couple mode on.

come to think of it... i'd like to see that :naughty:

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

What is YJG doing hanging around on set in his Harry Potter glasses on his off time? :lol:

CS is scoping out the competition. 

CS: "Aaaaah so that's MW's first love." *clenches fist* *death stares*

CS on the microphone: OK... that's enough eye contact MWssi and CMssi 

#fiction

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Finally caught up with the episodes! Have skimmed very quickly through the posts here, so apologies if someone has already discussed or asked and it’s been earlier answered, but

I saw some comments about how CS and MW’s romance seems impossible because she isn’t a human. Isn’t she though? My impression is that she is human but her soul has been tied to the tree as punishment, and the ltree-of-life” as it were, is what is preventing her from neither truly living nor dying since it’s life has been placed in stasis. So as the tree-of-life is frozen in time, so is the aging process for MW — she is simply not aging and is essentially “stuck”. She can’t die cos the tree isn’t dead. And since she can’t die, she can’t pass on to the next life. All this so that she can resolve her deep angst and anger. Flower Mago in a sense both placed a curse on her and showed her grace through this because if she had died, she would have become a vengeful spirit. So in effect, she’s still human albeit with special powers (that comes with the curse of running Del Luna), not dissimilar from CS who can see beings from the spirit world. Yes? No? 

She said that she is a human. It's just her time has stopped so she can't get old. 

• Like 9