[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

38 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS? I mean, the BTS for this week's episodes? 

It's usually out by now.... I hope there will be a bunch of interesting goodies :love:.

I fear they may not give us any or at least not popo related lol. The bts for the imaginary one was hotter than what they showed in the episode so i imagine they don't want to get sued by realseing the bts of this one and having millions of screens combust lol.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Everyone needs a Ryan Gold in their life! TVN really doing the most with our OTP today. What was DM thinking at the end? Hiding uselessly & letting EG talk to her Ryan. That scene was ridiculous. I guess we needed it to finally have Ryan let her know he knows about Shi An Is My Life? Anyway, looking forward to next week. I wanna get to solving his childhood thing.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Just watched the kiss scene at her 'penthouse' - does anyone else notice that RG kisses with one hand in his pocket? the scene where he sends her home after the city tour. In body language, they say that it is a sign that you have something to hide. It probably reflects that he also has things that he is not telling DM, perhaps that he is trying to find his mother or overcome his Stendhal Sydnrome. 

Interesting interpretation! I only thought he was being suave by kissing with one hand in his pocket. I mean, it looked rather cool, haha. A smooth operator for sure. But yeah, he still has his mother issues and the art block. I hope the drama spends more time on resolving these, because otherwise Ryan has been a closed book so far (curious about his crying scene!). Deok-mi has one problem, which is the fangirl thing, and shouldn't take up the rest of the drama.

I really like that Ryan has no qualms about showing Deok-mi how much he loves her - all the little things he does, the way he shows affection, his kisses, his hugs, etc. He's very sensual about it too - Kim Jae-wook does so much with his eyes and body language, and it's all very subtle, he doesn't go overboard, but the effect is devastating and it's a delight to watch and savour.

• Like 15
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

47 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

Interesting interpretation! I only thought he was being suave by kissing with one hand in his pocket. I mean, it looked rather cool, haha. A smooth operator for sure. But yeah, he still has his mother issues and the art block. I hope the drama spends more time on resolving these, because otherwise Ryan has been a closed book so far (curious about his crying scene!). Deok-mi has one problem, which is the fangirl thing, and shouldn't take up the rest of the drama. 

Yes it does look suave and he is rather a closed book. I kinda get the impression from DI (when she said how long RG would last with DM) that he has dated other people and perhaps quite often. In comparison with DM, she is a fangirl and probably hasn't had much experience doing so. Notice how her BFF also said DM is grown up now that she is in a relationship. This probably explains why DM is uncomfortable talking about her feelings - she evaded the question RG asked her about when her heart fluttered. This probably also explains why she is seen as being immature in coming clean about her fangirling with RG. She lacks the confidence in herself, is afraid of getting hurt and doesn't want to lose RG. In short, she just doesn't have as much dating experience as RG. 

A thought just stuck me, imagine when RG said to DM that he hates it because their dating is fake, and he meant it in REAL Life not reel life. (squeals) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I know PMY is really pretty but she’s especially mesmerizing on this ep :wub: Her smile is so dazzling. It’s like I can really feel the happiness radiating from her as Deok Mi who’s very much in love. She’s so cute fangirling over her own love life. Don’t worry DM, you can always visit this site & all soc med if you want to see screencaps, gifs of all your kissing scenes...lol

And how do I even begin describing KJW as Ryan?! My words are not going to be good enough. I just have to agree with everyone’s thoughts in here. He’s the MAN! All the affections/kisses he’s showering towards DM will leave anyone squealing.

As for EG, I know he’s getting a lot of hate right now but not from me. I just feel sad for him. He still has his good moments. His interaction with the kid is also so cute. Love the part when the kid was clinging on to his leg :lol:

Maybe it’s not right given the circumstances but I laughed at the part SJ was trying to ‘kill’ her husband. The creepy song was hilarious!

This drama is my happy pill right now. I can’t wait for another week again. But the waiting wouldn’t be hard this time as I now have 10 ep to rewatch with a lot of scenes on repeat mode :D

• Like 11
  • Love 2

I read some comments that they find it hard to believe that a 30 something would be that crazy over fangirling. Lol, I am married in my 30s with a decent corporate job. At my peak fangirling time, I flew to Korea for the Year End Daesang just to catch Kim Soo Hyun, then camped in front of KBS station in the cold along with a bunch of other teenage girls! Never underestimate any fangirl regardless of age! #truestory

I also just finished epi 9 in subs. I feel very relatable to Deok Mi. How many times we as girls crowd along with our girlfriends in support session to analyze every single thing a guy does to evaluate his level of interest during the "some" period? There are definitely insecurities and it makes dating all the more exhilirating. I think as she puts it in the end, its just her facade so that she doesn't get hurt. At 30s, you lose that oomph to just try out a relationship for the sake of trying, especially when the guy you are interested in is your boss. In some ways, I admire Deok Mi's courage at the end of epi 9 because I don't know if many would want to rock the boat by confessing and in asian values, women are still more conservative when it comes to confessing first. 

