[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Transform Into Newlyweds In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Transform Into Newlyweds In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 13, 2019
by D. S.kim

Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L transformed into newlyweds in new stills of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”!

KBS2’s newest Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” follows the story between Lee Seo Yeon (Shin Hye Sun), a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love, and Kim Dan (L), a mischievous angel who tries to find love for the ballerina.

Spoilers

In previous episodes, L confessed his feelings for Shin Hye Sun after experiencing feelings that are not permitted for an angel, as an angel who falls in love with a human has to face death. Afraid that Lee Yeon Seo will be left alone once he dies, L decides to leave her.

In the newly released stills, Shin Hye Sun is wearing a white dress with a crown of flowers, and Dan is dressed in a dandy tuxedo. The two lovingly gaze at each other and pose for the camera as if they are taking wedding photos.

Shin-Hye-Sun-INFINITE-L3.jpg

The production team said, “[Lee] Yeon Seo and Dan begin to check their feelings for one another in their own ways. Please look forward to the couple’s story in today’s (June 13) episodes, as Yeon Seo and Dan [figure out] what kind of relationship they want to have.

Episode 15 and 16 of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” will air on June 13 at 10 p.m. KST.

Catch up with the latest episode below!

KBS Instagram feed is going all crazy after they posted the image (which is very decisive:tears::crazy:) and I am not going to fall for it. Heck, who am I kidding I already fell for it. :phew: I already bought my Redbull and pack of sweets to have today as I am so freaking nervous of today's ep. 

Reposting this as it is too cute 

Also, KMS and Jung Hae In (one spring night) are both promoting their individual shows on their Instagram. Let the best man win!

29 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

as Yeon Seo and Dan [figure out] what kind of relationship they want to have.

"...they want to have" 

Ok so confirmed it's 100% an imagination scene of what they envision their future will be like if things go their way.

Omg! I woke up to our OTP possibly getting marry?! :huh:

9b3c4185-7a64-4594-afce-2002192bd9dd-ori

I think this is a dream or illusion. It is way too early to have that already and I'm mentally scared for them if so. :tears:

*I don't believe it* 

9adb414e-f283-4fe5-8528-44951a556058-ori

2 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Actually i don't think it's a wedding dress... Too much simple and i don't think it's a dream... Maybe it's a love promise between them or a kind of...

This was my initial reaction too, that YS's dress was too simple to be a wedding get up. But then Soompi suddenly released an article saying DanYeon transformed to newlyweds in these photos. And they're usually not wrong. LOL (maybe not)  

But I still think it isn't a wedding (yet) but I hope they get there. LOL 

9 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

"...they want to have" 

Ok so confirmed it's 100% an imagination scene of what they envision their future will be like.

I really don't mind if it's an imagination scene as it get to see a glimpse of their future and some very sweet (hopefully passionate kiss scene). A girl can only freaking hope.

45 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Let the best man win

So DanYeon will get married for real , right? 

That’s why we need best man :P

BTS #9. 

Video by Shin Hye Sun.

She asked him what he think about audience saying that his face is CG. :joy:

10 minutes ago, immorethant said:

My six sense tells me that this scene Yeon Seo went to find a priest for her wedding, right ?

This priest is bad, Yeon Seo. He scared Dan into leaving you... don't be fooled sweetie :rolleyes: 

On 6/13/2019 at 5:55 PM, immorethant said:

16 minutes ago, immorethant said:

My six sense tells me that this scene Yeon Seo went to find a priest for her wedding, right ?

If that was the case, it wouldn't be Angel Hu as he is in the dog house at the moment. 

Shin Hye Sun Can’t Keep Calm As She Searches For INFINITE’s L In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun Can’t Keep Calm As She Searches For INFINITE’s L In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 13, 2019
by U. Kim

Shin Hye Sun is desperate to find INFINITE’s L in KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

The drama tells the story of Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun), a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love, and Dan (played by L), a mischievous angel who tries to find love for the ballerina.

In the newly released stills, Lee Yeon Seo looks extremely worried as she asks the archangel Hoo (played by Kim In Kwon) about the whereabouts of Dan. After he tells her something, she appears more confused and becomes lost in thought.

kim-in-kwon-shin-hye-sun-2.jpg

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Dan witnessed the consequences that befell an angel who loved a human. The death of the angel was shocking, but what hurt Dan the most was the pain and sadness of the human that remained. Not wanting to hurt Lee Yeon Seo by leaving her alone after he dies, Dan decided to leave her side.

The drama’s producers shared, “[The drama] will portray the way Lee Yeon Seo longs for Dan. Lee Yeon Seo’s story in today’s (June 13) broadcast will ring the hearts of the viewers. [Please look forward to] how the emotions of the two will be different from when they’re together.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331854wpp/shin-hye-sun-cant-keep-calm-as-she-searches-for-infinites-l-in-angels-last-mission-love

SOOMPI really loves ALM:L :phew::phew:

P.S. The colour red really suits her, so darn beautiful!!!:wub::wub:

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

So DanYeon will get married for real , right? 

That’s why we need best man :P

LOL, he would make a great best man for KMS! :lol::D

Archived