Quantcast

16 minutes ago, thistle said:

Going crazy.  I wonder just exactly what happened back then with Eun-U's mother.  JH may appear calm now but I always have the feeling that he's just barely holding back something kinda volcanic (this is something where he and JI seem to be two of a kind since she is also very capable of the unexpected).  And when he finally lets loose, we may all be surprised.

JH going crazy! HELL YEAH!

Girl, I'm ready for those scenes, especially after all this angst I'm seeing and experiencing. In episode 5, it was so good to see JI seek JH out for once, because it has always been the opposite. And JH always respected JI space, especially that beautiful "should I cross the line" scene, where he desired to "cross the line" and held off because of JI. Now the game is totally changed since JH is the one backing off and now JI is coming to him.

I also wanted to note that JH friends keep saying JH is seeing a girl and the way he is acting is nothing like they have seen before:

Episode 3 scene 1 - JI is waiting for GS outside his office and meets HS (JH banker friend) who informs them this:

GS: Are you headed home?

HS: No, I'm meeting up with Ji-Ho.

GS: For what? Did something else happen to him?

HS: No, I don't think so. But I think he's going through stuff, so I should check on him.

GS: I think we should find a nice lady for him.

HS: You know what? My gut is telling me that he has someone. 

Episode 3 scene 2 - JH and HS eating beer and chicken (I swear whenever the boys are eating, they are ALWAYS at that restaurant called bb.q, good promoting because now I want to go there and have Chimaek [friend chicken & beer])

JH: It's a woman.

HS: Right, so who is this woman? 

JH: She's just... A nice lady.

HS: Hey, seriously. Okay fine. So, you like her. What do you like about her?

JH: It can't be explained in words. :wub::wub::wub:

HS: Look at you. I've never seen you this crazy before.

JH: I ended it before I get crazier. (LOL WHY YOU LYING PUPPY! This is just the beginning)

Episode 5 YJ (JH friend who's been hanging out with Jae-In) said this:

YJ: There's someone he likes. A lot, actually.

Jae-In: Who is she?

YJ: I don't know for sure yet, but he's head over heels for her. I've never seen him fall for a girl this hard before.

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

For those having hard time getting live stream can choose slower refresh options with crystal12257 ig as this person will try to upload most of the drama.  May miss some parts.  It is really for desperate raw viewer.  Haha!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, richelle said:

What happened. Teaser for next week is confusing. I hope subs will be available early tomorrow:)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByXquf0nIAH/?igshid=1qwcky4s6axn6

From the looks of the preview, she is gonna meet with GS dad on her own. I think the only one who can stop GS now is his dad. 

From what I understood, JH tells her to take her time and he will be there waiting for her. JI also says to not meet anyone as in don't date anyone however ( the rest of the conversation needs translating lol) Guess from next week, they will start dating:heart::blush:.

• Like 12

What I like about JH is he wont put up with any bullsh*t. That scene with him telling JI not to hang up on him when she's calling him while GS on the car with him is sexy af. If he's angry, he will be angry and I can sense some darkness in him. And with our OTP moving forward next week, I want scenes with JI comforting JH, because damn he needs it the most. He has suffered long enough by himself.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@Dhakra, i think that is what make the show brilliant. They show the obvious struggle of JH towards how he looks normal on the outside even though he is very sad and also the typical long term bf GS who neglected the partner feelings as most man are less sensitive and they do not really able to understand woman complexity mind.

True. GS really is blind in every aspect of his relationship with JI. If he has someone to blame for the end of their relationship it would be him. 

But I guess we are about to see the worst sides of him. 

• Like 10

I dont think Gi Seok really loves her much. He is just manipulative inorder to keep her. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 6

Episode 6 is now up and available in Netflix.

This drama is getting better and better each episode...:wub:

The preview is really something to look forward. 

Wordings from the preview

I asked you to help me moved on...

why must I do that?

why should I care if your heart gets crushed or not?

what I want is my priority

remember how you got wound up on the day we had drinks?

Do you like my girlfriend?

I feel like I’m doomed because my love for you grows bigger by the day

After time passes, if you still feel the same way, come to me then.

Just done fall in love with anyone else.

When I finally make my way to you, 

I promise to protect you

From all the criticism and judgement

You can take as long as you want

Just as long as you come to me.

I’ll wait no matter how long it takes....

Oh my heart...be still!

Can’t wait for next week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JH: Hello

JI: I was just about to hang up. Can you talk?

JH:  Yes

JI: Is the pharmacy open today?

JH:  Yes

JI: You must be at work then?

JH: Are you going to stop by?

JI: I have something to say. What time do you get off?

JH: I had a basketball game today.

JI: Were you with GS?

