Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

The preview where Ryan unbutton her shirt and remove his watch is sizzling....:glasses: Never knew that such simple action can be a killer if it's done right...:scream:

• Like 8
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

love that her private life indeed is getting resolved...! why....?????

that is the only thing that is keeping her from inviting him to her house... 

to "eat ramyun" perhaps!!??? :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Thanks @Kasmic for next week's preview. Phew, it really seems like there is one kiss scene every week - ohhh my heart. :blush:

@ summersunshine19 - haha that sounds like Jealous Ryan. It's no wonder they both look like they are in a face-off situation.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

In the preview they are both in a huff haha. He asks her if Eun Gi slept in her house... She was trying  to explain or brush it off but Ryan said that Eun Gi likes her. Then Eun Gi says that right now she isn't his family or his friend but a woman.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

6 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

So.. Is anyone still Alive? *breathe into a bag* hotdamn those kissing scenessss :wub:

well... I'm alive... ((but keep watching the kissing scenes....))

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Omagoshh!! dead!! The ep is so epic hot.:blush:. Cause of death: sizzling hotness :P Thank u for live recap. This forum rocks! 

• Like 12

Ooh ....is there a baby romance starting with the art museum,s co workers?? This is ep 9...

sorry just getting a chance to watch it...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

OKAY GUYS, FIRST OF ALL, WHAT A KISS THAT WAS AT THE START!! I’m melting! My heart was pounding like crazy, you put a scene like that in every episode, and i’ll guarantee you i’ll die from a heart attack! Still, i’m loving every second of it :wub::wub:

And from the ep 11 preview, why my precious boi RG is crying in his bed?? What is going to happen?? Don’t break my heart please, writer-nim. Have mercy on my fragile little heart :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

well... I'm alive... ((but keep watching the kissing scenes....))

Well friend, i managed to get through today’s episode alive. Lol :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

So.. Is anyone still Alive? *breathe into a bag* hotdamn those kissing scenessss :wub:

Barely, from overheated....:skull:

2TMTi.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

Best boyfriend Ryan Gold! Lol at Da In's wood/furniture order falling by the wayside because Ryan wanted to keep making out with his girlfriend (understandable). :lol: Absolutely love their chemistry; I think PMY has the best chemistry with him among all the screen partners I've seen her with. Can't wait for the behind the scenes video tomorrow! :w00t:

(On the downside, too much Eun Gi in this episode for my taste. I usually just skip his scenes; I only watch them if Ryan's in the scene as well. #sorrynotsorry)

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Im looking forward to SA calling DM "Curator noona"  :lol: DM reaction is GOLD 

D6IThJuUcAAM9F9.jpg

and of course....better not be more teasing and if it is can he reveal more :love:

D6IThJ1UEAAWS_o.jpg

Tears, the lion is hurt. :crazy: 

D6ITe8TV4AIasAw.jpg

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Absolutely love their chemistry; I think she has the best chemistry with him among all the screen partners I've seen her with. Can't wait for the behind the scenes video tomorrow! :w00t:

I KNOW!!! OMG. And I've seen all her dramas too...

Honestly this whole 'not a mature drama' trolling is really worth it... continue trolling guys, this fan(dom) is LIVING FOR IT... hehehehehehe

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Ryan handled most everything with her very well in a mature way.

If this was 120 episode drama he would have  found out EP 119 that she was a fangirl and got very angry. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

Btw, I noticed KJW turned RED again in the kissing scene.....:glasses: If PD-Nim going to gives us scorching hot scene each episode, I am worry for KJW's health....:naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18