[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

In the preview he said something like "i want deokmi to fall deeply for me now" something like that. He meant it in a way that meant he was replacing her idol haha. Oh or maybe it was the other way around, can't remember. Maybe he meant he wanted to fall into DeokMi

• Like 8
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @Kasmic for next week's preview. Phew, it really seems like there is one kiss scene every week - ohhh my heart. :blush:

@ summersunshine19 - haha that sounds like Jealous Ryan. It's no wonder they both look like they are in a face-off situation.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

OKAY GUYS, FIRST OF ALL, WHAT A KISS THAT WAS AT THE START!! I’m melting! My heart was pounding like crazy, you put a scene like that in every episode, and i’ll guarantee you i’ll die from a heart attack! Still, i’m loving every second of it :wub::wub:

And from the ep 11 preview, why my precious boi RG is crying in his bed?? What is going to happen?? Don’t break my heart please, writer-nim. Have mercy on my fragile little heart :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Best boyfriend Ryan Gold! Lol at Da In's wood/furniture order falling by the wayside because Ryan wanted to keep making out with his girlfriend (understandable). :lol: Absolutely love their chemistry; I think PMY has the best chemistry with him among all the screen partners I've seen her with. Can't wait for the behind the scenes video tomorrow! :w00t:

(On the downside, too much Eun Gi in this episode for my taste. I usually just skip his scenes; I only watch them if Ryan's in the scene as well. #sorrynotsorry)

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Im looking forward to SA calling DM "Curator noona"  :lol: DM reaction is GOLD 

D6IThJuUcAAM9F9.jpg

and of course....better not be more teasing and if it is can he reveal more :love:

D6IThJ1UEAAWS_o.jpg

Tears, the lion is hurt. :crazy: 

D6ITe8TV4AIasAw.jpg

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3