Also, can I just say that I loveeee that look on Ryan's face when she is confessing? That mixture of relief, understanding and love was sooooo :wub:

And then the KISS!! I'm so thankful Kim Jae Wook is not in close vicinity near me or I'd seriously contemplate starting an affair if it is him!!! OMG that was just hottt (I saw clips of the beginning of 10 too) *fanning myself*

So happy to be here to have a platform to share our thoughts! I'll savour epi 10 with subs later tonight, yumsss with all the sweetness!! 

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Hi everyone. I am obviously a silent lurker here. But decide to come out cause this drama make me addicted and obviously they make my Weds and Thurs lit like fireworks with the rawr, I mean the hot and sweet scenes.

without further ado, there is one part in ep 10 where Ryan the Lion ask DM to call his name comfortably in which she seductively called him just by his name.

Ryan. Ryan.

But somehow he ask DM again – "Do you have anything that you can call me?"

Do he btw wants her to called him OPPA cause literally he wants to he HER only OPPA?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I see a lot of speculation on DM as a character. 

The drama is out to make RG the perfect woke hero ever, thus ruining all future hero's for us.

But I am here to speak about DM. 

She is brave. I mean despite having a full time hectic job she not only manages to follow her passion but do it well within the limits of a sincere fangirl. Not only just doing both but doing them super well. Sinagil is popular in her own right.

Her life seems to have revolved in enjoying stargazing from a distance and given how she is all happy and gushing about RG I think its probably a while since she shifted focus onto herself. 

RG is perfect for her because he gives her the respect and space she needs to open up.

And DM is perfect for him because she has this totally understanding nature and such deep kindness. 

She is insecure which duh, but once she is able to combine her both lives and show them all in full colors to RG; 

He wont know what hit him :innocent:

Be strong Ryan(saja..the jerk) 

Hah, I am waiting for his reaction when she calls him this

• Like 9
  • Love 4

The ending scene, all sync up in Black. :o

Is this a good time for Ryan & Deokmi to be wearing matching colours? Noticed that except for the confession scene in the workshop, they have been wearing non matching colours. Happy and dating, still different colour schemes. -_-

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

I really like that Ryan has no qualms about showing Deok-mi how much he loves her - all the little things he does, the way he shows affection, his kisses, his hugs, etc. He's very sensual about it too - Kim Jae-wook does so much with his eyes and body language, and it's all very subtle, he doesn't go overboard, but the effect is devastating and it's a delight to watch and savour.

I agree so much with this. :wub: I also love how at ease and comfortable and playful Ryan is with his sensuality. It makes him even sexier. :w00t: I also love how Ryan and Deokmi feel like two people who really enjoy just being around each other and can have fun just talking about mundane things like work and eating.

@kenrei I loved Seon Joo's creepy song too! :lol:

Alas, no BTS yet. Maybe tomorrow? Maybe later? I hope they don't hold out on us. :tears:

• Like 15

this is strange...why TVN hesitate to release the bts for ep 9-10??? 

I bet they know they already gave us enough sweetness of our couple in ep 10, and want now they wanted to torture us to wait for the bts?? that is so meann!!! :lol:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, zenya22 said:

@butterflyeffect agree. He got interested in "hyung" when Ryan went to him and asked about his Lee Sol collection. Then Ryan lied about his Lee Sol paintings and said that he got it for a client. Si An kept asking if he can meet Ryan's client but Ryan does not answer his question. What Si An was asking about at artist Da In's meeting is if he and hyung were fated to meet and talked about the first meeting about the Lee Sol paintings, then the jacket and about noona curator. But his hyung was not listening because he was thinking all along about the noona, poor kid. Also, here, I think that Da In must have felt like an outsider even though she and Ryan are and had been friends and professional colleagues for a long time. Si An addresses Ryan as hyung and Deok Mi as noona while addresses her as artist nim or something formal like. I think that Si An's interest in Ryan had something to do with the Lee Sol paintings and may even suspect that the client of Ryan hyung is no other than Ryan. All his conversations with hyung always lead to the Lee Sol paintings. 

I love that instead of giving an idol/superhuman vibe (at least to fangirls), CSA is so down to earth, adorable in the way he wants to make a connection with people around. Fans often think that people who can talk to/know the idols in person are the luckiest and most privileged ones. But the truth is idols are human, they search for meaningful connections, they adore interesting people around them as well. I see CSA's crush with Ryan and DM in this way. To him, they are a talented art director who witnessed his drunk mess and be his fried chicken mate, a curator noona who is bright and smiley. I can totally understand why he likes Ryan & DM. And he knows they are dating, I'm sure he can be a big shipper for Ryan & DM if challenges ever come.  

