[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

2 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Your welcome. 

Someone is throwing a rant on twitter saying why everyone asking for a happy ending and it’s going to richard simmons him off.

I wonder if that individual is psychologically ok. 

Well who the heck wants a sad ending, really? That person must enjoy human (and angel) suffering, I guess. 

I can't stay awake any longer. I'm going to go dream now of a beautiful wedding and happy ever after for our lovely Angel Dan and YS, because I'm not a sadist. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

The comment section under that kbs insta post....I can't stop laughing right now! KBS, sure knows how to tease! What will happen when we get that kiss! 

It’s going to be a chaste kiss like the first one.

Why can’t we get the real deal is above my thinking! 

Just now, jakey09 said:

It’s going to be a chaste kiss like the first one.

Why can’t we get the real deal is above my thinking! 

Noooo.....I want a full makeout session....but you are right....at this rate having expectation on the minus is probably safer choice

I think, since you all seemed to be shocked ... if they are not eloping and Dan showing finger to everyone ... then it’s a sure shot dream! Yeon Seo’s! The girl will be heartbroken when the guy leaves! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5551618

this drama hooked me....:lol:

firstly i think this couple did not match but after strt this drma, they match each others.

i did not think the wedding would be this fast...but we don't know because the story are not predictable.

one things from the teasers about dan wearing black, i curious about maybe dan would turn evil or something like that. (i hope not)

Since I don't really talk much in here, I'm just gonna say what I felt about last night's episodes. I was kind of hoping for more development, not just romance. But even the romance fell short. Sigh. LOL 

Anyway, I live for the BTS videos at the moment! Aacckk. 

giphy.gif

And I refuse to fall prey to KBS's deceitful spoiler photos. :bawling: NEVER AGAIN.  

But, man. The wedding pics are just so beautiful!!! :heart:

On 6/13/2019 at 11:16 AM, jakey09 said:

I think, since you all seemed to be shocked ... if they are not eloping and Dan showing finger to everyone ... then it’s a sure shot dream! Yeon Seo’s! The girl will be heartbroken when the guy leaves! 

HOLD UP, WTF just happened? That IG update just bolted me right out of bed, don't know whether to happy or be suspicious. :tears::tears: I am lost for words and might actually Richard Simmons KBS/writers richard simmons if this is a joke to YS.

Someone please tell me this is not a dream!!!!!!!!!!

So based on the episodes so far...Hu doesn’t seem to approve of a human-angel relationship I don’t think out of his own volition, but rather the rules of ‘heaven’. I say this because of how he actually seems to like teasing Dan on his crush/interest in YS. (Based on the post-driving test and supermart scene)

...but i think now that he sees how persistent and serious Dan seems to be about her, he is nipping it in the bud. I admit the extremity of it was pretty heavy but I honestly feel he’s just following the rules. He may realise (I really hope he does cause I really like him :sweatingbullets:) later on how archaic and unfair it is seeing Dan and YS suffering like that without each other and hopefully will help them out. PLEASE. We need at least ONE divine being on their side!!

Ps. Can’t wait to see the showdown between KW and Hu tonight!! Maybe he will knock some sense into him <_<

Though Angel Hu was harsh to the elderly angel, but there some scenes showing that he kinda cares for Dan.

I get the feeling that Angel Hu is hiding something from Dan. He seems to make excuses when Dan asked him about his dreams and about human becoming an angel. It's possible that he knows about Dan's past and he knows the reason of his death.

Maybe he doesn't want Dan know what happened in the past, Dan might get hurt when he found out the truth.

What if Angel Hu was Dan's guardian angel when he was still alive? That's a possibility.

tenor.gifRelated image 

Archived