[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Ok, just briefly appearing here..

Dear Kdramagod,

Can I have KJW play the character RG like..hmm.. forever? Pleassseeee...he is too adorable, too sweet and whenever he broke down and cry, I feel lke breaking down too. Why? Why? Why is KJW making us losing our sleep like this?

Anyway, so no preview..either the secret will definitely surprise us..or they have yet to complete the shooting..

I missed some scenes because my stream is so lagging today. Are there any kissing scenes apart from kissing palm and forehead in this ep? Just wondering if I miss anything..hehe..

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, summersunshine19 said:

No preview?! I take it back. I don't think the other one in the group of 4 kids playing is ShiAn. ShiAn is around 10-12 yrs younger than them right? So who's the other boy? hmm... But yeah everything's just been revealed as we've thought. Maybe it's the semi-common trope of a single mom abandoning children from a first marriage when she meets someone new and plans to marry. There's another drama with such a premise right? I can't remember right now what the title is...

Remember DM Mom has memory of young boy he might be the other kid that makes 4 of them... you think? DM , RG. EG, DM lost brother (dead brother) 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Next week, will unveil the story of Lee Sol since she coming into pics, and wonder how they gg to create the scene in looking for her long lost eldest son, RG. The kids playing memory, how should it merge to create the link if none of them is gg to bring it up. 

At least, got chance for EGZ and DI to start off as friends and another couple ?

• Like 5

Ok another theory is now confirm

SiAn's mom might be Ryan's mom so it makes them as brothers Right?

She was called as Lee Seol by Shi An himself

And RG said that LeeSeol might be his mother he doesnt remember the face but he knows her painting.

tumblr_prlns11GtZ1u2dd0eo1_1280.jpg

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, thechaosinourstar said:

the video from youtube was late today :(

Their Naver TV page doesn't have the clips yet either. :(

I'm guessing the behind the scenes video will be late as well.

• Like 5

Tidbits from todays episode:

1) lee Sol is definitely RG Mom

2) Lady in the church = SA’s mom

3) lady in the church = Lee Sol

which make;

4) SA & RG = siblings

5) there’s a possibility that DM is also adopted 

6) kudos to cindy for speaking her minds up to her Mom/ hope she changes her mind bout cancelling SA collabo exhibition.

7) CDI seems to be finally accepted the fact that RG is off-limit now? Dear korean chinggu is that correct? Just a wild guess judging from the conversation she had with EG at the bar.

8) I’m totally drunk from our lovebirds sweet cooking  scene:love:

9) I cried again at the ending part :bawling:

10) no preview? That’s sucks:anguished:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, myd8 said:

Tidbits from todays episode:

1) lee Sol is definitely RG Mom

2) Lady in the church = SA’s mom

3) lady in the church = Lee Sol

which make;

4) SA & RG = siblings

5) there’s a possibility that DM is also adopted 

6) kudos to cindy for speaking her minds up to her Mom/ hope she changes her mind bout cancelling SA collabo exhibition.

7) CDI seems to be finally accepted the fact that RG is off-limit now? Dear korean chinggu is that correct? Just a wild guess judging from the conversation she had with EG at the bar.

8) I’m totally drunk from our lovebirds sweet cooking  scene:love:

9) I cried again at the ending part :bawling:

10) no preview? That’s sucks:anguished:

@myd8 I doubt no 5. At episode 1, DM proudly said she becomes fangirl because her parents also a obsessed with something (knitting for mom and stone for dad). 

Fanatics raised fanatics :lol:B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

tsk.. with no preview, the production team has to release 2 bts this week to satisfy us :sweatingbullets: 

That cooking scene.. SWOON. Deok Mi and Ryan drawing with their hands. SWOON. Ryan and Deok Mi having date in her house. SWOON. 

With 4 more episodes, is it bad if I want them to get *cough* bed *cough* scene? :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

So, Si An and Ryan are brothers, right? just like in the manhwa. At the end, Deok Mi will marry Ryan and Si An will be there as his little bro 

Everytime Ryan crying, my heart breaks. OMG can this drama be 1000 episodes???? I wouldn’t mind at all. I can watch just Deok Mi and Ryan playing Go Stop.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

why are there no more mature long steamy kisses even though their short kisses are satisfying too. luv ryan x duk mi couple. so perfect , they look like dating in real so comfy with each other.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

Ep 13 Text Preview:

"Even if you say you're okay...there's no way you could be."

Deokmi and Ryan begin to grasp onto clues leading toward the artist Lee Sol.

Deokmi warmly embraces Ryan who is hurt.

Ryan finally starts to find his real name and his forgotten past...!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 12