[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew there will be a separation. If I’m not mistaken I think I even mentioned it in one of my earlier posts. But I didn’t expect it to happen this week! :lol:

KBS totally played with our feelings! 

I’m not minding the melo side of things ... I’m a sucker for it ... but WHERE IS MY ROMANCE!!! :bawling:

But if Hae Sun is saying it’s yet to begun then I will trust her. :wub:

29 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I will go back to watching the cute bts video that KBS released this afternoon for now. Seriously they are more enjoyable than today's episode. :)

Join me! :wub:

11 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Although I am still bit sad for our OTP, here is the preview for tomorrow's episode:tears::tears:

Don't be sad. Things will get better. 

I believe we will have a happy ending.

JKW decided on his own to marry Malti. He was punished and made to stay alone without being able to die.

Old man wanted to be with Old woman. He was punished in a different way and his wife was left alone. 

Dan decided to leave for YS for her to be safe. They will have a happy ending. 

I should be asleep by now but I just can't help thinking about today eoisode.

For me I don't know if today there may be or may not be plot development (until I rewatch sub version). But I noticed some character developments that

- Dan finally accept his feeling for Yeon Seo.

- At the end he resigned from his secretary job which means he abandoned his mission too. He knew and accept  the consequence of loving human but the reason he left YS because he cared for her and decided to take the punishment alone. So the purpose that the drama showed repeating example stories of 2 failed angel is to make us see how his decision from fearing for his own safety now changed into caring for YS's feeling. So his character gradually developed to understand more the meaning of true love .  

Good night. I hope I will be able to sleep.  :blush::sleeping:

The pace being fast, now we are in a slump. The bickering and initial I like you, no hate you...I love you back should have extended to episode 5. Kiss should have been at around 6. 7 and 8 should have been all about, should I, could I, why do I feel this...second half should have been sweet moments, angst and final showdown. Now I don't even know where they are headed. One way, Yeon Seo figures it out, reassures Dan that it doesn't matter. Lets just wait and see.

56 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I should be asleep by now but I just can't help thinking about today eoisode.

For me I don't know if today there may be or may not be plot development (until I rewatch sub version). But I noticed some character developments that

- Dan finally accept his feeling for Yeon Seo.

- At the end he resigned from his secretary job which means he abandoned his mission too. He knew and accept  the consequence of loving human but the reason he left YS because he cared for her and decided to take the punishment alone. So the purpose that the drama showed repeating example stories of 2 failed angel is to make us see how his decision from fearing for his own safety now changed into caring for YS's feeling. So his character gradually developed to understand more the meaning of true love .  

Good night. I hope I will be able to sleep.  :blush::sleeping:

I hope I catch up. I wish I could feel like you. I’m so far behind. I hope you have a good night. I’m trying not read any spoilers

and @Ameera Ali I’m sorry I didn’t see your post. You welcomed me to this sweet amazing thread. Thank you! 

I have a lot to say about this drama and I have a lot of questions. I’m not ignoring anyone. I just don’t know what you are all talking about. I will try to watch every episode very fast.

I do have something to share. I’m happy our beautiful ballerina got her eyes back. I’m sad that Mr. Jo died. He was all that she had. But our sweet, naughty angel is there to protect her. She gets mad at him. But she can’t admit that she needs him. Everyone thinks she is mean. But I think she is trying to protect herself. Her parents died. These are some of my thoughts. I hope I can share more! And I hope our ballerina loves dancing again! Ah! Her aunt is so mean! 

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

He says he's leaving her now...

More angst in the preview for next episode but basically not plot development 

Honestly, I agree with you. I love the show, but today episode (and from the preview tomorrow's ep) doesn't have any significant development. The only thing new is YS wanting to fight to keep Fantasia and wanting to work with the original team. Which is done in 30 minutes, so the other 30 minutes are basically filler. We already knew that angels can't fall in love with humans, we already see one punishment, so there was no need to see an old couple getting cruelly separated...

3 hours ago, almldan said:

Do you want to eat ramen???

You guys all know what that means right?! 

:w00t:

Hide contents

Hahaha I was laughing when he said that because Kim Dan, that also has a second meaning you innocent angel :P

3 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I am trying to relate the ajusshi's handkerchief feather turning black now that he has 'disappeared' with KW's handkerchief which also has the black feather but he is still on Earth.

It kind of make me think too! Since it seems like KW didn't die because Matil died in his place, it's possible that the black feather signifies a fail mission? The old man died, thus unable to complete his mission, and Matil (who's probably the main target for KW's mission) died, so KW wouldn't be able to complete his mission either, and even though their punishments are different, the signature of it is the same?

But also, why now? Why let that man hide with his wife for years if not decades then take him back now? Why not earlier? I don't believe one can hide from heaven :wacko:

3 hours ago, ShannonK said:

I'm actually starting to get annoyed with the plot. I get the whole angels shouldn't pursue relationships with the humans part of the story. 
The fact is Dan Kim mission makes no logical sense to me at this point to me. She's supposed to find love with whom? Now he has been heavily warned....The only two options we've been shown are Angel Dan and KW who is a fallen punished wandering angel.
 Unless the whole point is she is supposed learn to love herself and others in general?????  We all know the story is about her and Dan. IDK it's just strange. How are these dots going to connect?
I need subs... I feel like it will be a few weeks before some to this insanity makes sense.

Oh my god you're right... KW is also an angel, albeit he was a fallen one. Okay, however, the chief angel never said anything about whether KW is the one or not, that was a conclusion KD made and the chief just didn't add anything. The only one time the chief said anything was about the ?? rib if I remember correctly? And even when he was saying it, he was talking about it from KD's thinking, as in "Do you want the rib to exist, or do you hope that it's you?"

