[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another theory: Ru Na will have a final plot... She will harm YS on stage but before she'll succeed Dan will die to save YS! It's YS voice the scream in preview! Then in ep 16 Dan will return after a time jump!

i thought runa character is minor role for evil deeds....but it look like she play a major role at the end of the story:cry:

the dance between dan and yeonseo so lovely ...i would having withdrawal symptoms from this drama and would miss this couple so much.:heart:

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

Preview is out!

Thank you, @Mattsuj and @libra22

Translated.

LYS: Don't say the word 'the end'. Nothing is finished yet.

JGW: Miracle, you know... it could be possible too?

Dan: Can you not do it for me?
           I have yet to see you even once formally on stage.
           Your running, spinning, laughing and crying on stage, I want to see.

LYS: Watch carefully. I will be dancing for you.

Runa: At first (originally) it was you... [???her last words not clear]

Dan: What do you mean by that?

Runa: Now's the moment. Your chance to kill me!

LYS: (unintelligible...) Dan, No!..(voice of weeping)

Transcribed for @immorethant and other students of 한글

Spoiler

LYS: 끝이라는말 하지마. 아직 아무것도 않끝났어

JGW: 기적이라는게... 아마 있을수도있잖아

Dan: 날(나를)위해서 해주면 안되?
     니무대 정식으로 본거 한번도 없잖아
     니가 무대에서 뛰고, 돌고, 웃고 우는거 보고싶어

LYS: 잘봐. 널(너를) 위해서 출게

Runa: 원래는 너였는데??? [her words not clear]

Dan: 그게 뭔소리야?

Runa: 지금이야. 날죽일 기회

LYS: (unintelligible...) 단아안돼!..(voice of weeping)

Wow! As I stated earlier,

Here, in the midst of cold and cruel reality, to touch their hearts dreaming of (such) fantastic love, 'Only(Dan) One Miracle' is granted.

This is the 'cold and cruel reality' that is imposed on the love of Dan and Yeon-Seo.

But now after this preview, for me it is abundantly clear what must happen. Major spoiler!! :crazy::phew::sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Ru-Na is none other than Satan or the Devil or his/her Minion, or a Demon!!

This is none other than the temptation of Dan, the Angel. If he somehow passes, there will be a miracle granted. But he must not fail - killing Ru-Na would be the failure, because as the Angel, Dan needs to trust in God's sovereignty and his power (including power to resurrect the dead) above all else. Yeon-Seo can die, too, but she laying down her life for Dan would be something that is of less grave consequences, I think, and is expected. She, as the frail human, can be forgiven and brought back (as she was before many times). It is Dan's test upon which the happiness and eternal security of this Dan-Yeon couple depends! :ph34r:

:naughty::heartbreak::innocent::scream::skull::bawling::grimace::heart::innocent::kiss_wink::innocent::expressionless:(words & image fail)

On 7/8/2019 at 1:12 PM, briseis said:

The complete OST will be released on July 10

Msource: naver

Ow. This picture is just too sweet. Cant believe seeing the way they're holding hand.. they're seriously in love.. Fighting danyeon!! 

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Reveal hidden contents

LYS: 끝이라는말 하지마. 아직 아무것도 않끝났어

JGW: 기적이라는게... 아마 있을수도있잖아

Dan: 날(나를)위해서 해주면 안되?
     니무대 정식으로 본거 한번도 없잖아
     니가 무대에서 뛰고, 돌고, 웃고 우는거 보고싶어

LYS: 잘봐. 널(너를) 위해서 출게

Runa: 원래는 너였는데??? [her words not clear]

Dan: 그게 뭔소리야?

Runa: 지금이야. 날죽일 기회

LYS: (unintelligible...) 단아안돼!..(voice of weeping)

Wow! As I stated earlier,

This is the 'cold and cruel reality' that is imposed on the love of Dan and Yeon-Seo.

