Quantcast

I am in Australia and did not need VPN.

Currently obssessing over Ji Ho's untidy sideburns vs the  trimmed  ones for the  other suited  males.

• Like 7

Just finished watching Episode 5.

Finally, JI got the courage she needs to break up with GS. I guess it was a lot easier when JH is standing in front of her.

I love this girl. She'll fight for what she believes is worth fighting for. :wub:

nUm43HXTlDO8636953717067480590.JPG

cwXTjtHE8RJ3636953717163889257.JPG

• Like 13

Damn! This episode was so emotionally intense seriously my feelings are all over the place.At this moment I really can't blame anyone(except that a**hole si hoon).The inner turmoil that they are facing is making me so anxious as a viewer that we don't know what will happen next,many of us assumed that they will break up and eventually jiho Jung in can date freely but as ji friend said it's going to be nasty war.

The whole conversation between jiho and Jung in was brutally honest they said things that sometimes we couldn't even say to best friends as our words may hurt them but here they aren't stopping themselves for calling each other out.Yes their characters are flawed they know they are doing wrong, no one is acting high.

I seriously want to beat the richard simmons out of seo-in husband whenever he gets near to her I really get scared but thankfully other char. gets in between cause I can't even imagine what this guy can do seeing all those body marks due to his physical abuse and not to forget the mental pain.

Giseok is definitely going to make a scene as he said and him saying that he got pissed of by the fact she may be seeing someone else reflect that he is not backing off easily.

Jung in finally realising and seeing that the problem in her rel with Gideon is not just that she found jiho (yes jiho is a catalyst here)but it was deep down something else.

Ji was totally in distraught when she said those things to Gs it was like she was suffocating so much.And Gs -"now I know"nope as ji said you knew from the very start how your parents feel about her and what hurted her more was that he did nothing.

Only thing that I am not liking right now is the scene in the preview where Gs is hugging Ji but I am keeping my thoughts till the episode airs tonight cause previews are so misleading lol

• Like 11

Ji saying she can't be with him either when her friend asked -is jiho is waiting for her or what? Is this a warning sign that more problems will be coming after Gs lmaooo:D joking we all know this path is not flowery at all yet we all continue walking through this.

Gs and sihoon bonding is going to add more conflicts specially all the marriage and loan talks,Gs shouldn't have said he will take of loan he is inviting trouble lol.

P.s I am loving the new song it kinda gives melancholy vibes 

• Like 8

This episode is something. I can't explain it in words. Everything is just so d@mn good. I need to watch it again later. I can't concentrate on my work lol. I hope JI will really end it with GS. As her mom said, she needs to follow her heart:wub: Great episode, it keeps getting better and better. Even the OST. i love everything about this show, making me crazy lol

• Like 11

suddenly JH becomes a confidant to GS!? is this because he feels that someone is him!? or he has no idea at all!? GS purely wants a friend out of JH..

I think that hug from GS will not reciprocate by JI..this time she really wants the  break up for good..and would like to start a fresh with JH.its high time that we see some progresss with JH/ JI relationship ..

so looking forward to tonight's episode...

JiHo in the bedroom with JI? while having conversation with GS I guess?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Preview still cuts...

bVzYpNp9LLUj636954274233026275.jpg

I know still early to celebrate but my heart somehow is happy seeing both of them together in JI's bedroom. :wub:

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee81f

Made me realized how difficult things were...

This girl needs comfort... someone to talk too, someone who will give her a sweet embrace and tell her that everything will be okay... She needs no one but JH! :blush:

viewimage.php?id=3eadc22febd536af69b7c2&

• Like 8
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, richelle said:

I can't concentrate on my work lol. i love everything about this show, making me crazy lol

I feel you @richelle :blush:

How can we concentrate?

I can only think of JH and JI.

I want to see more progress on their relationship. 

Definitely will not be easy, but I really hope they fight for what will make them happy!

Can't wait for episode 6.

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee81f

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Hi don't mean to be rude but I don't hang out on soompi much except after I watch the episode. Busy with real life.

Just repeat the scene you want and listen for the words after you read the subs- some words are missing or not the exact of what was said- easier for the subber. I am sure most of you have the vocabulary- you just have to tease the sentence apart.

