[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

DM falls asleep, Ryan carries her to her bed and kisses her forehead. he then sleeps beside DM. Ryan finally falls asleep and DM wakes up staring at him and remembering when Ryan came to her house and she comforted him (when Ryan was crying)

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

DM explains the whole rules to him... He's a lot to take in...hahahha

They start playing. DM keeps winning, but Ryan isnt familiar with the roles, so he keeps losing and asking WHY HE KEEPS LOSING POINTS... LOLOL. DM slaps his wrist as punishment. She actually laughs at his face hahaha.

Ryan is upset and keeps drinking... but still losing... lmao. He offers his wrist, ready to be slapped...but DM kisses his wrist instead, he's smiling and asks her to kiss it 6x HAHAHAHA.

They watch TV and drink wine together now... Kissing scene on TV...they're cuddling (forehead kiss XD)

DM falls asleep on Ryan's shoulder, so he carries her on her bed and tucks her in. He gazes at her sleeping and caresses her face...then kiss her temple DKSJADLSAJDLSADKASDMSADAS;LDKADAL can i order one Ryan Gold pls T_T

He then sleeps beside her, holding her hand tight.

She wakes up, recalling the way he looked when he came earlier and how he cried...she then pats his forehead and holds his hand closer.

Title: "Not your fan..but at your side" (WORD PLAY: fan = paen...pyon=by your side"

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 6

4 hours ago, sillygal said:

From episode 2 onwards, I have never failed to see how Ryan actually used his own way to protect Deok Mi, really in many ways, be it she being a fangirl and minority society misunderstanding. All these that he had done for her made me unknowingly to fall in love with her till when he realised he actually got jealous of Deok Mi and Eun Gi's relationship. Likewise, in Deok Mi's perspective, she is afraid that Ryan might not like the idea of her being a fangirl which people will always starts to judge because it was unrealistic, for those who are fangirls, definitely will be able to relate this very well. I love how both of them are being so honest with each other and resolve their misunderstanding quickly, something that is very important in a relationship. And, both of them are not easily moved by any situations and that's for sure and their relationship will be even stronger. 

Here's the thing for me....I wonder who gave the idea to DM that no man wud falls for a hardcore fangirl? I mean she shud know better since her own bff SJ marries a cool PD, tho he made mistake here & there. But the point is he loves his wife unconditionally despite his wife goes gaga on certain idol right infront of him. Also I dont think its becos of her mother, becos its a known fact mothers nag abt one thing or another. I remember EG did say something along the line DM shud just be with him since he os the only one who can accept her fangirling way, also trying to help DM's identity is not becos he worries DM wud be fired but to feel he is superior that he knows something important abt DM the RG didnt. If he really worries abt her job then he wudnt have come crashing on her while she's working nor wud he provoke RG over & over again. Which back to the issue, that he has been using the reason to fend off DM from men, until she met RG & he was desperate & not caring abt her feeling, he just force her to listen to his confession when she has made clear her feeling for RG. Of cos DM hide her other identity from work becos her former boss hates fangirl, however DM has proven over the years she has never let her fangirling mode to get in the way of her work.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

She totally lost him in this card game. I dont know Korean and Im just as lost 

e30f8679e197196d79dff95a73455c80.png

every win she hits his hand

ab32ff086616c5d71cc58db83ea1b11d.png

and decides to kiss it better. I understand the new stills pics now lol!

Spoiler

be604a9d70ed89e5232bc6527b815c5c.png

df399a1a7b6dc1cc14284ecea5ef4eee.png

D6sJBCDUYAAXwdp.jpg

81fb6e9949ad86aad91483bb45722373.png

c9b56892bc87ae3d7c1d677f9fc4164b.png

2ce185d1ec8b5df0bcb2f1f136f58a13.png

D6sJI1YUYAIKWzt.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 4

DM's BFF is back at work and her worker breaks another cup. DM walks in with a gift for her girl friend, it looks like something that she can eat (she opens one and sucks it up, like the liquid ginseng type). DM asks her about the hubby and she probably says that she won't forgive him forever (?). EG drops by and they talk for a short while but DM leaves. EG tells DM's BFF that he has confessed his love to DM and the girlfriends says he is crazy but he says he won't hide forever.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

at the cafe, SJ talks to JH, but JH drops an empty cup again. 

