[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-angels-last-mission-love-e13-14-rating/

Naver – Osen: ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ Lee Dong Gun found out Kim Myung Soo’s real angel identity…He quit being Shin Hye Sun’s secretary 

1.[+520, -6] Wow…the last scene was so scary and shocking, the grandpa turned out to be an angel?…and then disappeared…Please just let Yeon Seo and Dan be in love ㅠㅠ they haven’t even started dating yet ㅠㅠ

2.[+404, -18] We kept commenting that this drama is the house of good ending so do you now only care about the ending????!!!!!!! You can edit or cut off the long ballet talk, writer do some good writing

3.[+309, -29] Today’s Appreciation: Kim Myung Soo was a doll, Kim Myung Soo was a sculpture, I stayed awake because of Kim Myung Soo’s face

4.[+274, -14] I keep thinking about the scene where he imagined Hye Sun crying, Her acting is seriously good

5.[+229, -5] Ji Kang Woo was supposed to disappear because he fell for a human but the person he loved has died but his love for her hasn’t disappeared. and that’s why he became a demon.

6.[+129, -7] I think now I know why Shin Hye Sun got leading roles in short time…She has excellent analytical skills for every new character…Her emotional acting keeps getting deeper day by day ㄷㄷ her sobbing acting was daebak ㅜㅜ

7.[+77, -6] The look on Dan’s face when he saw the elderly couple~~~ㅜㅜ He run and quit his job ㅜㅜ Actor Kim Myung Soo’s gaze made me more immersed and my heart hurt even more ㅜㅜ Please let our Dan be happy ㅠㅠ

8.[+78, -8] Please, Please focus more on the main couple…the drama’s genre is rom-com but the writer seems to want to write a melodrama of the same level as ‘Dream High’, I’m seriously cursing but I can’t drop it because of Dan-Yeon, It’s so upsetting

9.[+46, -2] Thinking about it, angels are really irresponsible…Ji Kang Woo’s lover died by mistake but he didn’t save her and let her die…

10.[+34, -2] Writer-nim, Please make the main couple appear more…

11.[+31, -1] I think it will be more fun tomorrow, Myung Soo’s face is seriously CG

12.[+31, -1] When the main lead come out more the rating will increase. The supporting characters come out for too long

Rating: 6.3% | 7.3%

(Edited)

Oops, sorry @iffy21, for my double post. Just saw your above twitter post.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, immorethant said:

‘My Absolute Boyfriend' (SBS)  1.8%,  1.8 %  ** SBS decided to cut from 40 ep to 36 ep 

Ha! Only cause I saw some of their fans being smug about ALML. 

And anyway, who wants to watch someone romance a robot? It’s just weird. I think “I’m Not A Robot” story was better presented. 

Like Hae Sun wants to fall in love with a “Man”, I want to watch love stories based on “Humans”. 

39 minutes ago, almldan said:

I don't know if anyone noticed since this was when YS was thinking back about eating ramen but even though her mouth was full she was still getting more noodles LOL and KD just laughing away! :lol: I honestly can't wait for the BTS of the cooking scene :wub:

Just smiles to brighten your day cause the upcoming episode will be heartbreaking ;)

I felt them to be more HS/MS than YS/KD for some weird reason. :lol:

11 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Ha! Only cause I saw some of their fans being smug about ALML. 

And anyway, who wants to watch someone romance a robot? It’s just weird. I think “I’m Not A Robot” story was better presented. 

Like Hae Sun wants to fall in love with a “Man”, I want to watch love stories based on “Humans”. 

Neither male lead in ALML is a human.

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Rating of Wednesday's night, still the 1st place.

Seems like rating decreased for all .

http://news1.kr/articles/?3644545

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331764wpp/angels-last-mission-love-continues-its-reign-over-wednesday-nights-with-no-1-ratings

'Angel's Last Mission Love'  (KBS)  6.3 %, 7.3%

'One Spring Night' (MBC)  5.1 % , 7.0 %

'My Absolute Boyfriend' (SBS)  1.8%,  1.8 %  ** SBS decided to cut from 40 ep to 36 ep 

'SearchWWW'  (tvN) 3.2 %

If they spend both of Thursday's episodes developing Ni-Na/Elena's story, ALML will go over 10%.

3 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Neither male lead in ALML is a human.

I only care about one male lead and I’ll consider him more of a human over somebody who got wires inside. Probably. :lol:

Omg!!! I love Kpop too! Our angel is in Infinite Kpop group! His name is L is in the group!! I just knew this! I said “he looks like someone I know!” Sorry this is random!! Ignore me!

edit: I’m still learning everyone’s names. Sorry. I’m dumb. So I call him our angel. You’re probably saying, “She should just read the thread. She’ll know his name!” I don’t want to see spoilers. But I can’t help but look! Help me!

I think we will get more push-pull.

We are only halfway through and I think if the remaining episodes were all filled with lovey--doveyness...viewers will get bored (in general - perhaps not for the viewers who watch for the OTP)

I skip the aunt and elder sister scenes because I can't stand how they want to take over Fantasia and they don't show that they actually care about ballet at all.

For KW, I may not be his biggest fan. I do empathise with him over Matil but he is letting his love for Matil cloud his judgement with YS. They are two different people. I like how YS does stand up to him in this episode.

We slowly see YS change. She is trying hard to be more sociable with everyone. Growing up suspicious of other people can affect your views of people around you. You find it hard to trust someone.

As fo KD, our angel has realised the danger of falling in love with a human and the human loving you back. If he hears KW's story, that may make him more determined to stay away from YS because she could possibly die because they are together.

For last nights episode, it may have felt slow to me because I found it difficult to understand their conversations. I will be back once I watch with subs.

7 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Why all the Angels are being shown as male? 

Can’t we have a female angel who falls for Dan and we see a jealous Yeon Seo?!

Hahahaha. That's a good question! And it would be nice if a female angel fell for Dan. I want to see jealous Yeon Seo!

And. I'm going to stop talking. I'm going to go watch the drama with eng subs. I'm going to go try to catch up. I feel like I don't belong in this thread. Why? I'm so far behind! Pray for me!

And I think the actress who plays Yeon Seo is so beautiful

This is me when I seen Yeon Seo:

Image result for real housewives kenya gifs

What?!?! Okay and here I had just finished catching up on the thread (even though I haven't watched with subs yet) and was about to go to sleep. 

Now I can't sleep till someone translates this nonsense! 

I need that Supernatural shocked face gif right now. 

Your welcome. 

Someone is throwing a rant on twitter saying why everyone asking for a happy ending and it’s going to richard simmons him off.

I wonder if that individual is psychologically ok. 

Archived