I am not Korean and like you all learn Korean as one does to watch. In my case just went a tad beyond and did subs editing and learnt Korean. For situations like this when there are no fast subs or when one is not contented with subs.

Btw GS is more my type of guy so Ji Ho is ok- but kinda hoping GS turns out well and not be a douchebag. I felt oblged to justify liking GS' specs- although JH is fine as well.

• Like 5

@Chellsee thanku for the gifs of that moment,the tension between them :wub: that longing feeling arghh:tears:

One of my favorite moment even though it was a sad one:(

tumblr_pso1wcKFJC1we1ub0_1280.pnj

tumblr_pso1xySjzx1we1ub0_1280.pnj

tumblr_pso1yqCXFe1we1ub0_1280.pnj

tumblr_pso1ziQQAP1we1ub0_1280.pnj

tumblr_pso20p7hqb1we1ub0_1280.pnj

tumblr_pso22laY6K1we1ub0_1280.pnj

tumblr_pso23pM39H1we1ub0_1280.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

Poor JH and JI... they don't know where or what direction they should go

it's really ..................No Direction :grin::anguished:

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

@Chellsee thanku for the gifs of that moment,the tension between them :wub: that longing feeling arghh:tears:

One of my favorite moment even though it was a sad one:(

Most welcome @Pmyonly, let's enjoy more this drama. I have to thank you too for sharing so many goodies of JI and JH.

Another still cuts...

2019060701000414100026731.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the preview from MBC twitter.

Edited by Chellsee
added preview video
  • Like 11

@Pmyonly That scene was sooooo :cold_sweat:

Just wanted to point out that the scene contrasted with the earlier one at the pharmacy when JH and the pharmacy lady was speaking:

Pharmacy Lady: It looked like you were seeing someone. is it over already?

JH: I'm too good for her.

I thought the contrast was really poignant and reconfirms JH own insecurities with himself and his ability to start a relationship with someone. I know JI dating is/was a major barrier, but again I think JH insecurity goes sooo much deeper than that. Heck, if my pregnant gf left me with a child and disappeared from the face of the earth, girl I would be traumatised too. But I'm loving how their feelings for each other is making them act some-what irrational. I say some-what because I feel like they become their truer self with each other - JI being more outspoken/fierce and JH daring enough to go to the library to sneak glances at her because he wants to.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3

Yes @xXMzSmilesXx in fact their entire conv. yesterday was heartbreaking:tears:.Thanku for pointing out that contrast and one more thing to notice how the words are same about the whole let's be friends but the person saying this has changed,earlier it was jiho who said I can't anymore now it's Jung in saying those words,I love the parallelism in this drama.

@Chellsee you are welcome too:D it looks like Gs went to ji work place and hugged her? Let's see what will be her reaction.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

JH looks sooooo sad and about to cry. The longing is real. :heartbreak:

D8XWtpcUEAAJWhQ.jpg

This man updated his IG. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Jun Han And Jung Hae In Share A Drink Amidst High Tension In “One Spring Night”

dc5a8a87484942129ebef97ac52993f1.jpeg?s=

MBC’s “One Spring Night” has released new stills of Jung Hae In and Kim Jun Han!

“One String Night” is a drama about the romance between two ordinary people. It tells the story of librarian Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) who values the life she wants, and pharmacist Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In) who is warm and sweet but has a fiercely competitive side.

In the newly released stills, Yoo Ji Ho, Kwan Ki Suk (played by Kim Jun Han), and Choi Hyun Soo (played by Im Hyun Soo) are shown drinking together as alumni from the same college. However, a tense aura shrouds the table. While Kim Jun Han makes a call, Yoo Ji Ho keeps his head down, looking uncomfortable as he touches his drink.

Furthermore, Yoo Ji Ho appears to be slightly drunk, for his usual poker face has disappeared in exchange for a slightly disheveled yet intense look. On the other hand, Kwon Ki Suk is staring at Yoo Ji Ho with his arms crossed, a slight frown on his face and a suspicious gaze in his eyes, making viewers curious as to what’s upset the two.

