[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I just finished watching the finale! As always they never failed us and that kiss in the end! Very beautiful. It showed how happy they are and made us fans of this drama share with their joy too. Very pleased with how it turned out. Can't believe it's over but the memories will surely live on! Found new friends here in the forum that share the same fangirling ways as I am, not to mention stalking the page LOL.

It has been a wonderful journey for all of us! I know they won't be able to read this but I thank all the casts, director, producer and the mastermind of their pairing! May you be blessed a hundred years for bringing us LaBit and making us giddy! I hope there's another BTS for the last ep!

• Like 7

Haven't watched ep 16 but can see it becoming a favourite. 

I really love the comic moments of our OTP... that expression of KJW when he sees his gf fangirling...(like a she's totally weird but I'm loving it) and Pmy at the lunch eatery .(he's so cute that it's illegal and selfish of him....)

And that's without any words... almost...

Going to totally miss them but might start on voice...to see more KJW..not sure if Mo tae gu is going to be very good for my nerves   lol...he looked terrifying in the screenshots....

On a side note....previously kids used to go down n play in playgrounds sans guardians...cos playgrounds were safe havens...in today's world unthinkable...sad reflection of the way things have gone....

Technology and registration may have been not as advanced...so letting the lost situation go...

Going nuts after you lose a child in an accident...pretty believable too...so it was good that she went back to retrieve him but a little too late....so that to some extent was a nice redemption arc.

And of course it was lovely that RG was seeing the positive...he was loved and grateful that someone did take him in and didn't leave him wandering the streets...And thanked her...

For a child that felt abandoned...it was ironic that 2 women lived in guilt and regret at having lost him.

Loved but for unfortunate circumstances...

• Like 8
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Going to totally miss them but might start on voice...to see more KJW..not sure if Mo tae gu is going to be very good for my nerves   lol...he looked terrifying in the screenshots....

Had you watch Voice??? He was terrifying but irresistible at the same time....I hated and attracted to him in the same time...Never ever I had imagine there will be a sicko who is that HOT and sexy.....His portrayal as a psychopath handsome Chaebol was phenomenal, I can't took my eyes off the screen every time MTG  was on....He made a totting shotgun hunter hunting for his prey like a runway model....

Yeah, I know, I sounded as sick as MTG....:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Congratulations on the final !!! It was a beautiful, hot and sincere love story! Ryan and Dok Mi deserve their happiness ...:heart::wub:
But still, if in the drama more attention was paid to the history of Doc Mi-fans than to family dramas from the past, the show would only benefit from it.:phew:
But still ... Everything is very nice and wonderful. Everyone is happy, and this is the most important thing!
And the audience award goes to the glamorous mother, the owner of the gallery. Wonderful lady! I want to see a separate drama about her!:star::mrgreen:

• Like 6

This was such a busy week (and it’s not over yet!) but I wanted to get a post in before everyone disappeared. 

I managed to watch both episodes (though I have to watch them again sans the fatigue of the week). The opening scene in ep 16 with the kids drawing and DM’s mother seeing the children’s drawing — that amazement on her face. The moment when you realise your child’s giftedness and what you need to do to protect her. I can see why she’s so precious to her mother, especially after DS’s passing, and why she could not handle having another kid in the home. Also in this scene, it was evident from the start that EG was just not meant to be with DM. Happy that EG is building a relationship with Sindy. 

So many things to love about this series - the backdrop of art and canvases that held everything together was just so beautiful as a concept to me. The artist’s gaze vs the beholder’s. The beauty that is seen and appreciated from near and afar. All very precious themes to me in my own reality. 

Who’s in for a rewatch? :) 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

the things that im going to miss most is you all here who diligently share and review .i will definitely come here often and read from the beginning till end, have a nice day to all of you.
  • Like 12

22 minutes ago, chubbyzmae said:

i already missing them :bawling:

So i search for HPL Fanfaction, and none of them make it

and i remember someone here said she will make fanfaction if the ending not statisfied 

So can i get the fanfiction now? :D

I want to do it but I am afraid no one will read it. :blush:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I want to do it but I am afraid no one will read it. :blush:

Will read! Sure to! This will be a new story with our favorite characters ...
Moreover, the forum has a section where you can lay out fan fiction, so go ahead!
I am pleased to read about the future life of Dok Mi, Ryan and other heroes. The main thing is to leave a link in this thread when write your story.
There will be a lot of readers!^_^

• Like 3

I somehow feel bad for EunGi not getting the girl he likes but he might by the luckiest guy getting tangled by a chaebol's daughter, omo he hit the jackpot. And same as DM it was another fangirl which is EG type of girl he likes.

Their first encounter 

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo1_r7_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo2_r6_400.gif 

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo3_r6_400.gif

At EG's Judo School

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo4_r6_400.gif

Making their own couple Vlog???

Spoiler

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo5_r6_400.gif

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo6_r6_400.gif

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo7_r8_500.gif

And for some reason they both look good together on-screen...

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Wowww, I still can't believe that the show is now over. Which drama am I gonna watch now? Is there any show out there that can beat this chemistry, this visuality, this level of sexual tension and fluffiness? 

I remember I screamed in silence every time they looked at each other in the first half of the drama. So heart-fluttering. And then for the second half, I had STS symptoms every time they talked, touched, hugged and kissed. I even made 5 FANARTS about them, can't believe that. I had never done that before to any drama couple. 

So, what should we do next?

• Like 9