Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑


meechuttso

Recommended Posts

Hi, I haven't login for a long time as i cannot remember my password & have been enjoying reading your posts until this latest bts.

Why kbs cut out the x3 smooches & the 3rd kiss from shs...I'm sure that was an ad-lib for both kms & shs as both were so shy towards the end...lol

 

 
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Hi, I haven't login for a long time as i cannot remember my password & have been enjoying reading your posts until this latest bts.

Why kbs cut out the x3 smooches & the 3rd kiss from shs...I'm sure that was an ad-lib for both kms & shs as both were so shy towards the end...lol

 

 

 

and also, dont forget to visit our shipper paradise thread

 

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/437398-official-shin-hae-sun-❤️-kim-myung-soo-soosuncouple-or-danyeon

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay has it been explained how Sunbae Hu from being out in jail and stripped of his angelic powers to back in his regular position? 

 

Honestly, if I were Dan and told YS gonna still have to die, I would still question this prophecy. I mean he was given a mission to have her fall in love with a human, and the person he was pushed to match her with was none other than an ex-angel. Sometimes I wonder if Hu’s efforts to separate them is really the Diety’s test to see how strong their love is and maybe even a reverse psychology way to bring them closer. Because so far that’s what’s been happening.

 

@lolly84 haha when she said she wanted a son like her and daughter like him, my fan fiction imagination totally went wild and envisioned YS and Dan at home with a little girl looking like Dan and oppa that looks like YS and also bad tempered like her but has a sweet spot for his dongsaeng. Also when they visited her parents, I thought ‘please let the ending be where ten years from now these two can visit them again, but with their kids this time. Please ‘

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Okay has it been explained how Sunbae Hu from being out in jail and stripped of his angelic powers to back in his regular position? 

 

Honestly, if I were Dan and told YS gonna still have to die, I would still question this prophecy. I mean he was given a mission to have her fall in love with a human, and the person he was pushed to match her with was none other than an ex-angel. Sometimes I wonder if Hu’s efforts to separate them is really the Diety’s test to see how strong their love is and maybe even a reverse psychology way to bring them closer. Because so far that’s what’s been happening.

 

@lolly84 haha when she said she wanted a son like her and daughter like him, my fan fiction imagination totally went wild and envisioned YS and Dan at home with a little girl looking like Dan and oppa that looks like YS and also bad tempered like her but has a sweet spot for his dongsaeng. Also when they visited her parents, I thought ‘please let the ending be where ten years from now these two cans visit lol of them again, but with their kids this time. Please ‘

Really wish for that to happen;)... A sad ending will have no meaning... :vicx:

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

32 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I really can see their kids... Maybe two as YS wished... A boy for me, a girl for you...(Tea for two -  movie):phew:B)

 

You not alone , Dan looking for his child future as well :joy:

 

5d1f6d995d52f609442767.gif?download

 

She can’t stop hitting him & him making fun of her personality :lol::mrgreen:

 

@Liting1  he want 10 kids did he count himself in the number :mrgreen:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Because of July 4th, I forgot about the episodes and was finally able to finish it this morning.

The wedding was soo beautiful.

My jaw dropped when their vows got burn. ANDWWAA!!! I hope it all turns out well for them, since they are both going to do what it takes to be together. I keep having this feeling that Dan will be gone and return after a year and be together with LYS forever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Because of July 4th, I forgot about the episodes and was finally able to finish it this morning.

The wedding was soo beautiful.

My jaw dropped when their vows got burn. ANDWWAA!!! I hope it all turns out well for them, since they are both going to do what it takes to be together. I keep having this feeling that Dan will be gone and return after a year and be together with LYS forever.

I was like wait, Whaaat! Nooooo at that

Link to post
Share on other sites

PhrEinv4.jpg?fit=1024%2C442&ssl=1

Angel’s last Mission: Love Episodes 25-28 Thoughts/Review

https://www.netizendrama.com/angels-last-mission-love-episodes-25-28-thoughts-review/

Kiss in the Rain

Spoiler

nfAbZHTRpKQiuJyev447Q5zbUnSvNyo5IsC69YnL

 

And this!!! This kiss was so hot, Myung Soo improved a lot and I’m glad we got a female lead who actually kisses back lol. I think that this is not gonna be easy for them, Dan can’t become human that easily they still have to go through pain i guess there’s gonna be a time lapse. And woah, they spent the night!!! I’m not sure but that’s how it looks! So the first thing that Dan wanna do when he becomes human is spend the night with Yeon Seo lmao.

Dan’s Fading

Spoiler

Wgt1RAuWKax20i7KiaSCWtghYjUrB1-KnhX4Xe-Z

 

I don’t get the point here that he’s fading or she’s fading. To be honest, I don’t understand the point of Yeon Seo fading!! Hu sunbae said her fate was to die that day like what? I think there’s more to it, Hu sunbae perhaps loves Dan and he cares for him like a father but this is messed up.

A sad Proposal

Spoiler

MhaG91gha1nuH0EvmQbDUoePx9o_sfegFz9GaGKB

 

And finally!!! He asked her to marry him. I couldn’t think much here i was in shock, i got no hope when Yeon Seo kept saying lets get married and Dan kept denying it, It was definitely because he’s an angel and can’t be human.