The drama is about KD and YS, but the mission might not necessarily be about them, at least from the information that we know so far.

It seemed like heaven is determined for KD to figure this out on his own answer while giving out a very vague question. It could be just loving herself or being kind to other people in general, like Frozen's "the act of true love" thing. 

Anywayyy hopefully there will be more developments in the next episode :3 Finger crossed!

Indeed episodes 1-4 went too fast paced but I was ok with the fast pace... yet they slowed down after that. I actually loved the first 4 episodes. After that it felt dragged. Where's the childhood back story that was promised for today? Hope tomorow's episode will be good.  Well never mind, the show will get better right?

For now, let me enjoy this super cute DanYeon moment. :wub:

EP7hqJT.gif

GIF Credit: @immorethant

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

The pace being fast, now we are in a slump. The bickering and initial I like you, no hate you...I love you back should have extended to episode 5. Kiss should have been at around 6. 7 and 8 should have been all about, should I, could I, why do I feel this...second half should have been sweet moments, angst and final showdown. Now I don't even know where they are headed. One way, Yeon Seo figures it out, reassures Dan that it doesn't matter. Lets just wait and see.

I had to rewatch today's ep without sub, and although some of us feel it a drag after all the fast pace in the beginning, I personally felt it was all about character growth for Dan and YS. I didn't feel it jumped from one thing to another but rather it dealt with last weeks outburst of YS. Although JKW was all protecting her and threating people, I liked how she defended and started to show herself to the ballerinas that have this nasty impression of hers including Ni Na. She came back even after them telling her to richard simmons off, she covered for the grandma and even helped her and her husband. I absolutely salute her for suggesting the audition for Giselle even if that pissed of JKW and baffled Ni Na. 

I remember some of us disliked her for not appreciating JKW, but I loved how she thanked him for believing in her. To me as a character YS has grown leaps. As for Dan, he accepted his feelings for YS although I know for sure he wouldn't act on it. That's why it was a shock for him with the old couple and he felt this could happen to YS who already went through so much. It was cruel to do that to him as he would never act on it or be selfish when it comes to YS. He already said this much to JKW at the hospital that he would leave in the end. But when he puts the pieces together about his childhood and realises it was YS, I have a feeling the guy will break and fight for their love.

To be honest, I rather deal with all the sad parts know so we can see their love in the next couple of episode. I still love the Kitchen scene, how he tried to touch her and just enjoyed being in her presence.

YS dancing freestyle was absolutely hilarious and look forward to seeing her loosen up a bit more. But to me today she shined like a diamond, so beautiful.

Today episode was not like I thought it would be :(. So sad and a little bit draggy. Now I start to lose hope in a happy ending, but we still have the theory of Dan being in a coma.

Anyway, I think there is something that Angel Hu is not telling Dan. It seems to me that Angel Hu is hidding something important that could make Dan change his mind about his mission. That's why he keeps emphasizing why Dan should never love LYS. Also, I agree with the people who said Dan will go dark because he will fight for his love.

At the same time, I am wondering why Dan seems to be less powerfull than JKW and the other angel who was vanished? It's because he did not born as an angel?

7 minutes ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

Anyway, I think there is something that Angel Hu is not telling Dan. It seems to me that Angel Hu is hidding something important that could make Dan change his mind about his mission. That's why he keeps emphasizing why Dan should never love LYS. Also, I agree with the people who said Dan will go dark because he will fight for his love.

I'm wondering if Dan and JKW mission could be related. I've this naggy feel that JKW is doing all these to complete a mission too. 

13 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm wondering if Dan and JKW mission could be related. I've this naggy feel that JKW is doing all these to complete a mission too. 

Maybe. I think JKW mission is still going on and LYS is his opportunity, but not to make amends with deity, but with Matil.

Edit:

I agree with someone who said that the old man and JKW were not punished because they loved someone, but because they did not finish their mission because of love. I think, maybe, if Dan complet his mission, god can grant him a wish (in this case it may be living as a human).

4 minutes ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

Maybe. I think JKW mission is still going on and LYS is his opportunity, but not to make amends with deity, but with Matil.

But I am wondering if his heart has changed? When he gets back home at the start of the eps he freaks out because Matilde changes on him and he can hear YS in her. My korean is not good but it felt like she asked whether he is annoyed by Dan or if his heart is changing. This makes me wonder is he starting to fall in love with YS for real? This would explain why he keeps getting extremely jealous of Dan and doesn't want him near YS, also it starting to become less about ballet. 

I hope this makes sense otherwise please ignore my crazy thoughts. 

26 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Alright i was actually thinking the same but don't want to jinxed it :rolleyes:

Let's not jinx as we did with the kiss.:tears:

9 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

But I am wondering if his heart has changed? When he gets back home at the start of the eps he freaks out because Matilde changes on him and he can hear YS in her. My korean is not good but it felt like she asked whether he is annoyed by Dan or if his heart is changing. This makes me wonder is he starting to fall in love with YS for real? This would explain why he keeps getting extremely jealous of Dan and doesn't want him near YS, also it starting to become less about ballet. 

I hope this makes sense otherwise please ignore my crazy thoughts. 

Yeah, it's makes sense. I wouldn´t disagree with you, because after all LYS looks like Matil, so he may fall in love again. But I also think that he will not fall in love for her, but for the idea of get a second chance.

If this actually happen, I think in the end he will sacrifice himself for her life.

Archived