But now after this preview, for me it is abundantly clear what must happen. Major spoiler!! :crazy::phew::sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Ru-Na is none other than Satan or the Devil or his/her Minion, or a Demon!!

This is none other than the temptation of Dan, the Angel. If he somehow passes, there will be a miracle granted. But he must not fail - killing Ru-Na would be the failure, because as the Angel, Dan needs to trust in God's sovereignty and his power (including power to resurrect the dead) above all else. Yeon-Seo can die, too, but she laying down her life for Dan would be something that is of less grave consequences, I think, and is expected. She, as the frail human, can be forgiven and brought back (as she was before many times). It is Dan's test upon which the happiness and eternal security of this Dan-Yeon couple depends! :ph34r:

@meechuttso - Thanks for the translation and agree with your spoiler as Dan has to resist the temptation of the devil. In the end, for me this was a major test for Dan which he will pass with the love of YS. But saying that doesn't mean that I am not nervous as hell and will properly have to prepare tissues...:sweat::dissapointed_relieved:

FYI, did our sweet DAN get a hair cut?  :wub:

I recently binged this show. The last two episodes leading to the climax have hit the right notes for me. Few things I loved from the past two episodes :

• One of my favorite scene was that of  Yeon Seo breaking down in tears inside the photo booth, revealing her fears of losing Dan. I love this Yeon Seo, who can just cry her heart out to Dan, in his arms. She has come a long way from burying her feelings and fears behind her Pride, giving no one an insight to her. She hated being weak and giving anyone that kind of power over her. But now, being transparent in front of Dan has not only made their relationship stronger but has also given her the strength to face consequences with determination. No one but Dan can pacify her in situations like because it’s alright and he is her angel. He has always been like that infusing positivity and hope in her - right from the times he helped her get back on her feet to the time she auditioned nervously for Giselle. It is this hope she is holding on to with everything she has and expecting their deadly fates to change. 
  • It was surprising to see Dan almost in blows with Kang Woo. The situation has taken a toll on him, and his patience is running out. Dan has been cautious from the time he started falling in love with Yeon Seo, so as to not hurt her. He had to break her heart in past to save her from the bigger pain of losing yet another person she loved. When he deciding to come back to her and stay by her side no matter what, he was determined to protect her and her feelings, and make her happy. No more tears or sadness. And yet, she was in tears again, because of the fear of losing him.  Understandably, he could not take that any more.
  • One of the most passionate scenes of the series has to be their kiss in the rain. Everyone loves kissing in the rain scenes.:P I loved how the momentary relief of their prayers being answered, lead them to believe that they could finally be with each other, culminated in them kissing passionately in the rain. I also loved their moment of bliss in the bed, where they felt the miracle that happened to them - love. The most precious gift in their short tragic life. 
  • There was a silent moment between Dan and Yeon Seo, when Yeon seo was on the stage for her rehearsal and only Dan is her audience. Another favorite moment. They described each other perfectly - Dan knows she is stubborn, she will hang on to him to the edge of the world. Yeon Soo knows Dan is an Idiot - that he will stand as shield between her and anything that poses a danger to her...anything that hurts her or makes her cry.  From that point on, there was no looking back for Dan… he was going to go all the way now with Yeon Seo. He might have put himself in Yeon Seo’s shoes and felt the eventuality of her fate, just like she had been feeling of him all along. A realization dawns upon him, that even if it is for a day, every moment with her is precious. Isn’t it worth it they are in an indestructible union with each other even if it is for a few days? Where is the question of regret? 
  • His emotional proposal was heartening and so honest. He loved her, he loved her so much. But it had always been his regret that he could never act upon his feelings. Now to make up for that he was going to do everything that he could, including proposing her multiple times. And Yeon Seo - my fearless girl - challenging God, that she is going to see the end to it… and nothing can stop her from doing what their heart wishes. In fact, she is determined to change Dan’s fate, as he had done a couple of months before. So what if it becomes difficult for her to hold him, she ain’t going to give up, and keep trying until she can hold him. 
  • I think this is the first time Dan confessed a worry regarding him to Yeon Seo by himself, the fact that he might never become a human, rather than Yeon Seo figuring out herself. That’s a massive growth. Though this rebel in Dan scares me a lot. But it’s not surprising. As long as it was only his life at stake, he was being patient in his attempts to convince the Deity. But now it’s not only his life on the line, but Yeon Seo’s too - not as answer to his life, but as an eventuality in itself. This is something he cannot just let pass doing nothing. 
  • I love their new determination to fight their fates. This is something that has rubbed on to someone so cautious like Dan due to the relentless persistence of Yeon Seo. So they smile under the cloud of uncertainty, plan their wedding, write their wedding vows, plan kids in between….and even make a promise that whoever is left behind should be happy *sniff*
  • The strength in their determination was personified in their beautiful marriage sequence, where clearly the world around them was in chaos, but they were too lost in each other to be rattled by it.
  • Their wedding vows perfectly summarized their journey since childhood. They were each other’s first - friends and lovers - and will be each other’s last. Fate brought them together again. A fate so strong - that made Dan reappear in front of Yeon Seo, to fulfill his promise of being with her when he became an adult. Unknown to each other, their history was bringing everything to a full circle. As children, Yeon Seo rescued Seong Woo and gave him a purpose...a hope to live again while Seong Woo made a confused Yeon Soo realize the value of her art - that her dance could touch people lives and make a change. In their short tragic life, when they met again Dan rescued her by giving her a new lease of life. It was her fate to die. He changed her fate. It was destiny to meet her again when she has lost every thing and was devoid of hope. He became that hope to her which she was once to him. But who knows what destiny has in store for them in future. So rather than relying destiny they are relying on each other.

