[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

yay, found another streaming site.

RG and DM are walking by a lake, hand in hand. I think he says he doesn't like his Korean name, but he tells her his name is Ho Yun Jae, and she says she likes the name, because she likes the person(?). intermission now.

They are back at DM's apartment and they cook together. She makes noodles (sujebi?) and with the flour, she wipes his face and neck. Along the way, they kiss each other. They both eat the food they have cooked.

RG returns to his place and looks at the hand-traced 'artwork', smiling away at it.

DM looks through the photos that were shot at the orphanage. As she goes through the photos, she gets a flash back of herself (?) as a child, spraying water at other children, and she wonders to herself, what is this that she is recalling.

RG sends DM a message on the phone and tells her to sleep well. She tells him to sleep well too, calling him by his Korean name.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

Yeo Seob wants to drive but Sindy is opening the car door, she wants to drive the car.

Ryan and DM in the car talking happily and laugh together. they go somewhere. Ryan tells DM his real name in korean. "Ho Yeon Jae"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

DM and Ryan drive back together Ryan gives her his sunglasses. 

Then DM tells him that she thought that he wouldnt come.

She stares at him. He asks him to look toward the front.

DM: "Dont want. I like this piece of art"

Ryan: *recites his line at their first meeting."

DM: "I wanna take it"

They laugh.

They stop by somewhere.

DM tells her honestly that she thought he was totally crazy the first time they met ... Ryan was like, "I HEARD." LOL.

Then she asks him about his Korean name. He says that he remembers but doesnt use it cuz he feels that it belongs to someone else, not him. DM apologizes for asking about it... But he tells her his name anyway.

"Heo Yoon Jae"

"I like that name, because it's the name of the person I like"

/ads

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 5

They arrive at DM's house.

DM refuses to let go of his hand. Ryan: "Arent you letting go?' DM says she doesn't want to. Then she proposes to cook together.

They cook together...and some kissessssss...

Later that night, Ryan stares at the drawing of his hand and DM's hand earlier. He smiles.

While DM scrolls through the picture of them at the orphanage.

Suddenly her childhood memory floods back in.

He stares at Ryan's pic...seems to remember something, but she shakes it off.

Ryan sends him a message, "Good night, Deokmi-ah."

Deokmi replies with, "Good night, Yoonjae-ah."

INFORMALLY, EVERYONE.

tHen she searches about something (I didn't see the screen).

EG receives a call from DI and heads out to meet her at a bar.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

Ryans sends DM home. they want to bake a cake i think. DM takes the flour, then pours it to the bowl. Ryan wants to kiss her but she puts the flour to Ryan's mouth. Lol...but they kiss at the end :wub:  my stream is not really friendly today :unsure:

Ryan is his house looking at his hand picture. DM sitting in front of her computer looking at their photos in the orphanage. she search about something from the browser and  she says Ryan's name.

EG got a call from DI. she asks him to meet her at the bar. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

DI contacts EG and asks hm out to a bar. The waiter at the bar tells DI that he really is the gold medalist; DI probably has been bragging about knowing him. I think EG asks DI why she contacted him. She says, in all honesty, she has no friends and she is having a hard time, so I guess she wants to talk to someone. EG agrees to be her friend for tonight.

I think DI tells EG that she really likes RG, and there is nothing she can do about the fact that she likes him (?).

Omo, it's the next morning, and DI is asleep in EG's tent in the dojo. DI notes that EG is asleep a short distance away. She recalls how she was drunk last night, so EG probably brought her back to his dojo. He talks in his sleep, but DI leaves without waking him up. He leaves her a note in her handbag, but I don't know what the note says - she grins reading it though.

Different scene - the art restoration expert calls DM and informs her that he has finished the restoration works. She rushes to tell RG that it is done but as she walks to his room, she recalls the scenes of RG staring at the painting. Anyways, she informs RG and he thanks her for letting him know.

