[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think they will have a huge argument today,then jung in will go to jiho house and as she says that it seems that you are fine? i guess you are totally fine jiho- you shouldn't have come here, what do you expect me to do if you show up now (after that you can hear footsteps sound).I think jiho at that moment didn't knew that jung in broke up with Gs and upsets ji by saying the above sen. then further rushes over to her after ji went out saying she ended rel with Gs Guessing:D.*Edited* Their clothes are different in the coffee shop :D.

11 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

i think they will have a huge argument today,then jung in will go to jiho house and as she says that it seems that you are fine? i guess you are totally fine jiho- you shouldn't have come here, what do you expect me to do if you show up now (after than you can hear footsteps sound).I think jiho at that moment didn't knew that jung in broke up with Gs and upsets ji by saying the above sen. then further rushes over to her after ji went out saying she ended rel with Gs,that explain them being at coffee shop together lol:D

He is wearing the same clothes when he visits JI apartment with his friend and her sister. I guess this scene will go first. I believe something happened there to make him question her like that .Then what you wrote will come after that.  I hope this happens today lol:D

It's 3:20am here and I'm checking out and matching his clothes to those pics to the preview lol:joy:. I'm desperate for them to start dating Imao:mrgreen:.

10 minutes ago, lu09 said:

He is wearing the same clothes when he visits JI apartment with his friend and her sister. I guess this scene will go first. I believe something happened there to make him question her like that .Then what you wrote will come after that.  I hope this happens today lol:D

It's 3:20am here and I'm checking out and matching his clothes to those pics to the preview lol:joy:. I'm desperate for them to start dating Imao:mrgreen:.

oh yes he also went to Jung in house in same clothes confusion :D.Hope everything will happen after ji sort out things with Gs.Lmao you should sleep otherwise you will have panda eyes :D

Episode tonight will be the turning point. It seems to be very emotional as per the still cuts. I want to know what kind of relationship JI has with GS shown on her perspective and why she will give it up in favor of her new feelings for JH. I really hope it is worth the wait:) Can't wait for the livestream tonight. 4 more hours lol

Oh the feels

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

@annamchoi At the bottom of the latest pic of the fight scene between GS and JI, it says 12. Does that mean this will happen in EP 12???

Thanks for the pics:wub:. You too @tok-soompi:blush:.

@lu09 welcome...:) I think the fight will happened in this week's episodes..

look at the inner shirt Jiho wearing at the pharmacy and when he is with JI! Hope to watch this scene soon! :) and that smile from him! he is one happy man! 

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

I found some relief and started a completed contract marriage drama today. I am no longer so anxious for tonight now. I can or maybe can  leave this till next week's episodes airs 

Hahahaha! We will see it the other drama is that addictive. It's not that great but it's great it ended. So thank goodness for instant gratification. Vs at least over a month for an ending here.

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

I found some relief and started a completed contract marriage drama today. I am no longer so anxious for tonight now. I can or maybe can  leave this till next week's episodes airs 

Hahahaha! We will see it the other drama is that addictive. It's not that great but it's great it ended. So thank goodness for instant gratification. Vs at least over a month for an ending here.

This sexual tension is about to explode between them but her fiancè is an obstacle... preview for tomorrow is not exciting at all... plot is quite waisting, hope writer will bring all that we want :wub:

Archived