Episode 27-28

Turning point for Dan

4AzGus2HzY_hmvNDvXveKfJj70Fn8wjQJ7c8JAih  

Ughhh!!! Kim dan has no confidence now that he’ll become a human! To be honest, it’s understandable though he literally tried every goddamn method like he prayed and wrote his report so many times but it got burned!!! Now even a strong character would’ve lose his hope and he’s an angel he’s meant to be this soft!! But thanks to Yeon Seo she comforted him a bit.

Unfair dealing of deity

Spoiler

kdQ_uwIQ6OQs5cHTyiuqG2cvKx1GxX1qs8FLLGf4

 

I was ugly crying while watching this episode, they’re getting married but can’t be by each others side!! I personally feel like Dan’s gonna become a human because the deity’s gonna see how much efforts they both are making just to be together, but if we see, Kang Woo’s love was also not effortless but he was being disrespectful towards them that’s why the deity planned to kill him. But Kim Dan is unlike Kang Woo he didn’t abandon them but is convincing them to let him be with Yeon Seo. At the end i wanna say have mercy on these souls you deities!!!

Yeon Seo bursts in anger

8wCht1trBrHG7E2M8TEqk4sEi1LHYnCeSS9gMWhu

EXACTLY MY POINT!! Lee Yeon Seo is not a cry baby!!! She said it clearly!! I’ve been thinking that his mission was to make her fall in love and she is in love so why make them suffer?! It’s not like they’re gonna betray you, they’ve shown you enough of their weakness now please have mercy on them and let Dan become a human!

Marriage that might end sadly

8QBag-z9fMjKZgyESIROhOEsJb0qU3vHK6fjZ0T1

I’m crying!!! They looked so pretty here. Yeon Seo crosses her path and arm with Kim Dan. This was actually a sad scene to look at cause we already know that something’s gonna happen to one of them. Earlier Yeon Seo also said that they don’t know who’ll die or dissipate first. I don’t know, i’ve a feeling that Yeon Seo might get in danger in the upcoming episodes. We have Ru Na, we must worry! And at the end the vows they wrote also burnt like what, we have 10 reasons to believe its a sad ending and not even a single one to believe its gonna be a happy ending. It richard simmons me off.

Ms.Jung the ultimate shipper

Spoiler

Rd83sJnLY92aa2Dtjj8na58MFib6yvrnaEMurfJR

THIS!!! Firstly, can we please appreciate Ms. Jung. Like she’s really sincere to Yeon Seo, she’s like a mother to her. She was so excited for their marriage!!! And the wedding vows y’all the way they said WE BELIEVE IN OURSELVES damn like the undying love they have for each other is everything.

Evil Ru Na

Spoiler

CToQkGUifhg6K-4iFmk6VT_YMJ4LMC2kGaO-gdhK

 

Kim Dan looked so serious warning Ru Na!!
If they make Dan kill Ru Na I’ll be so mad, like, Dan is a goddamn angel he can’t commit such a sin!!! He’s not thinking at all. Why are they making him look so stupid? Death will come to Yeon Seo even if Ru Na dies, it is her destiny, it’s inevitable.

Written by: @gonelikewinter

 
Link to post
Share on other sites

How is choosing a bedsheet SO cute? 

 

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE. 

The thread seems to be slowing down that i almost can't find it on the first page. Everyone is having withdrawal symptoms already?

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, the scene of Dan approaching Ru Na as if he’s going to push her off the edge of the building has been troubling me. My wild guess is that he won’t end up killing her or maybe not yet. I have a feeling that the writer will use this scene to reveal who or what Ru Na really is. With Dan approaching her so closely, Ru Na doesn’t look scared at all. Instead, she gives the look as if she welcomes it. In the previous scene where Dan confronted her at the office, he said “You’re a human too. A human can make mistakes, regret them, then ask for forgiveness. I was hoping you would understand.” Later when Dan walks away from her, we hear the creepy whispers/voices around her again. I could be wrong, but I get the impression that the writer is suggesting that Ru Na isn’t human. If Dan does end up killing her, maybe it won't be considered "bad" if he killed someone who isn’t human or killed something that is evil. I know, pretty weird and random, but the writer resorting Dan to kill a human is troubling to me and killing Ru Na off without us ever finding out what's the deal with her would be disappointing. But who knows what the writer is thinking or planning for us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, taeunfighting said:

So, the scene of Dan approaching Ru Na as if he’s going to push her off the edge of the building has been troubling me. My wild guess is that he won’t end up killing her or maybe not yet. I have a feeling that the writer will use this scene to reveal who or what Ru Na really is. With Dan approaching her so closely, Ru Na doesn’t look scared at all. Instead, she gives the look as if she welcomes it. In the previous scene where Dan confronted her at the office, he said “You’re a human too. A human can make mistakes, regret them, then ask for forgiveness. I was hoping you would understand.” Later when Dan walks away from her, we hear the creepy whispers/voices around her again. I could be wrong, but I get the impression that the writer is suggesting that Ru Na isn’t human. If Dan does end up killing her, maybe it won't be considered "bad" if he killed someone who isn’t human or killed something that is evil. I know, pretty weird and random, but the writer resorting Dan to kill a human is troubling to me and killing Ru Na off without us ever finding out what's the deal with her would be disappointing. But who knows what the writer is thinking or planning for us.

I don't think he will kill her... Maybe KW will appear with the police and some sort of proof of her wrongdoings so far... Don't forget we have that man she hired too, he could attest her guilt...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

I don't think he will kill her... Maybe KW will appear with the police and some sort of proof of her wrongdoings so far... Don't forget we have that man she hired too, he could attest her guilt...

 

That is true and would be a much easier solution!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...