Hopefully, the final episode will focus on:

• Ru-Na's future court date
  • Ni-Na's battle with bulimia
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

Hopefully, the final episode will focus on:

• Ru-Na's future court date
  • Ni-Na's battle with bulimia

Nobody's interested in Runa's date or Nina's bulimia probably except you. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

after watching with english sub....i got why yeonseo choose to die.she feel guilty to Dan as Dan never live his life. Dan died at young age and now he need to dissappear.... :bawling:

how came every ep i need to shed my tears??hope tonight its never happen....

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
  • Insightful 1

Breathtaking Giselle aka Lee Yeon Seo aka Shin Hye Sun. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, libra22 said:

Our angel has finally posted on IG!

Its mean he last post for his character. So sad....

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

It may be the end of DanYeon couple, but hopefully not for SooSun couple in real life :wub:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Oh wow. So there’s nothing much to say about the episode except for the fact that “WHAT THE ABSOLUTE %#*^+ WAS THAT??”

I mean. Okay, I’m calm. But where is the basis for my Angel Anatomy Analysis? I NEED TO DO MY AAA.

Can we appreciate how L is not showing off his body like other actors in 98% of dramas and still comes off as cute and hot? Like it should be a crime for him to be so. I’ve noticed that he always wears a t-shirt underneath the shirt and it’s actually very adorable. Like really adorable. And hot. He’s hot. Why should he be hot. Why, drama Gods, why.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Ehm i don't think it will be a sad ending... Preview is ALWAYS misleading so i'm confident about a happy ending!^^

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

It's been a wonderful 2 months on ALML journey with all of you here. While we anticipate the happy ending we all want in the last episode tonight, I want to say Thank You to our most wonderful recapper @turtlegirl who's always been giving us live updates every week. Special mention to ALML biggest fan @briseis for all the amazing analysis and photos, your positivity for the drama is so appreciated. To others who love or hate the show, thanks for making this thread the fastest moving one among the current ongoing dramas. The noise and bustle has been fun. Let us all enjoy the last ride today!

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Love 9

An interesting comment from a youtube user below the video preview for tonight episode:

If you watch the other YouTube video in which Lim Myungsoo was interviewed about this drama "Kim Myungsoo Talks More of the Show", at the end of that interview, he kept on saying that "you won't be disappointed about what will happen to this couple in the drama". So let's don't worry, and wait for watching the last episode!
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

They need to End with each other, after Hoo beautiful speech :joy::mrgreen:

BDE9E0D1-06BD-4265-966F-8780ABCC72C3.gif

• LOL 13

7 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

That dance scene...you can tell that is Hae Sun and Myung Soo being themselves....not Yeon Seo-Kim Dan....these two are so into each other...

I thought so too.. They're just being themselves, KMS and SHS instead of KD and LYS during that dancing scene.. :wub:

BTW that dancing scene was breathtaking. All about it are beautiful.. KMS & SHS are particularly so pretty and angelic, the background, the lighting effect all are perfection.. I especially like the dance-back-hug part.. so sweet and romantic.. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

15628268401562826838.gif

Me

5C634AC0-3190-4042-9CC3-EB156C3BD425.gif

don’t make me watch ep 15 again  :grimace:

• LOL 9

Does anyone notice LYS still taking the main seat at their living hall even after married to KD? It's so her.. :)

Too bad I don't know how to insert picture to share to you guys..

• Like 1