[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

SA tells his mother that he has the Lee Sol paintings but she looks shocked. The next scene is RG telling DM that his mother who painted the paintings is Lee Sol (?). He says he is ok with it, but DM asks if he is really ok? He tries to put on a false front but she can tell he is not ok. She pulls him closer and rests his head against her shoulders, then she reaches out to hold his hand. It is the comfort he needs most, and she is there for him (once again). Episode ends. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

Shi An goes back to his apartment with his mom. they talk. not sure what they talk about. 

DM comforts Ryan again. Ryan holds DM's hand. he put his head on DM's shoulder. the episode ends here.

no next episode preview :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Sian seems to hv good relationship with his mom.

The painting is restored and Ryan is staring at it again inside his room.

DM comes in, "Are you watching the painting?"

Ryan, "SOME WOMAN says she likes watching drawing when things get tough."

DM: "SOME WOMAN???" haha

DM: "I'm curious about something"

RYan: "what about changing it to 'I have something I like?' *tease*" haha

DM then asks him about his first encounter with the painting. Ryan tells her the first time he saw Lee sEOL painting was 3 years ago in NY..."Since then, I haven't been able to draw. I become unable to draw. You know it, right?" He tells her that it's maybe Stendhal(?) syndrome, as per diagnosed by his friend. He's been treating it, but he's never getting better.. That's why he collects the painting and comes to Seoul..cuz he feels something might change if he collects it. Somehow.

"Actually I saw the painting before. Not 3 years ago. But a long time ago. When I was a kid."

"Before I became Ryan. I saw the painting before."

"Lee Seol is maybe someone I know."

SiAn tells his mom not to be surprised when he enters his apartment...

cuz he collects mom's drawings as Lee Seol. His mom looks shocked.

Ryan: "My mom..."

"Isnt it amazing? I dont remember the face of the person...but I remember the painting."

Ryan tells her he's ok though... DM says, "How would you be OK? Even though you seem ok...but in your heart, you might not."

She then puts his head on her shoulder and holds his hand to comfort him.

OMG THE LAST SCENE IS SO TOUCHING TT__TT

/tbc/

NO PREVIEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

No preview?! I take it back. I don't think the other one in the group of 4 kids playing is ShiAn. ShiAn is around 10-12 yrs younger than them right? So who's the other boy? hmm... But yeah everything's just been revealed as we've thought. Maybe it's the semi-common trope of a single mom abandoning children from a first marriage when she meets someone new and plans to marry. There's another drama with such a premise right? I can't remember right now what the title is...

2 minutes ago, valzki said:

Shi An goes back to his apartment with his mom. they talk. not sure what they talk about. 

DM comforts Ryan again. Ryan holds DM's hand. he put his head on DM's shoulder. the episode ends here.

ShiAn said don't be surprised when she sees his home. She asks why. He says it's because he's got some paintings, and they're her paintings as Lee Seol.

• Like 7

oh my god NO PREVIEW!

Lee Sol is defo SA’s mum by the looks of it! 

I loved the scenes with RG opening up..

Our couples sweet moments as per usual were the cutest!!! 

Lee Sol mystery is setting to unveil little by little by the next few episodes!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, valzki said:

wae? :astonished:  no ep.13 preview?  :bawling:  how can we survive the week? 

• Like 3

Oops...do they have no preview because they haven't finished enough scenes yet? :huh:

First they tried to kill us with the steamy and sexy, now they're trying to kill us with the cute! That cooking scene!!! They are out to get us! :w00t: I mentioned before that I had Pretty Noona-high expectations for their lovey-dovey relationship chemistry, and today they came and ripped my wig off! How very dare they!!1!! I don't know how long it will take me to get over the cuteness of that scene, I swear.

(On another note, I'm still very over the whole painting thing. Ho-hum. Next.)

• Like 8
  • LOL 3