[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

2 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Absolutely love their chemistry; I think she has the best chemistry with him among all the screen partners I've seen her with. Can't wait for the behind the scenes video tomorrow! :w00t:

I KNOW!!! OMG. And I've seen all her dramas too...

Honestly this whole 'not a mature drama' trolling is really worth it... continue trolling guys, this fan(dom) is LIVING FOR IT... hehehehehehe

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

So.. Is anyone still Alive? *breathe into a bag* hotdamn those kissing scenessss :wub:

If PMY and KJW still alive...then we all here must be still alive too right?? :w00t:

I'm in an air-conditioned room but i feel so hot in this room...sweating from watching all those romantic scenes..

I'm hoping bts tomorrow tvn gonna show us a longer video and i want every kiss and skinship scenes were shown in the bts!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

1 minute ago, bliss1004 said:

If PMY and KJW still alive...then we all here must be still alive too right?? :w00t:

I'm in an air-conditioned room but i feel so hot in this room...sweating from watching all those romantic scenes..

I'm hoping bts tomorrow tvn gonna show us a longer video and i want every kiss and skinship scenes were shown in the bts!!!

AMEN TO THIS!!

Goodness, this drama has turned me into a pervert. I keep on wanting more hotter skinships from DM & RG. What should i do? :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Those kisses :wub::wub: He kissing her wrist looks so sexy. and the nose kiss :wub: and the opening kiss!!! OH MY GOD! If it wasn’t of that damn woods falling, they will continue their makeout sesh.. I want to slap that woods!!! 

Tsk.. Eun Gi ya~~ you are lucky you are facing sweet Ryan Gold. If you did something like that to Mo Tae Goo, your hair will definitely end up in his collection. :expressionless: and Choi Da OUT is still annoying too. tsk..

Looks like next week they will settle the SiNaGil and Latte situation and hopefully they will end up on... :kiss_closed: (i need to remind myself this is not 19+ show) and based on the fancam today, PMY and KJW filmed together and looks like Deok Mi still bring him his milk. So hopefully, they will stay strong.

• Like 12
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I am multiposting!!! 

guys the forehead kisses to the wrist kisses to the nose kiss to kisses THEY R ALL SO GOLD AND TINGLING OH MY GOD HOW CAN THEY LOOK SO SO SO GOOD 

I am not even in DM’s position and even I want to curl up into a ball and disappear!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN IT KIM JAEWOOK!

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Ep 11 Text Preview:

”Since when have you known...that I’m Sinagil?”

There’s not a more perfect pretense than this?*

Deokmi is shocked to find out that Ryan knows her identity.

Ryan becomes upset at seeing Deokmi with Eungi. The sparks start to fly in their love!

Meanwhile, another of Lee Sol’s paintings is found, and Ryan recalls a memory!

*There’s no exact translation for the word 일코해제 but it means when you’re a fan pretending to be a normal person.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 14

45 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin me & you & DM who more disappointed for not kissing her near the wall  :joy:

He so clueless :mrgreen:

he's so not clueless!

Just look at the way he smiled after he leaned by her side.

He was just teasing her and she definitely was expecting something for it.hahahahahahahaha

Evil Ryan is a Sexy Lion.

• Like 8
  • LOL 12

9 minutes ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

Honestly, I don't really get the disappointment with DM. She, like any other girlfriend or fangirl on the planet wants to show her object of affection the best side of her. EG is HER BROTHER(idk if she knows he likes her, but his confession in front of RG seemed to be a surprise)! That's what she considers him. I am pretty sure I'd definitely use my own brother as a shield in such a scene if I was as nervous.

You don't need to show off to your family - they know you in and out. Also, let's not forget - "what guy would accept himself as second to your idol crush?" And her getting dumped over it multiple times (it was in the official summary) - Obviously she likes RG too much to lose him too soon, and EG again played dirty by taking advantage of her situation, and confessing where she couldn't react.

You would want to show off to someone you are dating, so it wasn't more about her being uncomfortable with RG. It was about her considering RG a "MAN" and EG "FAMILY".

I am glad RG was having none of it though - he's seriously perfect. He handled it so well - he could have gotten angry but he understood her emotions and comforted her with the fact that her secret identity is known to him and he's all okay with it.

I'm on the side of being frustrated with DM, not because I don't understand why she's hiding from RG, but more because of how she chose to react. Even running away from the scene to avoid explaining herself immediately seems to make more sense. Imagine your boyfriend spotting another guy leaving your house with you in the morning (and just the night before RG already hinted to DM that he thinks that EG probably harbours more than sibling affection for DM). Maybe she was too shocked to think clearly, and all her pent-up guilt and insecurities about hiding her fangirl persona from RG is making her too overwhelmed to think straight. (I guess maybe hers is a classic case of making a bad decision in a tight situation. In real life, don't we all make such bad decisions every now and then? Sigh.)

Fortunately for her, RG is k-drama land's most woke hero, so he doesn't make the stupid mistake of doing the infamous wrist grab or getting into a scuffle with EG. RG deserves an award, seriously.

Hope the next two episodes show more development about:

1) connection with Lee Sol and Ryan's mother and Cha Si An

2) Sinigil being outed (we haven't seen the fallout from the documentary that Seon Joo's PD husband worked on)

3) Ryan overcoming his trauma and picking up the paint brush again (I'm sure DM will be a big part of that healing process)

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

Goodness, this drama has turned me into a pervert. I keep on wanting more hotter skinships from DM & RG. What should i do? :bawling:

In Chinese medical we encountered poison with poison, so you should watch more hot scenes to cures the pervertness....

• Like 4
  • LOL 17

3 minutes ago, Kasmic said:
Ryan: Can you teach me about it too? I also want to be an obsessive fan (?) of yours :love:

I don't understand DM.

I don't understand how even PMY is still breathing. I mean I have seen all her dramas, but DUDE! He's a heck of a charming man - I can't understand how can someone NOT melt.

Honestly if I was there looking at him opening his shirt and taking off his watch, I would have jumped him and he wouldn't have left the house for days Im-.

KIM JAE WOOK SSI CONTROL YOURSELF. Do u really want all of us to die?

• Like 3
  • LOL 19

preview is DM in RG car, he brought her to his home, on the way up in the lift, bump into SiAn. Then RG question DM on EG overnight stay and told her that EG likes her. Then followed by unbutton his clothes and remove his watch and said I am also a fan, fan to DM. Then, DM changed to RG clothes at home. :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Best boyfriend Ryan Gold! Lol at Da In's wood/furniture order falling by the wayside because Ryan wanted to keep making out with his girlfriend (understandable). :lol: Absolutely love their chemistry; I think PMY has the best chemistry with him among all the screen partners I've seen her with. Can't wait for the behind the scenes video tomorrow! :w00t:

(On the downside, too much Eun Gi in this episode for my taste. I usually just skip his scenes; I only watch them if Ryan's in the scene as well. #sorrynotsorry)

Although,Daout is physically not there but i guess her furniture is still on her side.....by stopping our OTP from full out rated scenes.hahaha

• LOL 8