[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

At this point i can say 90% sure that the firefly is the captain.. Now that we seen he actually waiting for manwol at the lake and whatever happen between him waiting there and manwol being capture force him to do that.. My guess is the princess and he choose to stay behind as a firefly that does't follow mago in the 1 episode.. Seeing how the firefly keep follow manwol on the date and stay on the tree prove that he also want manwol to be happy and move on..

At first i thought yeonwoo is the tree but turn out he's not so that leave only one person more in the past.. Its heartbreaking if captain stay behind as long as manwol to keep an eye for her.. And now she finally happy again maybe its time to reveal what happen in the past through chansung who loves her now..

If this true both man that loves manwol is truly a great person and she lucky to feel that love twice in her life.. :tears:

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Haven't posted here in awhile. Been tweeting on Twitter most of the time. But y'all, I'm just so emotional right now...

Hong Sisters are really trying to give us massive anticipations for these few more episodes! I'm not ready and I'm super nervous for the ending!

4th Mago wants MW gone and will be testing her by using CS, as JW is out to kill him. 

Me: 

MDF1jRw.gif

2ThVwJv.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

Oh noooo :tears:

ECLnZ3vU8AANdYH?format=jpg&name=small

OH DEAR! 

Then, the kiss would be a farewell kiss??? MW is abandoning him again or what???

Looks like from the preview, MW is dealing with the serial killer herself.

Gosh.. can tomorrow just come quickly!

I'm dying of curiosity! :tired:

46 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I was supposed to post that one here but then I was like, "What's up with the quality of that photo?!" LOL

I'm waiting for the photo taken by CS. :D

The hashtag though :joy:

She was dissing the picture CS took not even uploadable. :joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 4

Guys, brace ourselves. Not only will we have to anticipate what it is to come but soon, we will also have no more previews! From all my drama experiences, as it near the ends, we are left to anticipate even more when previews are shown much later than at the end of episodes.

@Liting1 4th Mago must really believe MW deserves no redemption. She is waiting for her to make another unforgiving mistake then will vanish her! 

original.gif

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

Just now, Ellander88 said:

She was dissing the picture CS took not even uploadable.

Oooooh hahahaha that's what it means. LOL One thing I appreciate about IU aside from her incredible talent - her sense of humor and she knows what fans needs and satisfies it as much as she can. It feels like she's approaching her work not only as an artist/actor but also as a fan, so she understands why the audience would want behind the scenes content and hilarious ones too. 

• Like 7

The hashtag...hahahaha.. "I am now 3800 years old" LOL! :joy:

So, she ate 25 snowman-shaped rice cake then, since CS want 1 rice cake represent 100 in age increment. LOL! 

@lollyminx Yeah, you're right! She's witty and full of sense of humour. She makes the character seems living among us. LOL!

This makes me wonder, how would her final post be... hmmmm... I have this stinging sad feeling in my heart when I imagine about that. Hmmm.. :unsure: 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Short date of Man Wol and Chan Sung 

MW: Look here
CS: No, thanks
CS: Sanchez and I are 3 years apart. If I eat 3 rice cakes, then I will be the same as you and Sanchez, so I can talk informally to you, right?
MW: What?
CS: Sanchez can call you just by your name, Man Wol
MW: Do you want to speak informally with me?
MW: Tch. Fine. Then you can try eat 1300 gr of rice cake soup
CS: Even Kim Joon Hyun won't be able to eat that
MW: Don't underestimate Kim Joon Hyun. Ok I'll be more lenient. Every bites of rice cake, you gain 1 year.
CS: Nope. Let's make it one bite for 100 years
MW: Hey you Harvard con man. How dare you try to con me?
CS: After I ate 10 pieces of rice cake, I will call you just by your name
MW: Sure, try it. If a human turns 1000 years, he will die
CS: I'll try it. First I will eat for 200 years

(do you guys see a faint light that of the fireflies near the leaves of the plant?)
CS: Now I have only 300 years left (before reaching 1300 years old). Are you nervous?
MW: Then I can eat another for 500 years worth. Are you stupid?
CS: I will eat faster than you
MW: No, I will be more faster
CS: Now, 100 years left
MW: Add that to another 200 years
CS: I was famous in Harvard as someone who eats very quickly
MW: Now I am 3500 years old
CS: 600 years left
MW: 3600 years
CS: You can't win from me. Get ready. Once I eat this, I will eat your earing (because its shape is like a rice cake LOL)
MW burst out laughing XD (I think the earing comment is ad lib by YJG)

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

@alleram95 Thanks so much for the translation! My favorite scene from tonight, IU and Yeo Jin Goo Man Wol and Chansung all giggly and nonsensical on a date. I think the earring comment is his adlib too, it sounds like something he would come up with, based on stuff he's said on the bts videos. :D

Here's the clip on Naver: https://tv.naver.com/v/9550184

I have to say, Chansung's got moves. Renting out the whole restaurant so it's just the two of you on the first date? Oh yeah. B)

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

its almost too late but, YJG should create a CSxMW IG.. and have something like “she’s taken” and tagged fullmoon.long :lol: that will be more fun!

seems like from the text preview, MW will have to choose to let CS go cos he is getting “punished” and life being put in danger if she keeps loving him.. MW probably had placed the curse on herself that she should never have been entitled a good life 1300 yrs ago when she chose to look for the hotel..

random thoughts again. CS might really end up almost dead, and the firefly sacrificed his chance to reincarnate flew into his mouth and got CS back alive again. haha :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

(do you guys see a faint light that of the fireflies near the leaves of the plant?)

Yeah, I saw it.. the firefly seems to be highlighted so much in this episode since CS realize that firefly was able to live within the hotel, while bugs supposed not able to even enter the place. I think the story want viewers to focus their attention to firefly now, since they may be going to wrap up the backstory of CM in next episode, perhaps. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Ondine said:

@alleram95 Thanks so much for the translation! My favorite scene from tonight, IU and Yeo Jin Goo Man Wol and Chansung giggling on a date. I think the earring comment is his adlib too, it sounds like something he would come up with, based on stuff he's said on the bts videos. :D

Also IU was caught off guard and laughed so much lol but maybe the director didn't say cut so they just continued and added it to the scene :lol:

• Like 7