JH: I was.

JI: Are you still with him?

JH: Yes

JI: Then I’ll hang up.

JH: Why?

JI: Ji-Ho shi

JH: Don’t hang up.

My boy is now standing still.... yay!

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

Preview june 12

(He will hug her softly)

clips form ep 11-12

He arrived to her apartment :wub:

He leaves the apartment (maybe jelous) :wub:

Did she tell that she like him? :wub:

Spoiler

Beautiful future stepmother!! :wub:

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I dont think Gi Seok really loves her much. He is just manipulative inorder to keep her. 

Being manipulative isn't love.  It's abuse.  It's proof that he doesn't really love her; he wants to own her.

(editing because I left out half of what I was thinking!)

• Like 11

The phone call between EU and JI is too much... too adorable... too lovable. And the way JH looked at her... it's like "Ah, this is the one. This is the person who I see myself growing old with, the person who can be a mother to EU."

The talk between GS, JH and HS was really weird. GS definitely knows something in order to laugh about it. Maybe it's just my guts, but the laugh was more of like "I was right. She's cheating on me." rather than "I worried for nothing." Then JH blabber foolishly... he makes it worst! 

Little JI is very quick witted, I really like her. She's very mature by telling her sister what to do, told her to sit calmly, and console her. I'm glad she came back to Korea and stayed with JI because if she didn't... JI will be a mess, a complete fool. I get that she's confused with her own feelings but she admitted she likes JH. So please be firm with what you said! Break up and cut ties with GS!!!

but then...! WHY IS HIS FATHER APPROVING THEIR RELATIONSHIP ALL OF A SUDDENNN?!!! WHY DID JH DECIDED TO RIDE WITH GS?!! His questions and statements are intended for JH to understand right? The moment JH said "Don't hang up", he declared war. WOOOooooT.

I have mixed feelings for next week's episodes. When JI said she'll protect him from the criticism, I think everyone knows about JH&JI and thus, decided to be apart for some time. Seeing the hug, all those smiles, and "You can take as long as you want. Just as long as you come to me. I'll wait no matter how long it takes." are making me :wub::wub::tears:.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Wordings from the preview

I asked you to help me moved on...

why must I do that?

why should I care if your heart gets crushed or not?

what I want is my priority

remember how you got wound up on the day we had drinks?

Do you like my girlfriend?

I feel like I’m doomed because my love for you grows bigger by the day

After time passes, if you still feel the same way, come to me then.

Just done fall in love with anyone else.

When I finally make my way to you, 

I promise to protect you

From all the criticism and judgement

You can take as long as you want

Just as long as you come to me.

I’ll wait no matter how long it takes....

Oh my heart...be still!

Can’t wait for next week!

Thanks for the translation @Chellsee

• Like 10

These people are giving me digestive issue.  All that tension.:anguished:

I almost couldn't cope when I saw they were eating in front of a glass window facing the street.  I was so afraid someone would see them.:grimace:

Everytime they are seated in a parked car, I'm watching for every parked car that drives by to see who was with them.:fearful:

I'm glad that Jung-In finally articulated what her issues are with Gi-Suk because I had no idea why it wasn't working.  It must have been psychologically debilitating to be with someone whose parents doesn't think you are good enough and to know that person is not defending your worth. So painful.  :cry:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, hushhh said:

I almost couldn't cope when I saw they were eating in front of a glass window facing the street.  I was so afraid someone would see them.:grimace:

Everytime they are seated in a parked car, I'm watching for every parked car that drives by to see who was with them.:fearful:

Me, too!  I was having a hissy fit during yesterday's episode when JH & JI were in front of the glass window and that white car stopped behind them.  I was trying so hard to remember what color GS's car was and then a black car went by, too, and I started worrying even more.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)

Ugh, now the excruciating wait until next week starts.

Liked how much relationship progression we had this episode. I also like the younger sister and her relationship with the civil exam taker, I hope they also work out. I agree with other posters - I'm pretty sure everyone now knows what's up between JH and JI.

The scene with the older sister and abusive husband was really hard to watch. I really hope she confides in someone soon, and gets support from her workplace.

Onto the OTP interactions, loved the bedroom scene when JI told JH to pass over the phone so she could chat with the son too, and JH's reaction to that conversation. Also when JH left the apartment and gave JI's shoulder a little squeeze, so touching. I kind of wished he'd hugged her, because she needs one so badly, and you know she would just melt into him.

I kind of like how Ji-Ho is getting bolder around GiSeok, the eventual showdown could be delightfully awkward. When. Ji-Ho went to get in the car I especially noticed that Ji-Ho seemed to be challenging GiSeok.

Edited by sally2
Typos
  • Like 11