[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

6 hours ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

Sorry for the long post.

No need for sorry!  Just write more!  :D That was a great post and I loved reading all about the episode.  Spoilers are my very favorite thing because it means I can watch the episode without getting all stress-y, and that is appreciated more than I can say.  I really liked your insights on the episode.

Thank you.  :star:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Subs is already out. OMG i am going crazy with this show. Let's break up oh yes yes yes:wub: Thanks a bunch for whoever is providing the subs. I subscribed to netflix today only to find out that episode 5 will be available June 19. I can't wait that long lol. I hate you netflix lol

I need to watch with subtitles first:D so exciting. I will be back:wub:

I love today new OSTs so much.  Those songs match the mood of this episode well.  First skinship - that hand touch is something else.  There is so much tensions when JH and JI got together.  Am I the only excited one when JI said, "Let's break up!" and JH tried to approach her, but then she stepped back. :wub:   Again so much tensions.

I want to know more about all the characters' development; however, there is no hope for redemption for Unnie's husband.  I am excited to see the competitive Ji-ho to come out according to the preview. 

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Omg I believed you all when posts were written nothing  happened. 

richard simmons is going to hit  the fan. And those 2 progressed so much in this episode. Golly gosh I am now late for my morning appts because  of ep 5. So have to go. 

But golly gosh, the writer is going this route huh? The 3rd party so no clean break up. The friend is right. The war will be nasty.

Well acted. Very well acted episode.

And the subs? Trust me when I say what they said is so much more hard hitting than the subs. Which glossed over the meaning and didn't  do the exact translation.  I could feel my  heart shredding  hearing  the words.

Can you give an example of exact translation? I would love to know.  Thank you.

@ck1Oz thank you for confirming that the subs are a bit off. I kind of thought that something was lost in translation, I especially notice it when JI and JH at talking about their relationship. I find it a bit of a puzzle trying to figure out what they're trying to convey.

I thought today's episode was another good one, and while I'd love the OTP to just get together already the angst is really well done.

I was kind of sad that JI's librarian friend wasn't more supportive of her plan to break up with Gi-Seok. I guess she's being pragmatic re the coming war, but she could have shown her support for JI in that war.

Loved the last scene when JI told GS over the phone "let's break", and wished she hadn't recoiled when JH tried to approach her. From the preview it looks as though that scene is going to continue - in the bedroom. The last scene of the preview looks as though JI is sitting on the bed talking on the phone, and JH is off to the side grinning from ear to ear.

2 hours ago, richelle said:

Subs is already out. OMG i am going crazy with this show. Let's break up oh yes yes yes:wub: Thanks a bunch for whoever is providing the subs. I subscribed to netflix today only to find out that episode 5 will be available June 19. I can't wait that long lol. I hate you netflix lol

I need to watch with subtitles first:D so exciting. I will be back:wub:

This show is currently available in Canada, and other countries with subtitles.  Others have used a VPN service to login to Netflix as if you were watching in Canada.  Just saying.....

Just finished watching Episode 5.

Finally, JI got the courage she needs to break up with GS. I guess it was a lot easier when JH is standing in front of her.

I love this girl. She'll fight for what she believes is worth fighting for. :wub:

nUm43HXTlDO8636953717067480590.JPG

cwXTjtHE8RJ3636953717163889257.JPG

Damn! This episode was so emotionally intense seriously my feelings are all over the place.At this moment I really can't blame anyone(except that a**hole si hoon).The inner turmoil that they are facing is making me so anxious as a viewer that we don't know what will happen next,many of us assumed that they will break up and eventually jiho Jung in can date freely but as ji friend said it's going to be nasty war.

The whole conversation between jiho and Jung in was brutally honest they said things that sometimes we couldn't even say to best friends as our words may hurt them but here they aren't stopping themselves for calling each other out.Yes their characters are flawed they know they are doing wrong, no one is acting high.

I seriously want to beat the richard simmons out of seo-in husband whenever he gets near to her I really get scared but thankfully other char. gets in between cause I can't even imagine what this guy can do seeing all those body marks due to his physical abuse and not to forget the mental pain.

Giseok is definitely going to make a scene as he said and him saying that he got pissed of by the fact she may be seeing someone else reflect that he is not backing off easily.

Jung in finally realising and seeing that the problem in her rel with Gideon is not just that she found jiho (yes jiho is a catalyst here)but it was deep down something else.

Ji was totally in distraught when she said those things to Gs it was like she was suffocating so much.And Gs -"now I know"nope as ji said you knew from the very start how your parents feel about her and what hurted her more was that he did nothing.

Only thing that I am not liking right now is the scene in the preview where Gs is hugging Ji but I am keeping my thoughts till the episode airs tonight cause previews are so misleading lol

Ji saying she can't be with him either when her friend asked -is jiho is waiting for her or what? Is this a warning sign that more problems will be coming after Gs lmaooo:D joking we all know this path is not flowery at all yet we all continue walking through this.

Gs and sihoon bonding is going to add more conflicts specially all the marriage and loan talks,Gs shouldn't have said he will take of loan he is inviting trouble lol.

P.s I am loving the new song it kinda gives melancholy vibes 

This episode is something. I can't explain it in words. Everything is just so d@mn good. I need to watch it again later. I can't concentrate on my work lol. I hope JI will really end it with GS. As her mom said, she needs to follow her heart:wub: Great episode, it keeps getting better and better. Even the OST. i love everything about this show, making me crazy lol

suddenly JH becomes a confidant to GS!? is this because he feels that someone is him!? or he has no idea at all!? GS purely wants a friend out of JH..

I think that hug from GS will not reciprocate by JI..this time she really wants the  break up for good..and would like to start a fresh with JH.its high time that we see some progresss with JH/ JI relationship ..

so looking forward to tonight's episode...

JiHo in the bedroom with JI? while having conversation with GS I guess?

Preview still cuts...

bVzYpNp9LLUj636954274233026275.jpg

I know still early to celebrate but my heart somehow is happy seeing both of them together in JI's bedroom. :wub:

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee81f

Made me realized how difficult things were...

This girl needs comfort... someone to talk too, someone who will give her a sweet embrace and tell her that everything will be okay... She needs no one but JH! :blush:

viewimage.php?id=3eadc22febd536af69b7c2&

1 hour ago, richelle said:

I can't concentrate on my work lol. i love everything about this show, making me crazy lol

I feel you @richelle :blush:

How can we concentrate?

I can only think of JH and JI.

I want to see more progress on their relationship. 

Definitely will not be easy, but I really hope they fight for what will make them happy!

Can't wait for episode 6.

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee81f

Hi don't mean to be rude but I don't hang out on soompi much except after I watch the episode. Busy with real life.

Just repeat the scene you want and listen for the words after you read the subs- some words are missing or not the exact of what was said- easier for the subber. I am sure most of you have the vocabulary- you just have to tease the sentence apart.

I am not Korean and like you all learn Korean as one does to watch. In my case just went a tad beyond and did subs editing and learnt Korean. For situations like this when there are no fast subs or when one is not contented with subs.

Btw GS is more my type of guy so Ji Ho is ok- but kinda hoping GS turns out well and not be a douchebag. I felt oblged to justify liking GS' specs- although JH is fine as well.

27 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

@Chellsee thanku for the gifs of that moment,the tension between them :wub: that longing feeling arghh:tears:

One of my favorite moment even though it was a sad one:(

Most welcome @Pmyonly, let's enjoy more this drama. I have to thank you too for sharing so many goodies of JI and JH.

Another still cuts...

2019060701000414100026731.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the preview from MBC twitter.

Archived