[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Off topic: Regulars @Ni Wen @jakey09 @immorethant are getting sad and moody with ALML withdrawal symptoms and has no mood to post anything already. :tears:

Project "PushThePages" is temporarily shelved. 

Oh yeah , your symptoms is severe, you tagging yourself :joy: & What to be sad about there always a lot of fish (oppa )  in the sea to watch :mrgreen: , to mend the heart :tounge_wink: isn’t @Sarang21

but what I know I am not regular :kiss_wink:

Me looking for my new oppa 

D0F44546-7A15-4C9C-996B-1F37F521F1D6.gif

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Nina would do Giselle, but now I think both will do.. It is a 2 act.. The first one finishes with her death, Yeon Seoo will do the first part and then will run to save Dan. Just like Giselle's death was made to save her love. And then Nina would do the second part. 

I think maybe YS will save Dan and die and return as an angel.

I was re-watching the eps and went to look up the story of Giselle.

https://northernballet.com/giselle/story

Compared to the original version, I like Dan's explanation that "The man must have a reason and he truly loved Giselle.

Maybe the first engagement was made against his will. That's probably why he ran away to the countryside.

He ended up in a strange place,  met a woman and fell in love with her.

He shouldn't fall in love with her, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't help but fall in love.

He probably made a decision to abandon everything and live there.

He didn't tell her earlier and he put it off for a day and another day as he was afraid that she'll leave if he told her the truth."

This must be how Dan feels as he is talking about himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjZEM5CV_vY

UH HUH.. thank you for your confirmation, MS :glasses:

5d220738bf687583967151.jpg?download

naughty Dan  , I know it for moment he Carry her & said :mrgreen: 

15625110641562510957.gif

They will be so close :tounge_wink: 

we need ramyeon final scene,for making babies :mrgreen:

12 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Are there any full video or eng sub of this interview?

Nope, i don't think so... but in this channel there's an interview before the start of the drama with the 4 leads... There are little segments subbed and it's all really funny!!

Re: JKW. I’d like to think that there would closure for his character as well. When Ni Na resigned, he reflected and seemed to regret how he had treated Ni Na because he was so focused on YS. So, he asked Ni Na to give him a chance to use her again. That he’ll put on a excellent version of Giselle. For YS. For Ni Na. For Fantasia. And for himself. I hope that he’ll succeed in showcasing Giselle and help Ni Na become a true prima ballerina alongside YS. Maybe his efforts could somehow be tied to his original mission of inspiring artists. If it’s too late to redeem himself as an angel, perhaps by finding a purpose on earth will give him peace in existing for the sake of Matil’s sacrifice for him.

Re: YS’ fate to die. Angel Hu told her that she was supposed to have died the night of the car accident, but Dan intervened and saved her when he heard her say that she wanted to live. If it had not been for the animals and people who pleaded for His mercy, Dan would have dissipated as punishment. What I find odd is shouldn’t Angel Hu have also mentioned that Dan wasn’t supposed to have saved her from the falling off the building? Didn’t Dan intervene in her would-be death there as well? Why didn’t the deity just end his mission then and punish him for good? After all, hasn’t He already given Dan a second chance? I’m fine with the story/writer progressing with YS’ fate to die, but to me, that is an inconsistency in the storyline. At this point though, I guess I just need to turn my brain off and just watch.

What was YS said at the end? My Heart can't take no more!! Give us a happy ending please, I can't be patient and accept the cruel reality if Writer-nim stab me in the heart by giving the sad ending.

Archived