Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

She totally lost him in this card game. I dont know Korean and Im just as lost 

e30f8679e197196d79dff95a73455c80.png

every win she hits his hand

ab32ff086616c5d71cc58db83ea1b11d.png

and decides to kiss it better. I understand the new stills pics now lol!

Spoiler

be604a9d70ed89e5232bc6527b815c5c.png

df399a1a7b6dc1cc14284ecea5ef4eee.png

D6sJBCDUYAAXwdp.jpg

81fb6e9949ad86aad91483bb45722373.png

c9b56892bc87ae3d7c1d677f9fc4164b.png

2ce185d1ec8b5df0bcb2f1f136f58a13.png

D6sJI1YUYAIKWzt.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALE KISSES                                    THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!   

Before we move on, I just want to appreciate their first kiss again:     Sorry it's night time at my place so can't find more proper lighting for the painting. Anyway, an art direc

My First Real Fangirl Experience   Since we all don't have BTS today, I thought I'd share with all my fangirl buddies here what happened to me last night as yall were going wild watching ep

DM's BFF is back at work and her worker breaks another cup. DM walks in with a gift for her girl friend, it looks like something that she can eat (she opens one and sucks it up, like the liquid ginseng type). DM asks her about the hubby and she probably says that she won't forgive him forever (?). EG drops by and they talk for a short while but DM leaves. EG tells DM's BFF that he has confessed his love to DM and the girlfriends says he is crazy but he says he won't hide forever.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

at the cafe, SJ talks to JH, but JH drops an empty cup again. 

DM comes and brings a red paper bag. Lol.. PPL is here :lol: it is kind of vitamin maybe. they then talk. (my phone keeps on ringing tsk)

EG comes and they talk awkwardly. (i stop for a while because somebody's calling)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

i think DM's leaving to go to the gallery, she goes to Ryan's office and found Ryan was listening to something? like the preview (is it scam?) --- sorry i missed this scene

they then have a meeting with other staffs include Sindy. Sindy is showing them the souvenir that she mentioned before. the miniature one. all the staffs are talking but Ryan leaves frst.

at DM's mom's house, DM's mom is talking to EG's mom. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

DM visits SJ at her cafe, bringing her gift (another PPL)... She tries to cheer her up...asking about her hubby, "Have you made up?" SJ said they havent made up and felt apologetic towards DM (cuz her photos were aired too). DM asked her to consider and forgive him, but SJ said it isn't easy.

EG walks in...omg so awkward. He tries to be casual..but DM cannot even look at him. 

SJ senses it, "Did you confess?" EG confirms and SJ hits him...but she's concerned about how he'd fare from now on.

DM is at the gallery. HyoJin starts being so diligent at work...come early and prepare tea XDD

Ryan is busy learning the card game on his PC...DM walks in and finds out...he's so embarrassed LOL.

He accused her cheating on the results HAHA. DM teases him, "Were the slaps hurt wuwuwuwuwuuw?" HAAHAH.

At the meeting, they praise Hyojin's merchandise and give positive feedback... Hyojin is so excited about it.

They then talk about the progress of exhibition. 

DM mom and EG mom talk about DM, "She keeps denying it, but shes dating him!! He even knows about her fangirling..DM is lucky this time" haha. EG mom looks unhappy (cuz of his son's feelings)... DM dad butts in and says something about being father in law..but I didn't hear what he said.

SJ's hubby keeps calling SJ..but she rejects it.

JooHyuk notices that she's so down...so asks her to close the cafe and goes to play.

They go to Hongdae.. (OMG THIS IS THE SCENE I SAW THEM FILMING BUT I DIDN;T SEE JOOHYUK AND SOONJO T_T)

JooHyuk starts busking and asks her to sing together with him...

Her hubby sees the scene from afar, smiling happily at the sight of her being cheerful... He reminisces their first meeting, smiling a bit sadly and leaving the scene.

EG is exercising in his judo ((sorry how is it relevant to the story?))

the actor is so fine thooooo XDD

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

It's the scene where DM walks into RG looking at his screen, but I have missed something here - talking to my son (ah someone posted that DM caught RG looking up the Internet how to play Go stop). DM asks RG if it still hurts (probably from last night's) and he pulls a sour face. They have a team meeting (but I couldn't quite catch what was said).
Next scene, DM's mother tells EG's mother that DM is dating. EG's mother however, doesn't look so happy, probably because she knows her son likes DM.

