[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

29 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 Something is seriously going on with these two and it has put me on high alert....PLEASE just come out as my brain is going in a total overdrive here. :tears::joy:

To be honest, I don’t wanna jinx it or anything but these two are seriously reminding me of Song Couple! How Kyo shared their pic and everyone went crazy! :lol: The vibe is so it! 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

To be honest, I don’t wanna jinx it or anything but these two are seriously reminding me of Song Couple! How Kyo shared their pic and everyone went crazy! :lol: The vibe is so it! 

Let's not jinx it and imagine the KBS Awards this year....I hope the go together just like Song couple did. Wishful thinking from this crazy person.

6 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Let's not jinx it and imagine the KBS Awards this year....I hope the go together just like Song couple did. Wishful thinking from this crazy person.

One can only wish to make their hope come true. ;)

AH! We almost reached the target! 5 pages away! :lol:

45 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 Something is seriously going on with these two and it has put me on high alert....PLEASE just come out as my brain is going in a total overdrive here. :tears::joy:

OMG! Me too. When I saw their posts, I was like 'There's something really going on here". I am so tired this week with work, but now I'm pumped up because of these two. :wub:

Seriously, the past years I don't really watch KDramas anymore. I just read the recaps. When I found out about ALML, I said to myself that I will only read its recaps. But here I am now, waiting for the updates, and joining in a thread. It was so long since I got this invested in a drama. :lol:

8 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Let’s not wish for ratings. The opposite always happen. :lol:

Okay! I will not and will only think about the kitchen scene.

I am at work and seriously distracted. Haven't put my phone down since this morning and our OTP have surprised the richard simmons out of me. Totally overwhelmed at the moment:tears::wub:

Good morning my friends (or evening if you're on the other side of the world). I am impressed by how close to 100 pages you got. Gold stars to all! 

I am off to my doc appt now. Happy viewing to those who will be live streaming! I cannot wait to come back and read all about what happened :D

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Good morning my friends (or evening if you're on the other side of the world). I am impressed by how close to 100 pages you got. Gold stars to all! 

I am off to my doc appt now. Happy viewing to those who will be live streaming! I cannot wait to come back and read all about what happened :D

Here in the UK it's only 1.30pm. :tears: Good luck with your appointment.

Instagram is going crazy with this.

1 minute ago, turtlegirl said:

Take care @turtlegirl. Hoping for only good results on your checkup. :D

These two are really amazing individuals and I like their manner towards other actors. :wub:

The actors were also asked about a competing drama in the same time slot. “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs on KBS, while “One Spring Night” airs at a similar time on MBC.

Shin Hye Sun said in response, “Viewership ratings are important, of course. But while there are dramas in the same time slot, the actors in those dramas don’t think of each other as competition. They are people who do the same work as we do. I hope that other dramas do well. I think that we all need to do well together. Each drama has its own appeal. I think that that gives the audience more options and more things to see, so I don’t consider it a competition. If the beginning of our drama was about Dan and Yeon Seo getting to know each other, then now the story will be about their life together. I think there will be more sentimental and exciting parts from now on.”

L replied, “We’re a fantasy romance, so it’s a different genre from ‘One Spring Night.’ Our time slots are not exactly the same. It’s not that we don’t pay attention to them, but our time slots and genres are different. We can only do the work that we have to do. A key point for the second half of our drama is the uncovering of the past between Dan and Yeon Seo. My favorite episodes are Episodes 7, 8, and 9. I think that we can move the hearts of our audience. The story gets more engrossing, and the chemistry also improves. I am more excited for the second half than the first half.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331664wpp/infinites-l-and-kim-hye-sun-talk-about-their-onscreen-chemistry-competing-with-one-spring-night

34 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Wow, y'all are spamming with our OTP yet our OTP's are spamming us with selfies today! They are :heart:

I'm so excited and can't contain my excitement right now! Today is the day! :D

Because they are in love. 

34 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Okay! I will not and will only think about the kitchen scene.

I am at work and seriously distracted. Haven't put my phone down since this morning and our OTP have surprised the richard simmons out of me. Totally overwhelmed at the moment:tears::wub:

I’m up since 5:30 AM! I’m gonna regret this later when I’ll be yawning whole day long! :lol:

Archived