[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Joke Around On Set In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Making Video

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Joke Around On Set In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Making Video

Jul 4, 2019
by Y. Shin

KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has revealed another behind-the-scenes video of Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L!

In the clip, Shin Hye Sun and L shoot a scene with Won Hee Jin. While rehearing their scene, L brings up the topic of acting with one’s eyes. Each actor tries to see if they can make their eyes (pupils) shake, but when Shin Hye Sun comments that L is doing it, the others insist that he didn’t. When L remarks that Shin Hye Sun is able to act with her eyes, she becomes shy and walks away from L and Won Hee Jin, who begin to tease her about being a “Beauty of Eye-Shaking.”

Later, L opens up the picnic basket he is holding and hands Shin Hye Sun water bottles and a mini-fan. Shin Hye Sun points out that he hasn’t given any of those items to Won Hee Jin, and he gasps as he holds out two of the fans for the older actress. When Won Hee Jin jokingly rejects him, he continues to hold out the fans for her, making her laugh.

Finally, the actors hug each other goodbye and leave the set.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336529wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-and-infinites-l-joke-around-on-set-in-angels-last-mission-love-making-video

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a SHS fan nor am I any actor's fan, even though I have some favourite ones; however, I am a drama fan. Personally, I think the writer has been doing a good job finishing the drama and I have to say that the events are exciting as everything nears the end. I wouldn't say the story is slow it's merely much more based on dialogue which really deepens and develops the OTP's relationship even further; moreover, I admire how the writer intertwines the ending with the beginning and the way the story is slowly coming full circle. So I love the last two episodes. Frankly, I'd say it's rather fast paced because I only use the non-OTP scenes, which are very short, to upload my live-recap and there is barely any time for me to do it.

CCX6WCm.jpg

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh , @Sarang21 , @triplem

I think he need to rethink turning to human :mrgreen::joy: he wouldn’t get rich with this drawing as a job :tounge_xd:

YS look like  his mom in the picture in the left hand :joy:

He can use the excuse of artistic freedom... and if all fails he can work as a model :joy:

28 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

He can use the excuse of artistic freedom... and if all fails he can work as a model :joy:

My point :joy: he need to start practicing :phew:

KW loaded with money , he may take the girl :joy:

5d1e25ac7d130431180515.gif?download

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Guys, we should trend on twitter on the last episode. Before the episode, when their party starts, until after the show. Updates will help trend. Should do something special. Please decide on the hashtag. 

Options:  

#GoodByeDanYeon

#ThankYouForYourHardWork 

#GoodbyeSooSun

#DaesangForHyeSun

#SooSunPleaseDate

With English there should be a Korean version. 

I’m tagging some of you to take initiative with others: @meechuttso @immorethant @mylovekge @iffy21 @Ni Wen @briseis

ME CHOOSE: #SooSunPleaseDate #DaesangForHyeSun

Regarding the lower ratings, viewership ratings has very little do with quality if it did then Healer, one of the most critically acclaimed kdramas the world over wouldn't have scored such low ratings in SK, the last season of Game of Thrones wouldn't be the most watched episodes in the history of television and the most successful movies at the box office would be the ones winning Academy Awards or Baeksang Awards. But that is not the reality we live in. Ratings are unpredictable because if they were predictable and based on some sort of logic then the writers and producers would make dramas according to that logic and there would be no show or movie with low viewership.

ALML's ratings have been in the single digits from the beginning and at the end of the day it doesn't really matter if it scores 8,7% or 6,7% - because it's almost the same. I looked back at the KBS dramas in that timeslot and with the exception of the last two which were procedurals and surprising successes, ALML is receiving quite good ratings for a KBS drama in that timeslot. To be honest, if I should make a guess why the ratings in SK are in the single digits I'd say it's because the Koreans are not really interested in or familiar with or used to the Judeo-Christian mythology and  they don't react well or are not really interested in a fantasy story about an angel as compared to stories featuring something which is more culturally closer to them like goblins, gumihos or ghosts.

VyHcGLW.png

Didn't want to come on the message boards till I had a chance to watch the Raw episode. I was expecting a *little* more of a dramatic ending to be honest. Also I thought in the preview that there were guests at the wedding? Maybe not lol it just seems in my mind that there were. Anyways so the ending...so Angel Dan was going to kill RuNa so she can't harm YS? I thought it would end with him kicking her off and her tumbling down. But no that would be too bad of him to do, right? I don't think he's ready to go to murdering lengths to be with YS...but if he does, that will definitely be a shocker! So no preview. I wonder if the Giselle performance will happen next episode or the very last episode. I really hope the writer can give us some good twists and turns esp during the performance. I want more ballet! Right now I really have no idea what could happen. I'll be back this weekend sometime after I catch up with subtitles. 

Happy Independence Day to any Americans on the thread! 

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Guys, we should trend on twitter on the last episode. Before the episode, when their party starts, until after the show. Updates will help trend. Should do something special. Please decide on the hashtag. 

Options:  

#GoodByeDanYeon

#ThankYouForYourHardWork 

#GoodbyeSooSun

#DaesangForHyeSun

#SooSunPleaseDate

With English there should be a Korean version. 

I’m tagging some of you to take initiative with others: @meechuttso @immorethant @mylovekge @iffy21 @Ni Wen @briseis

#DaesangforHyesun

#2019BestCoupleDanYeon 

#DanYeonLovePrevails

#OneInAMillionDanYeonCouple

#DanYeonCoupleRocks

#OneAndOnlyDanYeonCouple

#DanIsYeons

#DanBelongsToYeon

Just trying to find something to post :joy:

Archived