SJ (DM's BFF) gets a call from the hubby at work but she doesn't pick up his call. JH, the employee holds a concert in the open but SJ doesn't have the heart to stay for his concert and leaves but JH persuades her to stay. They both sing a duet and the hubby looks on sadly at his wife, recounting how they met in the past.

EG, meanwhile is at his dojo, sweating it out and he gets a surprise visit from his mother. The mother invites him for a walk and she says it's hard to her son, that he has a crush on DM. EG asks his mother if she also had a time with the father. They both laugh at their love life. EG asks his mother why loving someone is so difficult but I think he says he feels happy that he loves someone (?). They both walk off after that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

at the cafe, JH  told SJ to have a performance at the park. he prepares a standing mic, a guitar, he gives SJ a piece of paper. it a his song's lyric. JH asks her to sing and he plays the guitar. SJ'd husband is looking at them from far. he remembers when they first met. it is quite sad to see him like this although he is smiling seeing SJ being happy doing what she likes  :bawling: hope they can reconcile soon. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

Why is she still angry at her hubby...*sigh* for once I like his character

3f27747e87b2da07c246ca68a1ec8c89.png

His like Ryan, thinking she looks pretty when shes fangirling (i think)

c0f8acd8d6885fe3ac1668293c4b9bc8.png

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

The workers at the gallery open the boot of the car and there is a lot of foodstuff(?) there. Then Sindy drives up and she too has a box in her car. RG's car is filled to the brim with stuff - will have to wait to see what these are. :P

RG has a flashback and he recalls how he met SA in the lift. It looks like a donation drive, and SA is contributing all the soft toys that he probably got from fans. So those are the things in RG's car. hah hah

It looks like they are donating the stuff to an orphanage. (I wonder how SA knew that DM was going to the orphanage??). One of the gallery staff (the lady) teaches the children art appreciation, by projecting a Van Gogh artwork (The Starry Night) onto a screen. I think she asks them what they think it looks like?

The gallery staff have fun with the children, playing games in the park and the male staff invites RG to play with them. He is seated there deep in thought, thinking about his days at the orphanage. intermission now 

Edited by SC2019
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

EG at his dojo, his mom is visiting him. they go out and have a talk. i think his mom talks about EG likes DM. about one-sided love. i think his mom tells him that DM likes Ryan? 

DM and her co workers are in front of the gallery. they are going somewhere. Ryan comes and DM gets into Ryan's car. another staffs are going by Sindy's car. the staffs are leaving first. 

Ryan and DM are still there in the car talking happily. 

oh they go to the orphanage. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
4 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

At the meeting, they praise Hyojin's merchandise and give positive feedback... Hyojin is so excited about it.

They then talk about the progress of exhibition.

Thanks for the recaps! 

Also props to the prop department. Making mini models is not fun--especially when they are that detailed (she says from experience).

• Like 4
  • Love 2

His mom comes to see him (to cheer him up) and asks him to go drink with her.

They have a "date". Her mom gushes about her son is being adult now, "You're having a hard time, right? One-sided love?"

She tells him that she heard about DM from DM mom and tells him she cannot be happy cuz her son is hurting.

They then talk about EG's dad who abandoned them, "Were you hurt, too, mom?"

His mom wishes that EG will meet someone who loves him. EG says that love is hard and hurt....

The employees of Cheum are together...there are stacks of merchandises at the back of a car. Hyojin arrives bringing White Ocean CD to be distributed. They wonder if Director is OK about it...and notices that Ryan isnt there. DM tells them Ryan is busy and cannot come. Hyojin teases DM, "Do you break up already?" DM glares at her. But then Ryan arrives, surprising everyone.

DM joins him in his car. Ryan admits that he didnt tell DM to surprise her.

DM notices a stack of dolls at his backseat and asks him about it.

/flashback/ Ryan meets SiAn at the elevator and he looks for his curator noona as usual..asking Ryan to bring DM dolls.

DM is so happy, "MY SI-AN IS AN ANGEL"

Ryan feigns jealousy, "THE ONE WHO BRINGS THEM IS ME!!"

DM teases him, "Thank you, Gold-driver" =)))))))))

Cheum Gallery ppl are volunteering in an orphanage.

Ryan is staring at the kids playing.

He recalls a memory of him playing with a girl and two other boys. The girl is DM.

A ball rolls toward him and Yuseop + kids ask him to join.

/ads/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7