Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2019 at 6:43 PM, immorethant said:

OMG  :scream:

Never seen she posted like this before. Even with Yang Se Jong.  :love:

OMG!!!! What is going on today with this couple and yes, SHS has never posted any image with her MLs. :wub::wub: 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including IG. Thanks
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, immorethant said:

OMG  :scream:

Never seen she posted like this before. Even with Yang Se Jong.  :love:

Omg :scream: Dead.

I just posted (and deleted)... you were too fast! :lol:

• Love 1

Now his turn.

What are they doing to our hearts!

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2019 at 6:55 PM, Ni Wen said:

What are they doing to our hearts 

What he also posted ...... I am seriously dead and my heart cannot take this anymore.

Are they both confessing here today?????????????

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including IG , thanks
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

What I feel after seeing their IG.

YuWNU7N.gif

I think there will be 3rd press conference surely.

Spoiler

SX4dr0h.gif

• LOL 14

Hae Sun never posted like this before! 

Myung Soo never posted like this before! 

If if they are in love, these two should tell me ... I’ll book their flight to Vegas and they can get married there! 

1508.gif

• LOL 11

@jakey09 Something is seriously going on with these two and it has put me on high alert....PLEASE just come out as my brain is going in a total overdrive here. :tears::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Good morning from my abode to all you crazy wonderful bunch of ... kids!

O my, how these couples*** have brought out the fairies among us.

I am speechless, unable to read thru so much silliness and faith and hope and love , o'erflowing this virtual space with a sweet aroma of incense offered up and pleasing to the 'dramagods' of the mishmash koreojudeobuddhocristovariety. I am happy beyond expression to see the labor of love, or perhaps a simple exuberant and youthful frenzy of infatuation over what ALM:L hath wrought here. It is beyond classification, what I am privileged to witness herein.

We SHS fans have marveled at her continued ability to 'have her cake and eat it too' (an American English expression baffling to many), but in korean it would be 꿩멱고알먹고, eat quail and egg too, meaning her insatiable appetite for 2 for 1 deals -- always demanding and getting roles with 2 male leads fighting over her.

***couples -- but we have here her legitimately playing in 2 different love affairs with 2 separate angelohumanoidsofthealphaandbetamalevariety, and again, I am speechless.

As usual I will not be able to partake in the livestream, but my heart and my 'fighting' shall be with all you crazy meechin chingoos!

:glasses::heart::innocent: + :bawling::love::naughty:

• Love 10

29 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 Something is seriously going on with these two and it has put me on high alert....PLEASE just come out as my brain is going in a total overdrive here. :tears::joy:

To be honest, I don’t wanna jinx it or anything but these two are seriously reminding me of Song Couple! How Kyo shared their pic and everyone went crazy! :lol: The vibe is so it! 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Good morning from my abode to all you crazy wonderful bunch of ... kids!

O my, how these couples*** have brought out the fairies among us.

I am speechless, unable to read thru so much silliness and faith and hope and love , o'erflowing this virtual space with a sweet aroma of incense offered up and pleasing to the 'dramagods' of the mishmash koreojudeobuddhocristovariety. I am happy beyond expression to see the labor of love, or perhaps a simple exuberant and youthful frenzy of infatuation over what ALM:L hath wrought here. It is beyond classification, what I am privileged to witness herein.

We SHS fans have marveled at her continued ability to 'have her cake and eat it too' (an American English expression baffling to many), but in korean it would be 꿩멱고알먹고, eat quail and egg too, meaning her insatiable appetite for 2 for 1 deals -- always demanding and getting roles with 2 male leads fighting over her.

***couples -- but we have here her legitimately playing in 2 different love affairs with 2 separate angelohumanoidsofthealphaandbetamalevariety, and again, I am speechless.

As usual I will not be able to partake in the livestream, but my heart and my 'fighting' shall be with all you crazy meechin chingoos!

:glasses::heart::innocent: + :bawling::love::naughty:

Chingu, we missed you!:bawling:

Come back soon!  

• Love 4

3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

To be honest, I don’t wanna jinx it or anything but these two are seriously reminding me of Song Couple! How Kyo shared their pic and everyone went crazy! :lol: The vibe is so it! 

Let's not jinx it and imagine the KBS Awards this year....I hope the go together just like Song couple did. Wishful thinking from this crazy person.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Let's not jinx it and imagine the KBS Awards this year....I hope the go together just like Song couple did. Wishful thinking from this crazy person.

One can only wish to make their hope come true. ;)

AH! We almost reached the target! 5 pages away! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, jakey09 said:

One can only wish to make their hope come true. ;)

I am with you on this one. Today has been the best so far and I hope the rating is high for tonight's ep. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

OMG! Me too. When I saw their posts, I was like 'There's something really going on here". I am so tired this week with work, but now I'm pumped up because of these two. :wub:

Seriously, the past years I don't really watch KDramas anymore. I just read the recaps. When I found out about ALML, I said to myself that I will only read its recaps. But here I am now, waiting for the updates, and joining in a thread. It was so long since I got this invested in a drama. :lol:

• Love 5

Let’s not wish for ratings. The opposite always happen. :lol:

• LOL 5

Wow, y'all are spamming with our OTP yet our OTP's are spamming us with selfies today! They are :heart:

I'm so excited and can't contain my excitement right now! Today is the day! :D

c74c631c-4645-433b-987c-8e1318b55a7c-ori

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Let’s not wish for ratings. The opposite always happen. :lol:

Okay! I will not and will only think about the kitchen scene.

I am at work and seriously distracted. Haven't put my phone down since this morning and our OTP have surprised the richard simmons out of me. Totally overwhelmed at the moment:tears::wub:

• Love 4

Good morning my friends (or evening if you're on the other side of the world). I am impressed by how close to 100 pages you got. Gold stars to all! 

I am off to my doc appt now. Happy viewing to those who will be live streaming! I cannot wait to come back and read all about what happened :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

HS and MS both posting a picture of them together today on IG...

NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :wub: :wub:

EdK8Ued.gif

:heart:

nL7b5DQ.gif

Can't wait for the episode today! :w00t:

• Like 4
  • Love 5