Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

6 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

Nope... it's not personal to me too.

But somehow some of us gathered just to slandering certain characters who even his scenes when you compiled not worthy of an hour of our time to watch it. 

These sounds bitterness but we tend to blame one mistake and closed eyes to a lot of good deeds who presented well in front of our eyes.

(Hmmm, ironically what happened to CM character is reflected IU real life story...With all her good deeds she still get unreasonable backlash]

Yes its just matters of opinion and about perspective.

Just to remind us to bring back to the basics story.

He is Man Wol Savior

Maybe CM character is just fillers for some of Us but how half page of this thread drawn to discuss his character  is pretty interesting thou.

lt indicated that JMW young story would be a real brilliant idea to writings down and to stand alone.

A descendant noble family become a leader of a gang of thieves.

Hmmm so intrigue.

The thing that actually bugged (not a word pun) me, though, is that someone said it's karma that CM was kept as a firefly forever/not allowed to be incarnated/going to hell for things he had done. But, it's rather poetic that someone (Mago, death god, whoever they are) decided to turn this evil son of a b-word into a firefly as a punishment. I mean, what a cute punishment. That's why I'm more onto the "he chose to be like that himself" theory.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

CM kept mentioning his handsome face. Thats justified. :D

But, he was still naive.

When he removed the scarf from MWs face, he remained

staring at her. :wub:

Even, he didnt notice when she grabbed a rock and hit him.

CM, baby , its okay, thats when love hits you hard. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Was wondering why its 98 pages already, hehe....

Let's just wait whats gonna happen in the next episodes before offering more theories... the facts as shown to audience,

A. MW's best friend was killed

B. MW killed the Princess

C. CM seemed to like MW and had no choice but to marry the Princess

D. MW was captured, and CM seemed to encourage her to live, so as to avenge her friends

E. MW was in the bride room to kill CM  and CM seemed to be ready for it, as he had his sword with him 

F. MW survived the carnage, And wanted to find the hotel/inn so that his dead friends souls were 'delivered' and she will then killed herself... however,

G. Mago had different idea and made MW the owner of the hotel

H. MW has been wondering aimlessly? Waiting for something.... for the next 1300 years until CS came... (in episode 1, she told CS that she is not dead)...

Let hope the next 2 episodes will give us a bit of closure on MW and CM actual events... :)

• Like 9
  • Love 4

The episode hasn't even aired but I think it's safe to say these two are total fails at the "secret" part of ~secret romance~. I mean...

:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

@Ondine i love how CS responds! Is this the secret office romance we are going to get? They are giving us the icing already. Are we going to get the cake very soon? :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

Hope we do not condemn some character to fast here, since from the beginning seemingly the writers give it a hint here and there, CS is CM half soul.  

Even this idea is not working for me since beginning but we couldn't denied they {CS&CM] always mirrored one act or simply talk in same manner in past to present.

The indicated they are  the same person in different chasing is more convenient in the last press releases.

That's way till now we didn't get the closure of the bride room scenes.

Sorry for cut your post.

An interesting  theory. 

Then, when CS and MW kissed, half of that kiss belongs to CM.

Woohoo...I like it. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

46 minutes ago, Libby said:

The thing that actually bugged (not a word pun) me, though, is that someone said it's karma that CM was kept as a firefly forever/not allowed to be incarnated/going to hell for things he had done. But, it's rather poetic that someone (Mago, death god, whoever they are) decided to turn this evil son of a b-word into a firefly as a punishment. I mean, what a cute punishment. That's why I'm more into the "he chose to be like that himself" theory.

Yes I believe that too

He shares the same burden with MW, even in fact he saves MW and half of her gangs but can't deny there YW and same of people who was died because of his duty.

Since then maybe he chose to punished along MW.

What we really need now is the bride room scene...

Seems the writers need as keeps guessing thou.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, Ondine said:

Team Chansung all the way! I never really found Smirkalot attractive; to me he looked like a run-of-the-mill flower boy. And he was way too slick from the start; that's the kind of guy that you think is so cool when you're young and naive, but in the end he's just going to give you grief. (And boy did he ever give her grief.) As for Chansung...get you a man who's seen the very worst part of you and still decides he wants to stay with you and support you. :)

You and me both! :D Idk but right from the start, I have and is and will lean to CS...even when some people are doubting IU and YJG's chemistry. Like I said before, I think for now CS is the best ML out there, at least for me. I'm totally in love with his personality.

