[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Y-aaaaaa   !!!

What's with the hand tugging, and intent gazing, and lowered voice whispering hmmmm...

Whaaaaat ???

48542208072_e321dbcf5c.jpg

:P

48542067166_81ecddeeb1.jpg

evilgrin0039.gif

cr: tv.naver

Team Chan Seung  OR  Team Chung Myung

I think if CM character did not turn out that way, for me personally he' could have been a  very strong contender..hahhhha... he first got me in that scene when they fell off the horse and he uncovered MW 's face, and like how he was so mesmerized and stunned by her beauty

If his character was not depicted as shady in the latter part, I would have been wavering from him to CS, and back again..... but that tragic episode of Yeon Woo kinda put CM character off for me. :mellow:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Ok, gotta ask... how did CS know that MW was going to console him after he recognised his mom.... via the missing botton on his coat? Like what does that mean?

I think it just reminded him of the moment she held onto his sleeve. And since he's grown to read her quite well, he surmised (correctly) that she wanted to comfort him (but didn't know how). :) That scene actually reminded me of Mr. Noh's departure, when she also held his sleeve before the went away. Our poor emotionally constipated Man Wol. :P

This observation tho: :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Interesting insight about CS and his mother' relationship. I never imagine it was connected with the whole episode. I also think if she wanted to abandon her child, instead of simply burning it, she chose to stay at the library to keep people away from the photo. All the side stories in this drama have potential to develop into a full drama .

Isn't the admin of this site also a Soompier? If yes, a big thank you. I really enjoy your blog :)

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/08/14/hotel-del-luna-ep-10-in-memory-of-the-living-pt-2/

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Ok, gotta ask... how did CS know that MW was going to console him after he recognised his mom.... via the missing botton on his coat? Like what does that mean?

Because the missing button means that MW held on to him tightly/strongly(?)/forcefully because she does not want him to go or because she has something to say to console him but then MW let go because she didn't how to do it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

YJG visiting the filming set on his day-off ...even on a hot day ...

When he has no chill, because Mr.Smirk-so-Hot is there doing "action" scenes with his bae.

He came to advise on the weather being too hot....  oh sure ...  :ph34r:

happy0055.gif  ...then goes on about how IU is during their scenes....okey yeah your're  very familiar on how she is like that all the time ...sure...yeah we got it , we got it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

11 minutes ago, berny2 said:

YJG visiting the filming set on his day-off ...even on a hot day ...

When he has no chill, because Mr.Smirk-so-Hot is there doing "action" scenes with his bae.

He came to advise on the weather being too hot....  oh sure ...  :ph34r:

happy0055.gif  ...then goes on about how IU is during their scenes....okey yeah your're  very familiar on how she is like that all the time ...sure...yeah we got it , we got it.

Ikr, he's all "be more considerate of your body"...so why are you on set on a hot day when it's your day off and you can be treating your body better by relaxing and lounging by the pool? :lol: Then he's all, "Bae, how can you not recognize my voice?!" and "Dude, let me tell you about the weird funny stuff my bae says when we're together..." :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Just now, Ondine said:

Ikr, he's all "be more considerate of your body"...so why are you on set on a hot day when it's your day off and you can be treating your body better by relaxing and lounging by the pool? :lol: Then he's all, "Bae, how can you not recognize my voice?!" and "Dude, let me tell you about the weird funny stuff my bae says when we're together..." :lol:

Hahahha ...he's being so extra right?  Doing PD's job..then giving advice... and yeah he is taken aback that bae did not recognize his voice !  how dare she...hahha i cannot with this guy :lol:

• LOL 6

3 hours ago, zhangrain said:

Interesting insight about CS and his mother' relationship. I never imagine it was connected with the whole episode. I also think if she wanted to abandon her child, instead of simply burning it, she chose to stay at the library to keep people away from the photo. All the side stories in this drama have potential to develop into a full drama .

Isn't the admin of this site also a Soompier? If yes, a big thank you. I really enjoy your blog :)

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/08/14/hotel-del-luna-ep-10-in-memory-of-the-living-pt-2/

Thank you for the link. I felt teary eyed while reading the review.

I am so glad I watched this show real time. It is packed with so many things, a week in between is not enough to process what the show is saying. Ep 10 alone had the serial killer, the funny granddad, CS's mom and YW. I was sad for CS for a teeny wee bit but then my mind had to go an dwell on something else. The recap is good at making me appreciate those moments more. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Beautiful young Jang Man Wol

Fittings drawings 

.very interesting character..

Wish Hong sisters writing story about young JMW.

Spoiler

IMG-20190815-212529.jpg

A quite gentleman 

IMG-20190815-174940.jpg

I blessed UB)

IMG-20190815-194740.jpg

Ctto

Spoiler

Still mesmerize by Jieunie depth interpretation about MW characters she tend to put higher standard in her own character to made JMW alive and standout!

An exquisite skills developed fast in her, Jieunaa full length Movie please 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

On 8/15/2019 at 6:37 PM, lollyminx said:

Because the missing button means that MW held on to him tightly/strongly(?)/forcefully because she does not want him to go or because she has something to say to console him but then MW let go because she didn't how to do it. 

Hmm... it just seemed as if she didnt pull the tip of jacket forceful enough, to make it fall off... 

But nvm, i will let it slide and enjoy the drama... hehe

Im team ManChan! :D

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5