DM comes and brings a red paper bag. Lol.. PPL is here :lol: it is kind of vitamin maybe. they then talk. (my phone keeps on ringing tsk)

EG comes and they talk awkwardly. (i stop for a while because somebody's calling)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

i think DM's leaving to go to the gallery, she goes to Ryan's office and found Ryan was listening to something? like the preview (is it scam?) --- sorry i missed this scene

they then have a meeting with other staffs include Sindy. Sindy is showing them the souvenir that she mentioned before. the miniature one. all the staffs are talking but Ryan leaves frst.

at DM's mom's house, DM's mom is talking to EG's mom. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

DM visits SJ at her cafe, bringing her gift (another PPL)... She tries to cheer her up...asking about her hubby, "Have you made up?" SJ said they havent made up and felt apologetic towards DM (cuz her photos were aired too). DM asked her to consider and forgive him, but SJ said it isn't easy.

EG walks in...omg so awkward. He tries to be casual..but DM cannot even look at him. 

SJ senses it, "Did you confess?" EG confirms and SJ hits him...but she's concerned about how he'd fare from now on.

DM is at the gallery. HyoJin starts being so diligent at work...come early and prepare tea XDD

Ryan is busy learning the card game on his PC...DM walks in and finds out...he's so embarrassed LOL.

He accused her cheating on the results HAHA. DM teases him, "Were the slaps hurt wuwuwuwuwuuw?" HAAHAH.

At the meeting, they praise Hyojin's merchandise and give positive feedback... Hyojin is so excited about it.

They then talk about the progress of exhibition. 

DM mom and EG mom talk about DM, "She keeps denying it, but shes dating him!! He even knows about her fangirling..DM is lucky this time" haha. EG mom looks unhappy (cuz of his son's feelings)... DM dad butts in and says something about being father in law..but I didn't hear what he said.

SJ's hubby keeps calling SJ..but she rejects it.

JooHyuk notices that she's so down...so asks her to close the cafe and goes to play.

They go to Hongdae.. (OMG THIS IS THE SCENE I SAW THEM FILMING BUT I DIDN;T SEE JOOHYUK AND SOONJO T_T)

JooHyuk starts busking and asks her to sing together with him...

Her hubby sees the scene from afar, smiling happily at the sight of her being cheerful... He reminisces their first meeting, smiling a bit sadly and leaving the scene.

EG is exercising in his judo ((sorry how is it relevant to the story?))

the actor is so fine thooooo XDD

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

It's the scene where DM walks into RG looking at his screen, but I have missed something here - talking to my son (ah someone posted that DM caught RG looking up the Internet how to play Go stop). DM asks RG if it still hurts (probably from last night's) and he pulls a sour face. They have a team meeting (but I couldn't quite catch what was said).
Next scene, DM's mother tells EG's mother that DM is dating. EG's mother however, doesn't look so happy, probably because she knows her son likes DM.

SJ (DM's BFF) gets a call from the hubby at work but she doesn't pick up his call. JH, the employee holds a concert in the open but SJ doesn't have the heart to stay for his concert and leaves but JH persuades her to stay. They both sing a duet and the hubby looks on sadly at his wife, recounting how they met in the past.

EG, meanwhile is at his dojo, sweating it out and he gets a surprise visit from his mother. The mother invites him for a walk and she says it's hard to her son, that he has a crush on DM. EG asks his mother if she also had a time with the father. They both laugh at their love life. EG asks his mother why loving someone is so difficult but I think he says he feels happy that he loves someone (?). They both walk off after that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

at the cafe, JH  told SJ to have a performance at the park. he prepares a standing mic, a guitar, he gives SJ a piece of paper. it a his song's lyric. JH asks her to sing and he plays the guitar. SJ'd husband is looking at them from far. he remembers when they first met. it is quite sad to see him like this although he is smiling seeing SJ being happy doing what she likes  :bawling: hope they can reconcile soon. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3