Of course, there are a couple of things which is confusing. It was indicated a lot of time that the Deity might have had a plan behind Dan meeting Yeon Seo again. However, if their destiny was to die/dissipate irrespective of anything...what could have been the motive of the Deity? Why send Dan for this ‘mission’ when she was always supposed to killed by the ‘evil’? 

All said and done, i really wish Dan does not kill the evil. I sort of sure he won’t. Because he would not want Yeon Seo to live a life without him with the burden of a relative’s murder by his hand. That will never be something he would intend while parting. Here’s keeping fingers cross for a happy resolution to everything.

5 minutes ago, debolina said:

I recently binged this show. The last two episodes leading to the climax have hit the right notes for me. Few things I loved from the past two episodes :

• One of my favorite scene was that of  Yeon Seo breaking down in tears inside the photo booth, revealing her fears of losing Dan. I love this Yeon Seo, who can just cry her heart out to Dan, in his arms. She has come a long way from burying her feelings and fears behind her Pride, giving no one an insight to her. She hated being weak and giving anyone that kind of power over her. But now, being transparent in front of Dan has not only made their relationship stronger but has also given her the strength to face consequences with determination. No one but Dan can pacify her in situations like because it’s alright and he is her angel. He has always been like that infusing positivity and hope in her - right from the times he helped her get back on her feet to the time she auditioned nervously for Giselle. It is this hope she is holding on to with everything she has and expecting their deadly fates to change. 
  • It was surprising to see Dan almost in blows with Kang Woo. The situation has taken a toll on him, and his patience is running out. Dan has been cautious from the time he started falling in love with Yeon Seo, so as to not hurt her. He had to break her heart in past to save her from the bigger pain of losing yet another person she loved. When he deciding to come back to her and stay by her side no matter what, he was determined to protect her and her feelings, and make her happy. No more tears or sadness. And yet, she was in tears again, because of the fear of losing him.  Understandably, he could not take that any more.
  • One of the most passionate scenes of the series has to be their kiss in the rain. Everyone loves kissing in the rain scenes.:P I loved how the momentary relief of their prayers being answered, lead them to believe that they could finally be with each other, culminated in them kissing passionately in the rain. I also loved their moment of bliss in the bed, where they felt the miracle that happened to them - love. The most precious gift in their short tragic life. 
  • There was a silent moment between Dan and Yeon Seo, when Yeon seo was on the stage for her rehearsal and only Dan is her audience. Another favorite moment. They described each other perfectly - Dan knows she is stubborn, she will hang on to him to the edge of the world. Yeon Soo knows Dan is an Idiot - that he will stand as shield between her and anything that poses a danger to her...anything that hurts her or makes her cry.  From that point on, there was no looking back for Dan… he was going to go all the way now with Yeon Seo. He might have put himself in Yeon Seo’s shoes and felt the eventuality of her fate, just like she had been feeling of him all along. A realization dawns upon him, that even if it is for a day, every moment with her is precious. Isn’t it worth it they are in an indestructible union with each other even if it is for a few days? Where is the question of regret? 
