[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

These 2 are just so adorable in the V live interview. When their eyes met, omg squeal lol. It is only their eyes meeting. I also don't know if i can handle it if they become lovey dovey lol. This show gives me a lot of feels and i am loving it. It's tuesday already, one more day of waiting:)

Let's reminisce their first meeting:wub:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this text preview on MBC site 

9&10회차 통합본] 결혼 얘기만 나오면 싸우는 정인과 기석. 지칠 대로 지쳐버린 둘의 감정이 결국 터져버리고 만다. 정인은 기석과의 이별을 결심하고, 기석은 불 길한 예감에 정인의 연락을 피하기만 하는데... 지호는 자신 때문에 정인이 힘들어 지는 게 싫어 눈앞에 정인을 두고도 아무것도 할 수가 없다. 우연히 만난 영재와 재 인에게 이끌려, 정인의 집으로 가게 된 지호. 영재와 재인이 잠시 자리를 비운 사 이, 집에는 정인과 지호 두 사람만 남게 되는데..

For 9-10 episode.

It basically says that Jung in and Gs fight every time when they talk about marriage and their feeling eventually burst out ,so Jung in decide to break up with Gs and he is in rage.I don't get the middle part just that jiho is having hard time with honest feeling and he don't want to lose I guess Jung in.Last part says jiho met with jae-in and his friend and went to Jung in house.After his friend n jae in goes out jiho Jung in are left alone in house .I am excited :D

4 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

Saw this text preview on MBC site 

9&10회차 통합본] 결혼 얘기만 나오면 싸우는 정인과 기석. 지칠 대로 지쳐버린 둘의 감정이 결국 터져버리고 만다. 정인은 기석과의 이별을 결심하고, 기석은 불 길한 예감에 정인의 연락을 피하기만 하는데... 지호는 자신 때문에 정인이 힘들어 지는 게 싫어 눈앞에 정인을 두고도 아무것도 할 수가 없다. 우연히 만난 영재와 재 인에게 이끌려, 정인의 집으로 가게 된 지호. 영재와 재인이 잠시 자리를 비운 사 이, 집에는 정인과 지호 두 사람만 남게 되는데..

For 9-10 episode.

It basically says that Jung in and Gs fight every time when they talk about marriage and their feeling eventually burst out ,so Jung in decide to break up with Gs and he is in rage.I don't get the middle part just that jiho is having hard time with honest feeling and he don't want to lose I guess Jung in.Last part says jiho met with jae-in and his friend and went to Jung in house.After his friend n jae in goes out jiho Jung in are left alone in house .I am excited :D

a huge fight, JI sees a to break up fir good wirh GS.He, wont give easily.. JH chance...I JI needs some comforting. hope we will see scenes more of JH-JI together..

looking forward to this week's episodes!!

A day before we get a new episode, I thought I would leave a note for you all - aren't you excited that the male lead has a son, is a single father and somewhere deep down he is just another normal young man. I love this about our male lead - this makes for an interesting conversation, interactions and possibilities. I can't wait for the female lead to just be public about how she feels about the single father.

I almost forgot that there is already another episode tomorrow. :D Time runs so fast these days.

@Real_noonaI don't think it's something special, there tons of single mom's out there, I'm just happy they show how he also struggles and is somewhat clueless what is best for him, his son or their situation.

That's why I loved the talk he had with his father. I'm really looking forward to the time, where JI accepts the role of being Eun-U's mom and grow into this role. I think she would totally shine in this role. 

TGIW the day has come. Oh i hope hours fly so fast lol. I am still cautious since last time i was burned by PNWBMF. I hope the drama continues to be addicting and not predictable. Please writernim. Really looking forward to the episodes this week. I believe the episodes this week will be crucial to JI and JH. The ball is in JI's court:)

I hope that they will release the is it you OST too. Patiently waiting.

@Real_noona

I actually agree with you that it is special for the ML to have a child, because I have seen so many K-dramas just portray single mothers and their struggle. It's good to see them explore the problems that single father's have which is similar to single mother's but different in nature due to gender differences. What better is that the child is actually involved in the storyline rather than just have their names mention and a few conversations here and there *cough* Romance is a Supplement Book *cough* Even though GS comments about JH being a father richard simmons me off I feel like that is  the prevalent stigma.

(My face every time GS opens his mouth and waiting for the dumb-assery that is about to occur)

tumblr_m9ckxhI9iL1qfc8cw.gif

Especially since JH friends are pretty hush hush about the entire matter because JH basketball team (expect GS) doesn't know that he has a kid. In that way JI thought about a guy having a kid isn't a problem for dating is pretty progressive; yes the dating game changes in a way with the child because you know... you can't just do whatever you want and introduce someone your not-that serious with into your child's life. However, I feel like just because you have a child, doesn't mean you can't live your life.

6 hours ago, Real_noona said:

A day before we get a new episode, I thought I would leave a note for you all - aren't you excited that the male lead has a son, is a single father and somewhere deep down he is just another normal young man. I love this about our male lead - this makes for an interesting conversation, interactions and possibilities. I can't wait for the female lead to just be public about how she feels about the single father.

Not quite normal. He was a top student and must have gone to a good university. To be  GS uni mate. Plus have a kid in his late 20s when he had a good job. Plus parents who looks after his son. And able to afford a SUV.

JHI is still playing a character with a lot of positives.

Am just commenting because single parents have it hard in SK. Child babysitting is hard to find in SK esp with a sole working parent.

Ji Ho can have the time and means to date. Even single parents here have a hard time dating as they need to arrange babysitting or will introduce their dates to their child sooner.

Sorry to interrupt. Just finished ep 1-4. Probably not to comment much here as I am watching 4 Kdramas at once. Plus about to start a TW which has completed.

I am just saying this slow paced drama is slow paced and I am not up to deep thoughts about how hard going it will be for Ji Ho. With what society expect and the fall out. From GS and especially her dad. The romance part might actually be the easiest part of the whole drama. Plus frankly, after 4 episodes am ready to see what a happy, carefree Jae In will be like. I am a viewer and even I feel tired watching her and GS. That couple is so apathetic towards each other that it is actually mentally tiring watching them. Yes I know it's the director.

I expect we will get sunlit scenes once the romance starts. That's the thing that is slightly bugging me- all the symbolism. Plus the soundtrack on Netflix. Those 2 songs are driving me nuts. It's so loud. Or is it because it is a Netflix original and catering for an English speaking audiences that it is in English? Cos I swear most Korean songs in these genre are not blasting the music. And I understand the song lyrics in Korean when they need it. And the lyrics are appropriate but man so repetitious. I usually enjoy the songs in the background and swoon over the lyrics. This time I want to bash the director.

Archived