5 hours ago, lollyminx said:
Here's CS. I kinda want him to post photos with MW. I have been waiting for that but there's still none. :tears:

Hot YJG in wet hair ~ :rolleyes:...that's my concern as well, looks like he's too careful because he usually doesn't post photos with his female costars, unless it's a drama poster or anything related to his drama. He even posted a pic of him and Sanchez. Wish we could see him post a pic of him and IU behind the camera.

And congratulations for learning how to paste IG links :kiss_wink:...

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

The episode hasn't even aired but I think it's safe to say these two are total fails at the "secret" part of ~secret romance~. I mean...

Awww...YJG's reply ^~^...totally loving all these convos between them. Creating a MW IG is the best idea they ever came up with.

I feel like MW and CS romance is no different from IU and YJG's relationship. It's slow burn. Watching all those BTS vids, you can certainly see how they slowly warm up to each other. So I guess that also transpires on cam.

Let's go, chingu-deuls~!!!...let's make it to 100 pages before ep 11 :glasses:...

• Like 8
  • Love 3

38 minutes ago, Ondine said:

:lol:

Aw~ this is too cute for word :wub:

They are taking their character very seriously even on social media. And YJG even uses his own ig instead of creating a different one for his character.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

CM kept mentioning his handsome face. Thats justified. :D

But, he was still naive.

When he removed the scarf from MWs face, he remained

staring at her. :wub:

Even, he didnt notice when she grabbed a rock and hit him.

CM, baby , its okay, thats when love hits you hard. 

You're so romantic :sweat_smile:

How abouts these scenes 

P-20190815-170451.jpg

P-20190815-170645.jpg

P-20190815-170901.jpg

How can you say such scary things...

Seems familiar line's :)

Yes CS said some lines too in episode 1.

Coincidence??

Just writer's knew...

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

You're so romantic :sweat_smile:

How abouts these scenes

How can you say such scary things...

Seems familiar line's :)

Yes CS said some lines too in episode 1.

Coincidence??

Just writer's knew...

Well, our heroine is also naive.

She tried to be confident, but for a moment she just stared 

at the handsome captain. 

And, so her horse escaped. :D

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, Reko Awake said:

Kudos for the good song selection and editing. The clips really fit the song, and this is the kinds of song I personally like. Love this so much. :wub:

• Like 4

I hope this secret office romance would last for atleast 2 episodes. I'll consider it as a rainbow before the rain :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

How Jieuni pricked your hearts left a deep holes who's hurts you in endless despair...

:bawling:

IMG-20190814-101547.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20190816-190725.jpg

• Like 7

Ok.. im a bit bored coz waiting for my SO to come bk, haha

Great to see the magic number 555k has been reached for fullmoon.long IG...

Can some kind soul tell me, why IU's other IG is named "long" at the end? :huh:

Its super cute that IU and YJG are reply to each other on IG.. promoting their drama...knowing most of their fans are Gen Z, hence are social media addicts, haha

• Like 3

KABEDON-ED~!!! :D

HDL-10-5.gif 

And yes, Chan Sung, you should have stayed like that :lol:...

Let CS kabedon MW next time...HAHAHA

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

38 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Can some kind soul tell me, why IU's other IG is named "long" at the end? :huh:

Because Jang Man Weol literally translates to Long Full Moon in korean..Jang=Long :D

• Like 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, jasminssiii said:

Because Jang Man Weol literally translates to Long Full Moon in korean..Jang=Long :D

OIC!... hahha... Kamsahamidaaa :wub:

99th page... very significant, just like Chan Sung's being HDL's 99th GM... or was it 100th? Im getting old... 

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

OIC!... hahha... Kamsahamidaaa :wub:

99th page... very significant, just like Chan Sung's being HDL's 99th GM... or was it 100th? Im getting old... 

It is the similar to IU personal IG nickname (dlwlrma). IU like to do lateral translation from korean to English:D

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4