And it's funny how SA is more ignored by both RG and DM in his building's elevator, eg by DM after she run from Ryan's apartment crying and by Ryan after the failed confession. No one would ignore him as an idol but those two people did haha. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

Yes it does look suave and he is rather a closed book. I kinda get the impression from DI (when she said how long RG would last with DM) that he has dated other people and perhaps quite often. In comparison with DM, she is a fangirl and probably hasn't had much experience doing so. Notice how her BFF also said DM is grown up now that she is in a relationship. This probably explains why DM is uncomfortable talking about her feelings - she evaded the question RG asked her about when her heart fluttered. This probably also explains why she is seen as being immature in coming clean about her fangirling with RG. She lacks the confidence in herself, is afraid of getting hurt and doesn't want to lose RG. In short, she just doesn't have as much dating experience as RG. 

A thought just stuck me, imagine when RG said to DM that he hates it because their dating is fake, and he meant it in REAL Life not reel life. (squeals) 

Yeah, I understand she's not comfortable talking about her feelings. Some people are like that. Hopefully now that Ryan has busted her, she can feel that she can talk to him about being a fangirl, or about anything. He's been so open with her and she seems to be sensitive to his issues as well, so maybe in the course of that things will come out and we will see Ryan better fleshed out, issues-wise. I love that he's all swoony and stuff, but I want to know more about what makes him tick (and has him trapped).

46 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I agree so much with this. :wub: I also love how at ease and comfortable and playful Ryan is with his sensuality. It makes him even sexier. :w00t: I also love how Ryan and Deokmi feel like two people who really enjoy just being around each other and can have fun just talking about mundane things like work and eating.

Yes, he's so playful sometimes, so mischievous! The way he carries himself radiates confidence and the knowledge that he is comfortable in his own skin. We all need a Ryan Gold in our lives, haha.

Kim Jae-wook's smiles are the best!

• Like 12

:wub: Gosh, i love, love episode 10 to bits because of all those sweet romantic moments between RG and DM.  And PD and writer nim were so generous with those lovey dovey moments.  KJW and PMY are amazing actors.  They make the screen come alive with their chemistry that i find myself holding my breath with each of their interactions.  I've been on hiatus from the forum after SAT but HPL made me a full-time lurker again. :lol: The waiting for the next episodes is torture but the forums with all your heart fluttering GIFs of our OTP makes it tolerable. And thanks for the spoilers!  Like most of you, i'll be watching on replay ep 9 & 10.:w00t: 

• Like 6

Do you think they won't be issuing the BTS so there is hype for the Director's Cut? Man - omgggg - I think the Instagram that has the link to the demand survey is @herprivatelife_bd ?

Can we all go and sign up please if that is the case! I will definitely buy it and see if there are ways to share it!!!! And with eng subs.....

T_T

• Like 5

1 hour ago, thechaosinourstar said:

But somehow he ask DM again – "Do you have anything that you can call me?"

Do he btw wants her to called him OPPA cause literally he wants to he HER only OPPA?

Hahaha, I think he knows it is a little bit awkward for DM to call "Ryan" (the effort to pronounce it tho :joy:) since DM is already very much comfortable calling RG "Director". Thus why RG suggesting DM to use nickname.

I like Saja Sekki tho.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

EPISODE 10 IS THE BEST ONE YET! The amount of fluff and sexiness is overflowing but I AM NOT FULL YETT I NEED MOORE! KJW is such a brilliant actor. Not just his physical appearance but his class, his strong personality,

the way he looks at her,

tumblr_inline_pr9bhtlCQh1qmvtkz_400.gif

how he plant soft kisses on her wrist, her forehead, her nose, a way to tell the world DM is his.

tumblr_pr9gofYtz51tdfsf6o3_500.gif

tumblr_pr8rekL8O01vawgixo6_540.gif

He is, indeed, a walking art piece. 

And PMY. She is a true beauty. 

tumblr_pr9dxsAfS71y621ffo2_r1_1280.png

Apart from all the dating scenes, the carpenter shop stole the spotlight. It is now my favorite place in the dramaland><. When she dropped the lightstick while kissing him is a sign of DM choosing RG over fangirling and YAS GIRL, GET YOUR LION ROARING FOR YOUUU hehe. PMY also portrays her role so so good, when she fangirls over her own love life is extremely cute uwu. I really cannot wait for next week's episode... I have a lot of question from the teaser:(

• Like 16
  • Love 3