[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Chingus, please enlighten me on this issues? If a drama was appeared in streaming app (like netflix, viu, viki etc) will the production house and the cast get extra profit? Considering rewatch through that streaming app when the drama already available.

Ps: From so min (running man), she said that when her drama 1% of something get a rerun, the production house get extra profit.

Been busy with life but still lurking here.:sweatingbullets:

Not much I can say, you guys has wrapped up everything I wanted to say. Nonetheless, I'm glad that I trusted KJW choice for his 1st - and watched 16 episodes of the drama - though the genre is not my cup of tea. HPL has been a light story with a cliche plot. However the director/writer managed to make it so refreshing. Thanks to our lead and the team to be able to pull each scene as if we're watching the reality show. And like Ryan Gold, I learn so much here, like lead fan service, watching BTS and "ship" the lead:flushed:

I would love to see KJW in a project like Great Teacher Onizuka, and PMY in something like Power Office Girl (I was one of those J drama fans!!!). I know they can rock this kind of role. 

• Like 14

Awwww, KJW cried during the proposal. (I may or may not have teared up watching that scene too.) If they ever get married, that would be such a fun story to tell at the wedding. :lol: And I love the exchange about how he's never done a proposal scene before and she's like "You just kill people." :lol:

Too bad we didn't get a goodbye video message from the two of them together (like there was for WWWSK). Well, that's life. They did seem a bit more tired in the last bts. Hope they rest up well. Will look forward to their new projects. :)

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, cenching said:

Wow, PMY!!!.....:joy: You had been kissed for around 10 episodes and now you ask for more???? :joy:

To move on from so much kisses is hard :joy:

091BB4E5-C3FF-4260-9295-DF7F415653F9.gif

he needed to end it with thumb kiss again so she get message loud & clear :smirk:

but always there are help available :tounge_xd:

ED171661-A919-49F6-9D07-F997FB9DB766.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

13 hours ago, heoimajeossi said:

I'm back cause I miss them so much! :tears:

Here is another compilation I made of them saying kagoshipeoyo. Sorry for any misspelling. :sweatingbullets:

I try not to be delulu much.. so.. Back to ninja mode. :ph34r::phew:

It's 갖고 싶어요. 

Not B 가고 싶어요 (do you wanna go?) . 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 4