[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After he proposes to YS, Dan takes his empty reports, goes to the church and basically does the equivalent of mic drop and throws them carelessly on the altar, it looks like he is throwing them straight to the deity's face and tells the deity that he can't accept YS's fate. And then he returns to YS and tells her the truth that he wasn't able to become an angel but YS is so perfect and accepting. And then they kiss. And it fades away so they totally slept together again :wub:

Spoiler

mUNStZE.jpgpvZwRY5.jpgNqhtDiV.jpg

NBKqpCM.jpgduuDS1z.jpgnWWDt32.jpg

Ok. Now I am mad at Sunbae Hu again. He's fighting with Dan using his Angel strength.

Angel logic....why be human? When you can die? 

I suppose if you can find a purpose to live and love, one would.choose to be human too.

They are shopping for their future home, of course Hoo tries to tell them that they don't suit in various transformations, I love how cute and shy they were when they were choosing new bed blankets. Dan is so angry at Hoo that he actually attacks him and YS finds them and asks Hoo to offciate their wedding but he refuses

HXgWua6.jpgBzlI9bc.jpggC6s44Q.jpg

Spoiler

L2keRzu.jpgs2LHsUj.jpgUzafW1a.jpg

Big reveals for YS, now she really knows everything - JKW unwittingly reveals the truth about the sacrifice and Dan beocming human, and she connects the dots when she asked Dan about a way for him to become a human and how he asked her whether she didn'T have to die while playing Giselle. Then she runs to Hoo, asking for a way to save Da, and he reveals the truth about it's her fault because she wanted to live that night and the bridge and how Dan saved her. And that there is no way how to save Dan and YS says that she will save him no matter what

HrdV4xT.jpgowrGduK.jpg

OMG! They are writing their plans for their future -they are planning children. This is so heartbreaking. Then it's to the columbarium so Dan can meet and greet his in-laws. They want to kill me - outside Dan makes YS to promise him that when he disappears that she will live strongly and happily but YS makes him make the same promises if she dies. Why are they so tragic?

TvWXRG2.jpgM5wkQF8.jpgfsUG2n5.jpg

Spoiler

zsdHeQd.jpglLzPU7E.jpgm85VFSX.jpg

I love their fighting spirit!

It may be futilely fighting against fate but they will give all their heart and soul to make their final moments joyful.

I always thought one of the purest love would be two individuals who love each other unconditionally ....

PS....I am.waiting for the shoe to drop aka the pain to  begin. Wedding scene now...

What can I say. They are simply perfect. The wedding of the year - small, intimate private :wub: ( but the deity burned the promises they write for each other) - each their scene is so bittersweet

L8v65VY.jpg4fAhAWN.jpgGkRKced.jpg

Spoiler

HkoWZna.jpg8TT2bGY.jpgthzR2IW.jpgq4FDuwu.jpgHkoWZna.jpg

No preview!!  Cynical me thinks that they have not yet filmed the last two episodes...

PS... I am sobbing at the last scene.

Looks as if Dan will do something really unangel-like to get rid of Ru Na...

And at the same time, YS is at the church.

Would really appreciate if someone could translate what they both said (in sync) at the church at different times.

Ok THANKS TO ALL THE RECAPPERS!! BTW WHAT THE f*** WRITERNIM? It was a great episode but i could only understand that they will both die for each other so here we have a great problem... and OBV no preview :ph34r:

They truly are one of the most epic, badass OTPs ever - the morning after their wedding Dan says goodbye to YS and it is really a farewell because he is ready to kill RuNa so YS is on longer in danger - basically he wants to root out the evil root and stem because she is the one behind everything. There are alternating shots at Dan and YS in the church - YS is basically challenging the deity and tells him she is ready to anything and sacrifice anything in order to protect Dan while Dan says he is ready to do anything, to kill anyone in order to protect YS. The end of episode. Seriously, why are they so awesome and tragic and so damn star-crossed?!

svBiLPr.jpg

Spoiler

Sr2v1Q4.jpgLUFnzOY.jpg3JIGhst.jpgtDWOlOs.jpg

kQ3Eq94.jpgM5dkpjs.jpg

Spoiler

771UzA5.jpgnzCE3YD.jpgXZC64NZ.jpgrp1y6Js.jpg

Archived