[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Talk About Their Onscreen Chemistry + Competing With “One Spring Night”

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Talk About Their Onscreen Chemistry + Competing With “One Spring Night”

Jun 12, 2019
by C. Hong

On June 12, INFINITE’s L (Kim Myung Soo) and Shin Hye Sun attended a press conference for their drama, “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

When asked about the atmosphere on set, Shin Hye Sun said, “It’s really good. I thought that everyone hit it off really well at the beginning, but as time went by, we got to know each other even better. We have great synergy with the staff as well.”

About her chemistry with L, she said, “Myung Soo has said this as well, but we were comfortable with each other from the start because we come from the same neighborhood. We quickly became friends and respect each other as friends on set. That’s why it’s not uncomfortable at all to film together. Dan and Yeon Seo [their character names]’s romance has just begun, and I hope that people can look forward to how their story will unfold. I think that we can show an even better chemistry than before.”

L said, “When I first heard that Shin Hye Sun would be appearing in the drama, I thought that she would be a driving force for the show and I really wanted to work with her. When we started working together, I was happy that we were a good match. I think that the audience will be able to tell that our chemistry gets better as the drama goes on.”

The actors were also asked about a competing drama in the same time slot. “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs on KBS, while “One Spring Night” airs at a similar time on MBC.

Shin Hye Sun said in response, “Viewership ratings are important, of course. But while there are dramas in the same time slot, the actors in those dramas don’t think of each other as competition. They are people who do the same work as we do. I hope that other dramas do well. I think that we all need to do well together. Each drama has its own appeal. I think that that gives the audience more options and more things to see, so I don’t consider it a competition. If the beginning of our drama was about Dan and Yeon Seo getting to know each other, then now the story will be about their life together. I think there will be more sentimental and exciting parts from now on.”

L replied, “We’re a fantasy romance, so it’s a different genre from ‘One Spring Night.’ Our time slots are not exactly the same. It’s not that we don’t pay attention to them, but our time slots and genres are different. We can only do the work that we have to do. A key point for the second half of our drama is the uncovering of the past between Dan and Yeon Seo. My favorite episodes are Episodes 7, 8, and 9. I think that we can move the hearts of our audience. The story gets more engrossing, and the chemistry also improves. I am more excited for the second half than the first half.”

l-shin-hye-sun3.jpg

You can watch the latest episode of “Angel’s Last Mission” Love” below!

Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article incorrectly rendered Shin Hye Sun’s name in the title. 

I just managed to read this after I went dead with all the bts and otp update just now. Alright Hyesun sshi and L, I will look forward to the sentimental and exciting parts that you promised ok? :)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In regards to some of y'all's post about dark KD, I have been so anxious to see that from the beginning when I saw the teaser. If he finds out about his past and LYS, I do hope he will go against the deities to fight for their love. 

*He is so sexy! I bet he'll rebel at the end of tomorrow's episode, as a cliffhanger.* :wub:

f851a3d2-44ad-487c-aa91-64d9eb778302-ori

3a8ae86b-0df3-4724-8ef1-6a27bbbe31ae-ori

If he does, this is what LYS should do... :lol:

Spoiler

Oppa, come here! 

76e2535a-0bd3-4d1e-bbe7-1e20707d6fe9-ori

3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@Ni Wen @iffy21 If between the two of you, somebody win-ms - Pass it to me! Towel and Tumbler. :lol:

Hmmm... does thar mean SooSun got Towels as well?! :phew:

Am I reading these translations the wrong way? They really were flirting! :D:lol:

LOL, will definitely share the win with you. I love how she said your legs are skinny can you carry me. 100% flirting and even broke his fans heart by the looks of it. 

2 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking ? Lol

Reveal hidden contents

Muttering to myself: why does it looks like wedding gifts?

I hope so for a wedding, seeing Dan get all giggly at the mention of wife or girlfriend at the mall made me laugh so loud. Dude got ahead of himself so fast that it was too adorable! 

16 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking ? Lol

Hide contents

Muttering to myself: why does it looks like wedding gifts?

And some more naughty thinking! 

Spoiler

Muttering to myself: Definitely something to be used in a Honeymoon! 

I have not seen today's episode. I'm still in recovery mode from Secretary Life. Lol. :lol:

But will definitely watch it all tomorrow. 

From the preview, seems like LYS will be missing Dan. i don't care just give us his past.

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

I would like to get the towels. :wub:

Me, too. I would get the towels. They are cute.

More so I have too many mugs and tumblr. Lol.

Why do I feel like on the bridge when YS said she doesn’t remember their talk but she actually did? There was hesitation on her face. It’s like they don’t want to tell YS’s narration properly on purpose. Maybe I’m thinking too much. 

I sensed a bit of vulnerability in Young Ja today. When they had a face off. When YS asked did she ever think of her as a family ... she was quiet there. It seems like even Young Ja has some kind of a back story. She may wanted to harm YS, but I don’t think she ever went to the extend she has been feeling her daughter going. I think, everything is being done by her oldest daughter. She almost looks scared to even ask her oldest. Like Young Ja said, it may not be about money for her to begin with — maybe in the past she felt she was wronged. 

I’m liking Ni Na. I’m surprised she didn’t cry in this episode though.

Rating of Wednesday's night, still the 1st place.

Seems like rating decreased for all .

http://news1.kr/articles/?3644545

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331764wpp/angels-last-mission-love-continues-its-reign-over-wednesday-nights-with-no-1-ratings

'Angel's Last Mission Love'  (KBS)  6.3 %, 7.3%

'One Spring Night' (MBC)  5.1 % , 7.0 %

'My Absolute Boyfriend' (SBS)  1.8%,  1.8 %  ** SBS decided to cut from 40 ep to 36 ep 

'SearchWWW'  (tvN) 3.2 %

I saw the subtitle preview for tomorrow's episode and I have a feeling it is going to be a cliffhanger, and also it is going straight for our heart. idk it seems like is going to be sad in some way. 

I feel like Dan is going to be in denial until he finds out the truth about his past or until Yeonseon gets him to think straight. 

Also I like this episode because as someone mentioned you see a lot of character development more than anything. Dan has already realized his feelings, gave them a title and has come to admit them while Yeonseon has not. Looking at the preview I think the time apart thing might be needed for both of them. Also idk why I feel like Yeonseon is going to get impatient first and confess her feelings before Dan does :lol::sweatingbullets:

Anywho, things get slow before the pieces start falling in their place so we need to be patient. 

Oh I saw someone ask what is the point of Dan's mission, If it is not self love or love in general than it might be the whole finding her a significant other. His mission in the end is for her to find love right ? Hu never classified the details did he ? I don't recall him saying any requirements about what or who is must be ? or whatever. As long as she finds love, that is it, his mission is accomplished. right ?

I don't know if anyone noticed since this was when YS was thinking back about eating ramen but even though her mouth was full she was still getting more noodles LOL and KD just laughing away! :lol: I honestly can't wait for the BTS of the cooking scene :wub:

WSejG2r.gif

Just smiles to brighten your day cause the upcoming episode will be heartbreaking ;)

So beautiful :w00t:

Ing0XTu.gif

How can I say no? (to eating ramen) :wub:

hsmcn2b.gif

I watched the drama with subtitles, so  I am even more sure about the theory that JKW and the old man were not punished because they fell in love and wanted to become human. But because they forgot their mission because of love.

And it is crystal clear that Dan used to be a human, but I do not know if even Angel Hu knows about it. Or maybe he does know, but do not want Dan to know about it because of some reason.

Archived