Sindy's mother, Director Eom waltzes into the gallery, it's truly a dramatic scene as she lifts her skirt up the whole way (kinda like a princess with her gown). RG congratulates Director Eom on becoming the head of the charity organisation. She tells RG to cancel the celebrity collection exhibition. Sindy rushes in to tell her mother that she prepared the merchandise for the exhibition. But I think her mother is not interested. Sindy asks the mother why she is not the least bit interested in the work she has put into it. She cries in front of her mother, and tells her mother that she is willing to give up the privileges she has, i.e. she puts her car keys down. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

at the gallery, DM gets a phone call from someone (didn't pay attention here. sorry) and she said to her co-workers that she wants to meet Ryan. the female co-worker says that she must really like Ryan. haha.. DM smiles. 

when she's on her way to Ryan's office, Director Eom is coming. Ryan gets out from his office. Eom wants to say something to him. Eom and Ryan talk, Eom wants to cancel the artist exhibition. but Sindy enters the room and show her mom the miniature. she told her about their hardwork include DM i think. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

The barista actually knows that EG won silver medalist. He's a fan and asks for his signature. EG jokes, "What about  giving you judo moves?"  LOL.

DI tells him that she called him cuz she has no friend to drink together..."Ah I have one but it's hard to play 'friend' with that friend currently" EG tells her that he confessed, DI praises him for being brave. DI tells him she gave up..cuz she has never seen Ryan having such expressions toward a girl throughout the year, so she thinks that Ryan must really like DM.  The next day...she wakes up in EG's tent... She was so drunk last night so EG had to bring her to his dojo cuz she kept telling him her house is in New York LOL. She runs away before EG wakes up. She finds a note left by EG, telling her that he can be her drinking friend.

DM receives a call from the professor that the painting has been restored. The professor notices that DM sounds so bright, noticing that the painting must be very important for her. She smiles brightly and her colleagues equip that Ryan will be happy hearing the news... They then talk about Lee Seol's painting and the mysterious artist who drew them..how it was unknown and all.. how ppl will talk about it after the exhibition cuz Sian is interested in it.  DM tells Ryan that restoration is done...on her way to his office, she recalls all of the moments where he seems brooding over the painting.

Dir Eom comes to wreak havoc grrrrrrr.

As we know from the preview, she asks Ryan to cancel the celeb exhibition.

Hyojin breaks in, to show her the merchandise. But Dir Eom dismisses her efforts. Hyojin becomes sad...and starts pouring her heart to her mom, "Why you never ask me what do I LIKE, what do I wanna Do..." Dir Eom dismisses it again, "I hv nothing I dunno about you." Hyojin brags about her merchandise again and tells her she wants to keep working cuz she likes it, "Not because of SiAn." Dir Eom insists to cancel the exhibition..so Hyojin throws away everything her mom gives to her, telling her that she should proceed with the exhibition...or she'll have no one at her side again. Dir Eom looks upset. Ryan smiles.  DM comes to Ryan's room when Dir Eom already left, noticing that things go well...

A woman is praying in the church...

She seems to see (or having flashback) a kid is praying outside the church

Iz it Lee Seol????

The employees are going home, but DM stays back. 

The woman seems to be SiAn's mom. She calls Sian's manager, "I hv arrived... Sian doesn't know right??"

She comes to surprise him at the studio.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

my stream stops again. ugh...  i missed some scenes here :bawling:

i saw a woman crying. like in the preview. oh that's Shi An's mom. is that Lee Seol? 

missed a scene again.

that woman comes to Shi An's studio. Shi An hugs her.

Ryan is looking at Lee Seol's bubble painting. DM comes. they talk. i think Ryan tells her about the first time he saw that painting at New York. 

they talk heart to heart. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Cut to a different scene, it's a woman praying in a church at night. As she leaves the church, she sees a child in front of the church and turns away (I think it's SA's mum). The scene ends.

Back to the gallery, the female staff tell Sindy that she is amazing.

SA's mum visits him at his studio with a surprise visit and gives him a hug. SA tells him she misses her.

RG is at his office, staring at the restored Lee Sol art work, lost in thought again. DM sits next to him, and he tells her he is relieved the painting was restored. She asks him when he started getting interested/ saw Lee Sol's artwork (?). He says it was 3 years ago and he admits to her that he has Stendhal's syndrome. I think he tells her he can't paint now (?)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5