[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

@Pmyonly That scene was sooooo :cold_sweat:

Just wanted to point out that the scene contrasted with the earlier one at the pharmacy when JH and the pharmacy lady was speaking:

Pharmacy Lady: It looked like you were seeing someone. is it over already?

JH: I'm too good for her.

I thought the contrast was really poignant and reconfirms JH own insecurities with himself and his ability to start a relationship with someone. I know JI dating is/was a major barrier, but again I think JH insecurity goes sooo much deeper than that. Heck, if my pregnant gf left me with a child and disappeared from the face of the earth, girl I would be traumatised too. But I'm loving how their feelings for each other is making them act some-what irrational. I say some-what because I feel like they become their truer self with each other - JI being more outspoken/fierce and JH daring enough to go to the library to sneak glances at her because he wants to.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 3

Yes @xXMzSmilesXx in fact their entire conv. yesterday was heartbreaking:tears:.Thanku for pointing out that contrast and one more thing to notice how the words are same about the whole let's be friends but the person saying this has changed,earlier it was jiho who said I can't anymore now it's Jung in saying those words,I love the parallelism in this drama.

@Chellsee you are welcome too:D it looks like Gs went to ji work place and hugged her? Let's see what will be her reaction.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

JH looks sooooo sad and about to cry. The longing is real. :heartbreak:

D8XWtpcUEAAJWhQ.jpg

This man updated his IG. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Jun Han And Jung Hae In Share A Drink Amidst High Tension In “One Spring Night”

dc5a8a87484942129ebef97ac52993f1.jpeg?s=

MBC’s “One Spring Night” has released new stills of Jung Hae In and Kim Jun Han!

“One String Night” is a drama about the romance between two ordinary people. It tells the story of librarian Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) who values the life she wants, and pharmacist Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In) who is warm and sweet but has a fiercely competitive side.

In the newly released stills, Yoo Ji Ho, Kwan Ki Suk (played by Kim Jun Han), and Choi Hyun Soo (played by Im Hyun Soo) are shown drinking together as alumni from the same college. However, a tense aura shrouds the table. While Kim Jun Han makes a call, Yoo Ji Ho keeps his head down, looking uncomfortable as he touches his drink.

Furthermore, Yoo Ji Ho appears to be slightly drunk, for his usual poker face has disappeared in exchange for a slightly disheveled yet intense look. On the other hand, Kwon Ki Suk is staring at Yoo Ji Ho with his arms crossed, a slight frown on his face and a suspicious gaze in his eyes, making viewers curious as to what’s upset the two.

Spoilers
In the previous broadcast, Lee Jung In parted ways with Kwon Ki Suk, putting a stop to their unsubstantial relationship. Viewers are curious to find out what Yoo Ji Ho will do with his uncontrollable feelings for Lee Jung In and how Kwon Ki Suk will act in the upcoming episode as someone’s whose life has been smooth sailing until now with marriage as just another obligation.

“One Spring Night” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1330221wpp/kim-jun-han-and-jung-hae-in-share-a-drink-amidst-high-tension-in-one-spring-night

Edited by Chellsee
added soompi article
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Finished ep 5 (9/10)

• Omg! An new OST? Rachael Yamagato slays this OST! Holy mother of secret grown carrots! It's like she totally wants to make a masterpiece!
    So its "We could still by happy" by Rachael Yamagato. So good!
  • JI's mom is the best. :D I loved how she didn't sit next to her and kept a seat between them.
  • SI boss reaction, maybe @bebebisous33is right after all, maybe he is the guy who probably helps and convinces her to still do it, even after going through a divorce. Maybe he is that "savior".
  • Gosh, it's so hard to watch SI when she is meeting her husband, I really hope he never gets her again and we don't see him hurting her physically. Her idea was great though, that kept her safe. She probably also managed to get a potential witness.
  • JH.....Dude....if the girl you love cries in front of your door, at least hug her and make her feel comfortable.......or DO ANYTHING instead of just standing there.
    But hey....at least he realized that himself. 
  • I actually don't really like JI attitude of keep saying that JH must feel at ease or is in any way fine.He may look normal at the outside, but trust me, guys suffer heaviliy on the inside, stuff like that keeps lingering in us and make us uneasy. 
    JH suffers more than anything. 
  • Common guy tactic: Keep saying the opposite to make her feel bad and end it faster. Since he wanted to end it and let her be, he keeps lying to her.
  • When JH and JI were in her apartment, the OST line of "Where do we go from here?" was never more fitting. The OST is really so perfect in line with the drama. 
  • Omg, how she was totally brave and told GS right in front of JH that she wants to break up. 

Totally looking forward to next episode, next ep will be huge! 

@Dhakra, i think that is what make the show brilliant. They show the obvious struggle of JH towards how he looks normal on the outside even though he is very sad and also the typical long term bf GS who neglected the partner feelings as most man are less sensitive and they do not really able to understand woman complexity mind.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

JH daring enough to go to the library to sneak glances at her because he wants to.

I have a feeling that there's a lot more going on with JH than we've seen yet--that we don't know his whole character.  I got this from the one small statement his mom said when she was talking to his dad in the cleaning shop:  she didn't want JH to go crazy again like he did before with Eun-U's mother.

Going crazy.  I wonder just exactly what happened back then with Eun-U's mother.  JH may appear calm now but I always have the feeling that he's just barely holding back something kinda volcanic (this is something where he and JI seem to be two of a kind since she is also very capable of the unexpected).  And when he finally lets loose, we may all be surprised.

