Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALE KISSES                                    THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!   

Before we move on, I just want to appreciate their first kiss again:     Sorry it's night time at my place so can't find more proper lighting for the painting. Anyway, an art direc

My First Real Fangirl Experience   Since we all don't have BTS today, I thought I'd share with all my fangirl buddies here what happened to me last night as yall were going wild watching ep

at the orphanage, DM's female co-worker is showing a picture. Sindy is taking picture of them. Ryan and DM are sitting together watching them happily. 

it is outside, the kids are playing ball happily with Yeo Seob. Ryans is sitting remembering about his childhood moment playing together with a red sweater girl. Yeo Seob is calling him to play too i think. 

DM and Sindy inside are talking about Shi An. they are like friends now. i dont find Sindy annoying now :lol:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

DM and Sindy are talking about SA and Sindy says sth about how much happiness she gets from watching SA. [Most of the conversation is lost on me though.]

RG is pushing the children on a bicycle and he even rides on one; he looks like he is having fun. They play rocks scissors stone and DM gets chosen to be the model for the children to draw. She sits there and grins away. The male gallery staff gives RG paper and crayons and asks him to draw DM too. He pauses and puts it down on the chair as he knows he can't do so. She moves as she looks at RG and gets told off by one of the children for moving, 'coz the model cannot move (?). The children show him their drawing of her and he guides them on how to colour, he even chooses the colours for them. :P

Sindy takes a group photo of the children with all their 'paintings' of DM. RG and DM are in the children's orphanage and she encourages him to trace her hand with a pink pen. He freezes and is unable to proceed. He recalls how he was not able to paint in the room (previous scene) and stalls. DM holds his hand and uses it to trace her hand on the art paper. He turns to look at her. She laughs, and picks up a blue pen, then traces his hand. Together the two hands look like they are overlapping. 

A little girl asks RG what is his name, and he says Ryan Gold. She says that's strange, how you don't have a Korean name. And then broadcast is suspended, no more live-capping for me, for now.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 5

DM is looking at Ryan playing outside with the kids. 

all the staffs are playing like rock paper scissors and Dm lose to them. she must sits in front of the kids and they need to draw her. Yeo Seob offers Ryan the paper and crayons, but Ryan puts them down. he just looks at the kids drawing. DM sees this and moves, but one of the kids tells her not to move. a girl shows Ryan  her DM picture. it's beautiful. haha.. 

all of the kids gathering outside and Sindy takes their photos with their own DM pic. they are good in drawing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

DM and Hyojin prepare things for one of the activities for kids.

Hyojin asks why they should do volunteering like this as an art gallery... DM tries to explain it by making analogy with Hyojin falling and fangirling over Sian. Now Hyojin seems to understand. 

DM sees Ryan playing soccer with the kids (omg so handsome).

The employees do rock-paper-scissors to decide who'll be the model for kids' drawing activities. 

DM loses so she has to sit still to be a model... Yuseob brings Ryan a paper, "In case you wanna draw your girlfriend."

Ryan freezes and puts the paper+drawing tools aside. DM notices it, then one of the kids scolds her for moving...Ryan mouthes that she shouldnt move(?) HAHA.

One of the girls brings DM pic to Ryan, "It looks like her, right?" Ryan agrees...then the girl says, "Ahjussi also wanna be drawn?" So she sits beside him and starts drawing him #cute. After the session finishes, the kids take pictures with their drawings.

DM and Ryan stand behind. DM puts her hand on an empty paper, asking Ryan to draw a line along her hand. 

Ryan: "Not even a sketch? I AM RYAN GOLD, THOUGH?"

DM: "Isn't it cute though?"

Ryan holds his pencil, hesitated. He remembers that he was unable to hold the brush. He tries to drop the pencil and asks her to do something else. But DM grabs his hand and guides it to draw the line along her hand.... After they finish, DM draws Ryan's hand, praising that his hand is pretty. She then praises it as an art XDDD

The little girl from earlier approaches him and asks his name. When he tells her his name, the girl says, "It's weird. Dont you have Korean name?" Ryan doesn't answer. DM notices his expression. The girl writes his name anyway...and later she gives him a lollipop, asking him to come over often.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

inside, DM gives Ryan a sketch book and crayon, ask him to draw. DM asks him to draw her hand. but he hesitates to draw and recalls the moment when whe wanted to paint last time in his apartment. perhaps he thinks he cannot draw again? 

but then DM holds his hand and draw together with him. she then draws Ryan's hand

a little girl comes and shows him a picture of Ryan's face. she asks him his name and (i didn't see who writes Ryan's name beside that picture)

they are leaving and a girl gives a lollipop to Ryan. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

yay, found another streaming site.

RG and DM are walking by a lake, hand in hand. I think he says he doesn't like his Korean name, but he tells her his name is Ho Yun Jae, and she says she likes the name, because she likes the person(?). intermission now.

They are back at DM's apartment and they cook together. She makes noodles (sujebi?) and with the flour, she wipes his face and neck. Along the way, they kiss each other. They both eat the food they have cooked.

RG returns to his place and looks at the hand-traced 'artwork', smiling away at it.

DM looks through the photos that were shot at the orphanage. As she goes through the photos, she gets a flash back of herself (?) as a child, spraying water at other children, and she wonders to herself, what is this that she is recalling.

RG sends DM a message on the phone and tells her to sleep well. She tells him to sleep well too, calling him by his Korean name.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

Yeo Seob wants to drive but Sindy is opening the car door, she wants to drive the car.

Ryan and DM in the car talking happily and laugh together. they go somewhere. Ryan tells DM his real name in korean. "Ho Yeon Jae"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

DM and Ryan drive back together Ryan gives her his sunglasses. 

Then DM tells him that she thought that he wouldnt come.

She stares at him. He asks him to look toward the front.

DM: "Dont want. I like this piece of art"

Ryan: *recites his line at their first meeting."

DM: "I wanna take it"

They laugh.

They stop by somewhere.

DM tells her honestly that she thought he was totally crazy the first time they met ... Ryan was like, "I HEARD." LOL.

Then she asks him about his Korean name. He says that he remembers but doesnt use it cuz he feels that it belongs to someone else, not him. DM apologizes for asking about it... But he tells her his name anyway.

"Heo Yoon Jae"

"I like that name, because it's the name of the person I like"

/ads

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 5

They arrive at DM's house.

DM refuses to let go of his hand. Ryan: "Arent you letting go?' DM says she doesn't want to. Then she proposes to cook together.

They cook together...and some kissessssss...

Later that night, Ryan stares at the drawing of his hand and DM's hand earlier. He smiles.

While DM scrolls through the picture of them at the orphanage.

Suddenly her childhood memory floods back in.

He stares at Ryan's pic...seems to remember something, but she shakes it off.

Ryan sends him a message, "Good night, Deokmi-ah."

Deokmi replies with, "Good night, Yoonjae-ah."

INFORMALLY, EVERYONE.

tHen she searches about something (I didn't see the screen).

EG receives a call from DI and heads out to meet her at a bar.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5