Spoilers
In the previous broadcast, Lee Jung In parted ways with Kwon Ki Suk, putting a stop to their unsubstantial relationship. Viewers are curious to find out what Yoo Ji Ho will do with his uncontrollable feelings for Lee Jung In and how Kwon Ki Suk will act in the upcoming episode as someone’s whose life has been smooth sailing until now with marriage as just another obligation.

“One Spring Night” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1330221wpp/kim-jun-han-and-jung-hae-in-share-a-drink-amidst-high-tension-in-one-spring-night

Edited by Chellsee
added soompi article
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Finished ep 5 (9/10)

• Omg! An new OST? Rachael Yamagato slays this OST! Holy mother of secret grown carrots! It's like she totally wants to make a masterpiece!
    So its "We could still by happy" by Rachael Yamagato. So good!
  • JI's mom is the best. :D I loved how she didn't sit next to her and kept a seat between them.
  • SI boss reaction, maybe @bebebisous33is right after all, maybe he is the guy who probably helps and convinces her to still do it, even after going through a divorce. Maybe he is that "savior".
  • Gosh, it's so hard to watch SI when she is meeting her husband, I really hope he never gets her again and we don't see him hurting her physically. Her idea was great though, that kept her safe. She probably also managed to get a potential witness.
  • JH.....Dude....if the girl you love cries in front of your door, at least hug her and make her feel comfortable.......or DO ANYTHING instead of just standing there.
    But hey....at least he realized that himself. 
  • I actually don't really like JI attitude of keep saying that JH must feel at ease or is in any way fine.He may look normal at the outside, but trust me, guys suffer heaviliy on the inside, stuff like that keeps lingering in us and make us uneasy. 
    JH suffers more than anything. 
  • Common guy tactic: Keep saying the opposite to make her feel bad and end it faster. Since he wanted to end it and let her be, he keeps lying to her.
  • When JH and JI were in her apartment, the OST line of "Where do we go from here?" was never more fitting. The OST is really so perfect in line with the drama. 
  • Omg, how she was totally brave and told GS right in front of JH that she wants to break up. 

Totally looking forward to next episode, next ep will be huge! 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

@Dhakra, i think that is what make the show brilliant. They show the obvious struggle of JH towards how he looks normal on the outside even though he is very sad and also the typical long term bf GS who neglected the partner feelings as most man are less sensitive and they do not really able to understand woman complexity mind.

• Like 11

Livestream is not working anymore huhuhu. Oh well just wait for tomorrow. I hope JI breaks up with GS for good. I need both of them to be happy:)

• Like 8

3 hours ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

JH daring enough to go to the library to sneak glances at her because he wants to.

I have a feeling that there's a lot more going on with JH than we've seen yet--that we don't know his whole character.  I got this from the one small statement his mom said when she was talking to his dad in the cleaning shop:  she didn't want JH to go crazy again like he did before with Eun-U's mother.

Going crazy.  I wonder just exactly what happened back then with Eun-U's mother.  JH may appear calm now but I always have the feeling that he's just barely holding back something kinda volcanic (this is something where he and JI seem to be two of a kind since she is also very capable of the unexpected).  And when he finally lets loose, we may all be surprised.

I really like the way this drama is dropping tiny little bombshells every now and then, and it seems like some of the best ones come from side scenes and with JH's family:  like when Eun-U stated insisting on going to that one special library, and now when mom is referring to JH's past.  Eun-U in this same scene finally told her the reason he wanted to go was because of the "teacher" at the special library like he just couldn't entirely hold onto his delicious secret anymore (since he thinks JI is his mother--and let me say that the smile that crossed his little face was perfect because you could just tell he was savoring that secret; great acting from that little guy).  And, of course, mom immediately picked up the clue from this fact that JH is interested in a woman.

Oh this drama is gonna be painful.  It's gonna tug on our heartstrings all the way to the last episode.  I can just tell.

I'm still creeped out by GS (it's that role the actor had in Time; I can't let it go, and I worry that it's gonna be another bloodbath).  He is just simmering anger already, and he's not gonna let go of anything that "belongs" to him.  Scary, scary.

• Like 9
  • Love 3