[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess time has passed. YS has returned to the ballet company, still working with JKW. They meet with reporters. Then go into an office and talk a little while. I guess about Dan. I still can't stop crying. 

Inside the rehearsal room. All the dancers are reading about the trials of the evil family I guess. RuNa sits in a prison cell. Not sure what happened to aunt. YS comes to see RuNa. I still can't stop crying. I guess the only way for them to be together now is if YS dies and they meet in heaven? I don't want this. Anyways YS leaves RuNa with harsh words, just angering her even more. 

Back at her home, YS is going on rampages against the house staff again. She's back to her old ways. She seems desperate for Dan. She goes outside and sits on their favorite bench in the rain. Ms Butler comes and holds an umbrella over her head. She comes inside. Okay she's talking like Dan is still there. Oh these are flashbacks. She has been speaking to Dan who is not there. Ms Butler has brought a psychiatrist I think. YS has been given pills. But she's also drinking alcohol with Ms Butler. 

Just now, turtlegirl said:

Back at her home, YS is going on rampages against the house staff again. She's back to her old ways. She seems desperate for Dan. She goes outside and sits on their favorite bench in the rain. Ms Butler comes and holds an umbrella over her head. She comes inside. Okay she's talking like Dan is still there. Oh these are flashbacks. She has been speaking to Dan who is not there. Ms Butler has brought a psychiatrist I think. YS has been given pills. But she's also drinking alcohol with Ms Butler. 

Okay....what on earth is happening

Ms Butler found the tin box and gives it to YS. Dan left a note inside the tin box for her. Looks like he left a bunch of notes. Love notes. She's going through them and crying. Now she's getting drunk. She misses him so much. She keeps seeing visions of him. Ms Butler is trying to calm her. She really believes she's seeing him. She's so sad. Why?!?! :bawling:

Only about 10 minutes left. I dunno what they're doing. Is Angel Dan there? Is she really seeing him? We see him inside the house. Writing a report. With a sparkly handkerchief. I'm so confused ! They're making it seem like she really sees him! What the heck. Don't make this so confusing, writer! How would he become an angel again Anyways? This makes no senseeeee

Just now, turtlegirl said:

Only about 10 minutes left. I dunno what they're doing. Is Angel Dan there? Is she really seeing him? We see him inside the house. Writing a report. With a sparkly handkerchief. I'm so confused ! They're making it seem like she really sees him! What the heck. Don't make this so confusing, writer! How would he become an angel again Anyways? This makes no senseeeee

He renew his license of course!

YS seems to be starting fresh with JKW at fantasia. All the dancers run up and thank JKW. Oh he's leaving. They're saying goodbyes. Where is he going? He goes to visit Nina who is teaching young dancers. Why is he looking at Nina like he's in love with her? They are talking now. Time is running out and so is my hope. Sigh. 

Archived