[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s last week I need to know Dan top secret :naughty:from the first episode Dan keep wearing the same white pants :mrgreen:

15625986731562598660.gif

Just how he manage to keep it white :smirk:

376D4391-A577-4C8C-AEED-AF223D378591.gif

Sorry but his mission should be how to keep your pants white 16 episodes :phew: no stain can come near it :tounge_xd::w00t:

Just need to get this out of my chest. Where in the world is RuNa's henchmen Joon Soo now? Isn't KD managed to catch him and even tied him on the pole just like what he did to YS? Does he loose him? Since butler Jung said RuNa is still free because the police can't find the connection between all the incidents to RuNa. And that connection is Joon Soo.. So where is Joon Soo?.. If they have Joon Soo to acquaint RuNa then KD don't have to get his hand dirty in order to protect YS.. 

Now that we are getting to the end of this series :(, I have a burning question as well:

Where did Dan get all his nice cool outfits?  His first suit for the interview was provided by Angel Hoo, but after he started working for YS?  Did he get an allowance from the diety?  Cash or credit?  If YS is paying him a salary, it must be lots because in just a few months he has acquired some really nice shirts, pants and jeans (mostly white), jackets, shoes and sneakers; not to mention several expensive watches as accessories!  Curious mind wants to know :D:D:D 

21 minutes ago, travelling thru said:

Now that we are getting to the end of this series :(, I have a burning question as well:

Where did Dan get all his nice cool outfits?  His first suit for the interview was provided by Angel Hoo, but after he started working for YS?  Did he get an allowance from the diety?  Cash or credit?  If YS is paying him a salary, it must be lots because in just a few months he has acquired some really nice shirts, pants and jeans (mostly white), jackets, shoes and sneakers; not to mention several expensive watches as accessories!  Curious mind wants to know :D:D:D 

Me too.. I was wondering too.. All of his outfits are damn good.. I bet he must get salary from YS via Chief Jung.. But still with those nice clothes & pants, shoes, watch within less then 3 months time period.... Just how much does YS paid him monthly.. :)

All these questions about the teaser.. 

Could it be that Ru Na's  mission (as an evil minion) was Dan? This is getting very interesting. I hope they tie up all lose ends in the last  2 episodes. 

Archived