  • His emotional proposal was heartening and so honest. He loved her, he loved her so much. But it had always been his regret that he could never act upon his feelings. Now to make up for that he was going to do everything that he could, including proposing her multiple times. And Yeon Seo - my fearless girl - challenging God, that she is going to see the end to it… and nothing can stop her from doing what their heart wishes. In fact, she is determined to change Dan’s fate, as he had done a couple of months before. So what if it becomes difficult for her to hold him, she ain’t going to give up, and keep trying until she can hold him. 
  • I think this is the first time Dan confessed a worry regarding him to Yeon Seo by himself, the fact that he might never become a human, rather than Yeon Seo figuring out herself. That’s a massive growth. Though this rebel in Dan scares me a lot. But it’s not surprising. As long as it was only his life at stake, he was being patient in his attempts to convince the Deity. But now it’s not only his life on the line, but Yeon Seo’s too - not as answer to his life, but as an eventuality in itself. This is something he cannot just let pass doing nothing. 
  • I love their new determination to fight their fates. This is something that has rubbed on to someone so cautious like Dan due to the relentless persistence of Yeon Seo. So they smile under the cloud of uncertainty, plan their wedding, write their wedding vows, plan kids in between….and even make a promise that whoever is left behind should be happy *sniff*
  • The strength in their determination was personified in their beautiful marriage sequence, where clearly the world around them was in chaos, but they were too lost in each other to be rattled by it.
  • Their wedding vows perfectly summarized their journey since childhood. They were each other’s first - friends and lovers - and will be each other’s last. Fate brought them together again. A fate so strong - that made Dan reappear in front of Yeon Seo, to fulfill his promise of being with her when he became an adult. Unknown to each other, their history was bringing everything to a full circle. As children, Yeon Seo rescued Seong Woo and gave him a purpose...a hope to live again while Seong Woo made a confused Yeon Soo realize the value of her art - that her dance could touch people lives and make a change. In their short tragic life, when they met again Dan rescued her by giving her a new lease of life. It was her fate to die. He changed her fate. It was destiny to meet her again when she has lost every thing and was devoid of hope. He became that hope to her which she was once to him. But who knows what destiny has in store for them in future. So rather than relying destiny they are relying on each other.

Of course, there are a couple of things which is confusing. It was indicated a lot of time that the Deity might have had a plan behind Dan meeting Yeon Seo again. However, if their destiny was to die/dissipate irrespective of anything...what could have been the motive of the Deity? Why send Dan for this ‘mission’ when she was always supposed to killed by the ‘evil’? 

All said and done, i really wish Dan does not kill the evil. I sort of sure he won’t. Because he would not want Yeon Seo to live a life without him with the burden of a relative’s murder by his hand. That will never be something he would intend while parting. Here’s keeping fingers cross for a happy resolution to everything.

well said:thumbsup:

Thank you for the preview.

Good to see Dan had not yet 'killed' RuNa.

Like a previous post mentioned. Maybe this drama could have been named 'Last Temptation of Dan'

Looks like Giselle will go on.

YS will dance.

BTW, did anyone see NiNa?

Archived