I really like the way this drama is dropping tiny little bombshells every now and then, and it seems like some of the best ones come from side scenes and with JH's family:  like when Eun-U stated insisting on going to that one special library, and now when mom is referring to JH's past.  Eun-U in this same scene finally told her the reason he wanted to go was because of the "teacher" at the special library like he just couldn't entirely hold onto his delicious secret anymore (since he thinks JI is his mother--and let me say that the smile that crossed his little face was perfect because you could just tell he was savoring that secret; great acting from that little guy).  And, of course, mom immediately picked up the clue from this fact that JH is interested in a woman.

Oh this drama is gonna be painful.  It's gonna tug on our heartstrings all the way to the last episode.  I can just tell.

I'm still creeped out by GS (it's that role the actor had in Time; I can't let it go, and I worry that it's gonna be another bloodbath).  He is just simmering anger already, and he's not gonna let go of anything that "belongs" to him.  Scary, scary.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, thistle said:

Going crazy.  I wonder just exactly what happened back then with Eun-U's mother.  JH may appear calm now but I always have the feeling that he's just barely holding back something kinda volcanic (this is something where he and JI seem to be two of a kind since she is also very capable of the unexpected).  And when he finally lets loose, we may all be surprised.

JH going crazy! HELL YEAH!

Girl, I'm ready for those scenes, especially after all this angst I'm seeing and experiencing. In episode 5, it was so good to see JI seek JH out for once, because it has always been the opposite. And JH always respected JI space, especially that beautiful "should I cross the line" scene, where he desired to "cross the line" and held off because of JI. Now the game is totally changed since JH is the one backing off and now JI is coming to him.

I also wanted to note that JH friends keep saying JH is seeing a girl and the way he is acting is nothing like they have seen before:

Episode 3 scene 1 - JI is waiting for GS outside his office and meets HS (JH banker friend) who informs them this:

GS: Are you headed home?

HS: No, I'm meeting up with Ji-Ho.

GS: For what? Did something else happen to him?

HS: No, I don't think so. But I think he's going through stuff, so I should check on him.

GS: I think we should find a nice lady for him.

HS: You know what? My gut is telling me that he has someone. 

Episode 3 scene 2 - JH and HS eating beer and chicken (I swear whenever the boys are eating, they are ALWAYS at that restaurant called bb.q, good promoting because now I want to go there and have Chimaek [friend chicken & beer])

JH: It's a woman.

HS: Right, so who is this woman? 

JH: She's just... A nice lady.

HS: Hey, seriously. Okay fine. So, you like her. What do you like about her?

JH: It can't be explained in words. :wub::wub::wub:

HS: Look at you. I've never seen you this crazy before.

JH: I ended it before I get crazier. (LOL WHY YOU LYING PUPPY! This is just the beginning)

Episode 5 YJ (JH friend who's been hanging out with Jae-In) said this:

YJ: There's someone he likes. A lot, actually.

Jae-In: Who is she?

YJ: I don't know for sure yet, but he's head over heels for her. I've never seen him fall for a girl this hard before.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

For those having hard time getting live stream can choose slower refresh options with crystal12257 ig as this person will try to upload most of the drama.  May miss some parts.  It is really for desperate raw viewer.  Haha!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, richelle said:

What happened. Teaser for next week is confusing. I hope subs will be available early tomorrow:)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByXquf0nIAH/?igshid=1qwcky4s6axn6

From the looks of the preview, she is gonna meet with GS dad on her own. I think the only one who can stop GS now is his dad. 

From what I understood, JH tells her to take her time and he will be there waiting for her. JI also says to not meet anyone as in don't date anyone however ( the rest of the conversation needs translating lol) Guess from next week, they will start dating:heart::blush:.

• Like 12

What I like about JH is he wont put up with any bullsh*t. That scene with him telling JI not to hang up on him when she's calling him while GS on the car with him is sexy af. If he's angry, he will be angry and I can sense some darkness in him. And with our OTP moving forward next week, I want scenes with JI comforting JH, because damn he needs it the most. He has suffered long enough by himself.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@Dhakra, i think that is what make the show brilliant. They show the obvious struggle of JH towards how he looks normal on the outside even though he is very sad and also the typical long term bf GS who neglected the partner feelings as most man are less sensitive and they do not really able to understand woman complexity mind.

True. GS really is blind in every aspect of his relationship with JI. If he has someone to blame for the end of their relationship it would be him. 

But I guess we are about to see the worst sides of him. 

Episode 6 is now up and available in Netflix.

This drama is getting better and better each episode...:wub:

The preview is really something to look forward. 

Wordings from the preview

I asked you to help me moved on...

why must I do that?

why should I care if your heart gets crushed or not?

what I want is my priority

remember how you got wound up on the day we had drinks?

Do you like my girlfriend?

I feel like I’m doomed because my love for you grows bigger by the day

After time passes, if you still feel the same way, come to me then.

Just done fall in love with anyone else.

When I finally make my way to you, 

I promise to protect you

From all the criticism and judgement

You can take as long as you want

Just as long as you come to me.

I’ll wait no matter how long it takes....

Oh my heart...be still!

Can’t wait for next week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JH: Hello

JI: I was just about to hang up. Can you talk?

JH:  Yes

JI: Is the pharmacy open today?

JH:  Yes

JI: You must be at work then?

JH: Are you going to stop by?

JI: I have something to say. What time do you get off?

JH: I had a basketball game today.

JI: Were you with GS?

JH: I was.

JI: Are you still with him?

JH: Yes

JI: Then I’ll hang up.

JH: Why?

JI: Ji-Ho shi

JH: Don’t hang up.

My boy is now standing still.... yay!

• Like 9
  • Love 4