[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

10 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

What happened to Sanchez? Oh did the serial guy get to him?

I hope not!  I like Sanchez, haha.  Quirky, nervous, and absolutely adorable.  At least, to me, LOL.

Also, LONG TIME NO SEE!!  :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

I only get to saw few scenes . I got late again .

Veronica died,  she didn't get to make it for Sanchez wedding proposal. She visited him as a ghost.

Where's that omg emoji when you need it...man...that's really sad.  Episode is not available for me where I usually watch it yet, but boy am I dying to know what's happened.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Oooh so episode 12  it is then. :lol:

1 minute ago, Yana Mujay said:

Dunno why today episodes is vague thou

Yeah a little, but the stories were also interesting like what happened to Sanchez. The story of the other manager was a little... maybe unnecessary or took too long? I don't know, though without the subs, I'm not entirely sure what happened there. 

I'm getting nervous because it's the 12th episode tomorrow. I just don't like them to be cramming everything towards the final 2 episodes or something, and it seems like that's what's going to happen. Urgh... I hope they don't rush it and tie everything up nicely. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Oooh so episode 12  it is then. :lol:

Yeah a little, but the stories were also interesting like what happened to Sanchez. The story of the other manager was a little... maybe unnecessary or took too long? I don't know, though without the subs, I'm not entirely sure what happened there. 

I'm getting nervous because it's the 12th episode tomorrow. I just don't like them to be cramming everything towards the final 2 episodes or something, and it seems like that's what's going to happen. Urgh... I hope they don't rush it and tie everything up nicely. 

The unfortunate reality with a lot of Kdramas though, even the good ones, is that for some reason things end up getting rushed at the end in terms of wrap-up.  I've always wondered why that was.  Pressured deadlines, conflicting schedules, last minute changes based on feedback?  Who knows.  It is a valid concern, though.  There is a ton of intersecting storylines, characters that have so much depth and back stories, and I personally definitely have a lot of questions that I am hoping will get answered.  I really love dramas like this that draw me in and make me want to pay attention to all the little details and wonder how they all connect.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

I only get to saw few scenes . I got late again .

Veronica died,  she didn't get to make it for Sanchez wedding proposal. She visited him as a ghost.

Awww thats sad! Is Sanchez going to room 404 then?

14 minutes ago, dj.soul said:

Where's that omg emoji when you need it...man...that's really sad.  Episode is not available for me where I usually watch it yet, but boy am I dying to know what's happened.

I cant find the episode either :( and nice to see you again too chingu! Been a long time indeed ;)

13 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

Ghoos MG no 4 really waiting MW falls into ash...

Always had this vibe that she never liked MW. But I don’t know why she wants it so much for her to vanish. 

@lollyminx i hate when things get rushed. But unfortunately it is not a new thing. Scenes get drag too long then it leaves no space for other matters. I hope HDL doesn’t take this route. Then again, it is episode 12 and we still don’t know exactly where Firefly Captain is. Or the whole story of their ill fate together (MW and him).

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Awww thats sad! Is Sanchez going to room 404 then?

I think he didn't went to room 404, CS brought him to the balcony. CS made Sanchez meet Veronica there. (He explained that Veronica is dead) .Veronica  meets Sanchez for the last time  before saying goodbye .  It was so sad. :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, uglypearl said:

I think he didn't went to room 404, CS brought him to the balcony. CS made Sanchez meet Veronica there. (He explained that Veronica is dead) .Veronica  meets Sanchez for the last time before saying goodbye.  It was so sad. :tears:

I am sooooo curious what is in room 404.  The first time they showed the room number, I also couldn't help but wonder if they were making a small joke about 404 website errors.  xD

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, dj.soul said:

I am sooooo curious what is in room 404.  The first time they showed the room number, I also couldn't help but wonder if they were making a small joke about 404 website errors.  xD

Based from what I saw in this episode, It seems the fate of people who stays on room 404 depends on their personality.

Maybe  the ones who have bad intentions/hidden agenda will suffer an unlucky fate.

Nothing bad happened to the couple who checked in 404 in this episode. The couple seemed nice. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

When they were laughing during the eating scene that was not MW and CS that was definitely IU and YJG lmao especially that cute laugh tha's IU :D

Is it just me or CS looks extra handsome in tonight's episode..ahhh the things that happen when you're in love lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Goshhhh... I mean where else we can find a man like chansung?? He really truly loves and care about her that he willing to let her go.. Its so sad seeing how happy our manchan is and then remembering how little time they have... 

Its true what mira said.. There is no guy better than chansung..:tears:

I think this is why kdrama have a hard time maintaing great episode.. I mean tonight episode is a build up for tomorrow but there is a lot of scene that i think not needed but the point is there.. Eg.. The old manager to show what exactly room 404 and the lunar eclips.. Yuna scene for chansung to meet with seriel killer and our manwol just falling in love... Tomorrow is the real deal!!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1