[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, briseis said:

KMS's BTS photo from the official Infinite twitter - once again in bed, he is wearing the outfit from the group photo and holding the Little Mermaid book - I see a happy ending :wub:

Who is he reading the story to - LYS or their kid(s)? :D

2 minutes ago, briseis said:

I don't think we are in denial, KMS is holding a children fairy tale book, to who do you think he is reading it? ;)

YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS HOPE WE'LL SEE THEIR CHILD!!!! OR THEIR CHILDRENNNNNNNNNN HURRAYYYYYYYYYY:love:

Good morning, it's almost time!

Bear with me, I just want to make a few comments without having read through the forum since yesterday morning. After having watched with subs, yesterday's episode was even more beautiful in my mind. I liked (well, maybe like is not the correct word) how both Angel Dan and YS were stabbed in the same place and both fell into each other's arms. Tragic, yet beautiful. Mad props to YS for continue to dance on stage, essentially dancing to her death. I realized with subs that she was dancing because she believed if she danced beautifully enough, God would have mercy on her and Angel Dan. Even though her actions were purely selfless, and she was absolutely begging for Angel Dan to be saved, she also spoke the words aloud in her head "I want to live. I don't want to die" similar to how she did at the beginning of the show after the car accident. It broke my heart. Of course she wants to live with her beloved Angel Dan. I found myself wanting to beg to God to have mercy on them too, and it's just a dang fictional show lol. 

So anyways, I'm curious how today will play out. I wonder if when Dan steps into her hospital room to kiss her, will he be invisible, like at the beginning of the show? I feel he will disappear, at least at some point for a little while. But I also feel confident that he will return. As for JKW, for a long time I thought it'd be best if he were granted an afterlife with Matil or something of the sort. Now he's said he wants to live. He's driven me completely bonkers throughout this entire show with his ridiculous pursuit of YS. However, I hope now he can be granted a "true" human life (mortal) and live the rest of his days directing the ballet. *If* everything works out happily for Angel Dan and YS, do you think YS will continue dancing? I know dance is her passion, so part of me wants her to continue. But maybe first her and Angel Dan can take a long hiatus and leave for some place quiet and relaxing for a while, where they can just enjoy each other's company. 

There have been so many memorable scenes from this show. I mean, pretty much every episode had at least 1 if not more than 1 super memorable scene. What has been everyone's favorite? Honestly, all of them have touched me in one way or another. I suppose my favorite was when YS told Angel Dan that she could just quit dancing for everyone else and only dance for him the rest of her life. Also the kiss in the rain that led to the bed scene was beautiful. Also, the childhood memory of the rainbow dance. Okay, let's face it there were too many beautiful moments to choose just one favorite. 

All right, just a few minutes to go. Hugs to all, let's hope for the best!!! 

Begins with flashbacks of their sweet moments together. Then we see YS collapsing in Angel Dan's arms off stage. And cut to her being rushed into the hospital. Dan has to let go as she's taken into surgery. His handkerchief, now covered in her blood, lies on the floor at his feet. He lifts it up. She's in surgery while Angel Dan just stares at the emergency doors, remembering Hu's words that YS must die. JKW walks up to him but remains silent. 

Aunt and Uncle show up at police station. They are told that RuNa stabbed YS and are shocked (yeah right). The police let aunt and uncle speak with RuNa alone. RuNa is one cold hearted wench. I think she's all excited like did I really kill YS? Is she really dead? With a big smile on her face. Her mom slaps her but RuNa has the crazy eyes. More creepy whispers around her. 

Back to hospital. Angel Dan and JKW speaking a little bit to each other now. This must be where JKW is asking Angel Dan so are you human now? It's 1130. Time is almost up for the day. What is going to happen? Angel Dan must think he's going to disappear now. He hands the handkerchief to JKW. He's crying. I'm crying. Let's all cry this entire episode. 

YS still in surgery. 

Angel Dan kneels down. Preparing for his judgment. The clock is at 1159. YS is being revived with the heart shock thing. Dan is disappearing. Hes halfway disappeared. He completely vanishes, as YS heart fully stops. She flatlines and he's gone. 

Scene fades out. Fades back in. YS is in a coma now it seems. JKW is sitting with her. He puts Dan's handkerchief in her hands. He recites Dan's last words to her it seems. Ms Butler walks in. She tells him to go do the final performance of Giselle I think. He goes to the studio. The dancers are rehearsing. Nina seems hesitant. JKW seems to be convincing them to perform. Not sure. The dancers are supporting Nina. 

Archived