[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

WHY IS THE WRITER DOING THIS TO US?! FROM THE DREAM SEQUENCE, DAN'S WINGS ON THE HANDKERCHIEF TURNING BLACK, HIS FAREWELL AND LETTERS TO HER! I'M ABOUT TO KICK SOME BUTTS IF THIS IS GOING IN THE "NOT SATISFYING" ENDING! 

Me reading the recaps... 

T2VbvIP.gif

I'm about to go insane here! 

qy5CPoh.gif

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This finale is angering me. YS is outside walking. Dan is walking with her. Or is he? We may never know at this point! Why couldn t he just become human and be with her?!?! Why was he sent to be her guardian angel again?!? Arghhh. She sits on their bench. He does too. A leaf falls. It doesn't have anything written on it. She writes a wish on it. 

It's done, with god's grace, the two are reunited. It's a happy ending after all.

Sorry I don't know how to post the photo of the ending.... but it will be smiles all around.

@turtlegirl - I suppose that's why there is a biblical quote “If you have faith no bigger than a mustard seed...”

She starts crying. He reaches over to wipe her tears. For a minute she thinks she can feel him. Now she thinks she's really going crazy. Like she can really feel him. She's questioning if he's really there. She stands up and he does too. She reaches out. She can feel his heart beat. Omg!! His feather disappeared!!! His heart is beating. Did he finally become human?!?! Thank goodness!!!!! He seems shocked and she reaches up and hugs him. They embrace. Voiceover by Dan. He became human but not before the writer gave put us through complete HELL. Over a show about an Angel! No kiss or happy ending sequence with kids or anything grrr. Oh well we have to use our imaginations! 

Why does the writer have to drag until the very last minute to give a happy ending? :rage:

I want to see their lives after he became human and their kids.

They wasted almost the whole episode on nothing...

I hate it sometimes when I am right... it was a dream... gosh - it felt weird.. and it was...

and HELLO - we only asked for ten minutes in the end for them to be together again - is that too much????? That was not even one minute....

But they are together.... so do I have to be happy now - or angry???

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Well, at this point I would take a Jesus snowboarding down a rainbow and give them a HEA and I wouldn't question any of it as long as YS and Dan got their happy ending but seriously, what a complete waste of time - the writer could have made him human 20 minutes sooner without dragging the whole thing. Let's face it, the ending could have been so much worse but at the same time so much better. I think it was the most disappointing episode of the whole drama for me. It was lackluster. Why not give the viewers a satisfying ending when the writer was going to make Dan a human anyway? I suppose I was way too optimistic prior to the final episode.

rtjdVum.jpg

Okay, I'm going to try and be happy. Even though I'm still annoyed by this literally last second happy ending. I would've liked them to reunite maybe on the beach where she did the rainbow dance for him. I mean the bench is a good spot too. I'm happy for Dan that he got his wish to be human. Really happy. Still want more time with him as human though. I suppose we are all gonna be feeling this way. 

If anyone wants to try and translate the final voice over from Dan, I'm curious what he said. 

Do we think JKW is going to be interested in Nina at all now? Sure looked like it. But that'd just be weird after everything.

And poor Elena got completely dumped to the wayside lol. Oh well she was weird anyways. 

Is anyone still worried about RuNa in the future? That b**** is crazy. Hopefully she got a life sentence in prison!

Archived