[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, nat_phoenix88 said:

Hello, anyone knows the title of this song? I like the ost of this drama but I can not find the full version on youtube. If anyone knows the title, please let me know. Thanks

KBS will release a new song tomorrow (Thursday). Hoping for the song you (and I) are waiting. :kiss:

43 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

He says he's leaving her now...

More angst in the preview for next episode but basically not plot development 

I agree with you on this. More angst but not plot development. Every time they show Dan growing more interest toward Yeon seo, they always try to stop him by staging out horrible outcomes of his action. This is not the first time they do so tho... although I’m still in love with the show a lot, I hope they can actually show us a proper storyline development. Today’s ep seems draggy to me sadly...

15 minutes ago, joanie_ha said:

although I’m still in love with the show a lot, I hope they can actually show us a proper storyline development. Today’s ep seems draggy to me sadly...

This is one of the concerns I've had with this show from the beginning.  The storytelling is very uneven.  It's like they began with one idea and then didn't quite follow through.

Still hoping for improvement because the leads really are stellar.  But this is still just an "okay" show for me.

7 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

This is a 16 part drama....can we call calm down please? On halfway mark now, so lets see.

I honestly think this will push him over the edge to go all out with YS and fight for her. 

33 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

The ederly angel who managed to fall in love and live a long life with his wife baffles me: how the hell did he hide all this time?:o

I am  puzzled as

Was it a lesson to our angel : you can hide but you can’t run:joy:

5d011edcc5c03772677321.gif?download

5d01200fde553431933943.gif?download

5d011dbd1e871527622021.gif?download

13 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

The ederly angel who managed to fall in love and live a long life with his wife baffles me: how the hell did he hide all this time?:o

I have questions about that part too. I couldn’t livestream the whole ep today due to slow connection. But from what I saw in the recaps, it seemed like Angel Hu knew about that old Angel for a while and today he just drags Dan there to witness him cruelly dissipate the old Angel into dust just for a warning or what, gosh, I need sub right now to find out...

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

It's possible elderly angel had used his powers to hide his identity or he controlled/suppressed his powers for a very long time to prevent other angels feel/sense his presence (angel radar). 

It's possible that the elderly angel used his power for someone or he started to lose his ability of controlling/suppressing his power due to old age, thus Angel Hu immediately know the elderly angel's true identity and his whereabouts.

What I feel from today's episode:

- as always, i really hate the whole Fantasia thing and the ballet team. Heck that Fantasia, just take it all, Evil Aunt!

- the ballet team suddenly appeared at a home is weird. Ok probably i need SUBS!

- when Aunt, Cousins appear, I skip. One word, waste of screen time.

- today's scenes seem weird, the editing was all over the place like it suddenly jumped from one place to another so abruptly. Again maybe I need subs. 

- Dan and YS both cannot cook but still want to "poison" each other.:lol:

- JKW is interested in Dan so much that he follows him almost everywhere. Is he his shadow? More to come at the beach next episode. Shadow KW is looming there as well. And why does he keep hugging YS :crazy: 

- Hoo is weird. There's something more to him that I can't figure out. Sometimes I don't know what he's trying to do to Dan. He's playing with him.

- Agree with many of you the plot is not developing. It keeps coming back to square one. After the kiss Dan realised he cannot like her so he rejected her and kept his distance. Then he probably forgot about it for a while and let his feelings go a little bit. After he sees what happened to the old couple, he realised again he cannot like her because he freaked out imagining the old lady as YS and cannot bear for her to be devastated if he dissipates like the old man. So this is the second time he's running away again. I get the push and pull thing but I'm upset! I want to see their relationship grow! Not grow then gone then back again and the cycle repeats. Alright, I can understand that because all writers like to play with their audiences heartstrings and angst this way. But duh... not as if we got a lot of episodes left for them to do this. You know right, every otp moment is precious for shippers heart :rolleyes:

-that imagery of YS crying scene was so good. Heartbreaking. 

- the kitchen scene is cute albeit the edited-out scene of him adjusting her hair. We were right or we jinxed it. It was JUST but a cute cooking scene. :lol:

- at this point, I'm really watching just for these two sterling leads. Love their acting and chemistry more than anything. :heart:

Tbh, today's episode was a bit draggy and not too exciting. Instead I should've taken tomorrow off! 

5cb26db6-264b-4510-aa17-bf7c4f95a26e-ori

I hope we get answers to these plot holes that are still yet to be solved. I'm getting a bit impatient and confused here. I also hope that when JKW knows that KD is an angel, he will help them not fall into the same tragic fate as his with Mathil. 

Not to mention that I am starting to hate the Deities because they are being quite selfish. I know there are rules and disciplines but if they want humans to worship/praise them, then don't take away their happiness. Don't even send the Angels on a mission if they knew what will come to them. Smh.

aa757942-be0a-4e72-ad48-b27be370bb87-ori

Okay, it might make sense to me with subs but I am bit disappointed with today's episode as I felt nothing really happened with our OTP.

Like what is the writer doing to us and how come the editing team keeps taking out bits that are so cute to us. This really pissing me off now or unless they want to use those scenes for flash backs?

No wonder KMS said that their chemistry is at 50 now rather than 100. I still have hope following the press release and yesterday's announcement that there will be progress between DK and YS.

As for JKW, no freaking words but to me at this moment seems more appealing than the freaking Angel Hu (hope he gets knocked out tomorrow) by JKW.

Archived