Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

39 minutes ago, violet88 said:

I thought so too.. They're just being themselves, KMS and SHS instead of KD and LYS during that dancing scene.. :wub:

BTW that dancing scene was breathtaking. All about it are beautiful.. KMS & SHS are particularly so pretty and angelic, the background, the lighting effect all are perfection.. I especially like the dance-back-hug part.. so sweet and romantic.. 

yes right..... that scene so natural and they look comfortable with each others. dance scene shown a married couple lookalike...:blush:

• Like 8

Huaaahhhh.. YES.. Finally comes to END :bawling:  after 2 months

Yes, Our journey with Danyeon Couple... 

Thank You to every you with warm, laugh, opinion, info, capture, shipper things, ect

THANK YOU... THANK YOU... :heart: with warm heart

and SEE U IN ANOTHER LEVEL OF SOOSUN COUPLE...

THIS IS ONLY BEGINING... THE STORY WILL CONTINUE...

SEE U PALS... IN SHIPPER THREAD

#TEAMHAPPYENDING

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, EltaD said:

@ayupkurnia yeeeeesss.... I hope so.  They always look good together in every BTS.. :kiss_wink:

hi guys see in another level of their RL

SOOSUN COUPLE :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I suddenly got so emotional today for a bunch of different reasons but mostly because I looked at the new stills, L's goodbye post, SHS's new IG post, the uncut videos of Yeon Seo's dance and for some odd reason, I was suddenly reminded of the hate this drama has gotten despite all the hard work put into it. I cried silent tears because we're saying goodbye and because my heart is crushed for these 2 brilliant actors who played their roles so well inspite of whatever flaws the drama has, and yet they're still unappreciated by many. 

Thank you, my ALML chingus. I know I just lurk here most of the time, but I truly enjoyed falling in love with DanYeon's beautiful romance and sharing this crazy journey with you all. Whatever the ending will be, this drama is already etched in me and maybe for most of you, and I for sure will always remember it for years to come. 

• Like 9
  • Love 7

13 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I suddenly got so emotional today for a bunch of different reasons but mostly because I looked at the new stills, L's goodbye post, SHS's new IG post, the uncut videos of Yeon Seo's dance and for some odd reason, I was suddenly reminded of the hate this drama has gotten despite all the hard work put into it. I cried silent tears because we're saying goodbye and because my heart is crushed for these 2 brilliant actors who played their roles so well inspite of whatever flaws the drama has, and yet they're still unappreciated by many.  

Oops.. I didn't aware that ALML receive such hate? Would you mind to enlighten pls.. 

13 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Thank you, my ALML chingus. I know I just lurk here most of the time, but I truly enjoyed falling in love with DanYeon's beautiful romance and sharing this crazy journey with you all. Whatever the ending will be, this drama is already etched in me and maybe for most of you, and I for sure will always remember it for years to come. 

I already plan to re-watched the whole series after today's finale.. And it'll be a while before I am able to move on from ALML fever.. I believe KD & YS will have a HE.. Let's trust in KMS's words and their hints i.e. pajama outfit :)

• Like 4
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

every drama had its flaws.....its okey as long as all of us enjoy the drama.:blush:

for me ALML is best fantasy -romance drama and danyeon couple stole the drama with their chemistry.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I saw their photos placed on the table beside YS's bed in hospital.  Could it be YS is in a coma for a long time and there's a dreaded time jump? If not why the photos there?

• Like 6

Nooo! Time jump *facepalms*

Hopefully, there is none. Please be different.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Nooo! Time jump *facepalms*

Hopefully, there is none. Please be different.

please no time jump..........

• Like 5

Erm... what is KBS doing?? LOL

Spoiler

Spoiler

Is there not going to be any BTS today? The wrap-up party seems to be at 6pm KST today.

Hopefully, we get to see some wrap-up photos.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I still can't believe the end is finally here but I wanted to sincerely thank the ALML live recappers who have done such an amazing job (excluding @kokkuri33

I sincerely hope you all enjoyed ALML as much as I have enjoyed it and the amazing CHEMISTRY between KMS&SHS. :love:

Let's enjoy todays episode!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

@lolly84

if there is time jump ,

DE317CEC-79F6-471A-A1FC-F847EF9F76C4.gif

can I drink her coffee :mrgreen: , I will be nice to him promise :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Hope there'll be kind soul who can share pics and highlight from the wrap up party.. Chaebal yo..

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lolly84

if there is time jump ,an I drink her coffee :mrgreen: , I will be nice to him promise :lol:

I want a Myung Soo coffee too.. Bet it must be super tasty.. haha.. :grin:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, violet88 said:

I want a Myung Soo coffee too.. Bet it must be super tasty.. haha.. :grin:

One ice coffee for you 

33EB4ED4-9F3A-49F7-83FC-C7D7AC4EDA97.gif

it’s the final let’s have fun :mrgreen:

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

“Search: WWW” Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet

Jul 11, 2019
by E. Cha

Viewership ratings for tvN’s “Search: WWW” have soared to an all-time high!

According to Nielsen Korea, the July 10 episode of “Search: WWW” scored an average viewership rating of 4 percent, setting a new personal ratings record for the romantic comedy drama.

KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Lovewas the most-watched drama of the night with average viewership ratings of 6.8 percent and 7.8 percent for its penultimate broadcast, while MBC’s “One Spring Night” followed close behind with ratings of 6.2 percent and 8.0 percent. Both dramas will be airing their finales on July 11.

Finally, SBS’s “Absolute Boyfriend” scored average ratings of 1.8 percent and 1.7 percent for the evening.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337866wpp/search-www-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet

NAVER 

If the average audience rating is calculated, 'only one love' is 7.3% higher than 'spring night' 7.1%.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/241/0002935763

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

One ice coffee for you 

it’s the final let’s have fun :mrgreen:

Komawo.. :kiss_wink:

I loved that Myung Soo Ice Coffee.. It's tasty!.. haha..

• Like 2
  • Love 1