[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

So that was before....now she sees him as a Namja....I am convinced of that

You do realize, Nymeria ... the BTS (of until episode 8/9) we are watching happened before the conference interviews? :lol:

What LDW said during VLive ... they had shot until episode 8? 

I’m curious to know when the second kiss took place. Will know by it’s BTS. :tears:

The gif when she calls Myung Soo a kid.. Look at LDG's face.. Does he know something we don't? :phew:

I wouldn't bother because of this.. In DOTS BTS Hye Kyo also says to Joong Ki that he is such a baby. Look where they are now

16 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

You do realize, Nymeria ... the BTS (of until episode 8/9) we are watching happened before the conference interviews? :lol:

What LDW said during VLive ... they had shot until episode 8? 

I’m curious to know when the second kiss took place. Will know by it’s BTS. :tears:

I know two people flirting when I see them....so they were halfway there then....right now matters more

6 minutes ago, LannaSS said:

The gif when she calls Myung Soo a kid.. Look at LDG's face.. Does he know something we don't? :phew:

I wouldn't bother because of this.. In DOTS BTS Hye Kyo also says to Joong Ki that he is such a baby. Look where they are now

I hope that’s true. But what did Myung Soo say in return? That part wasn’t translated. Can somebody translate it. 

21 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I know two people flirting when I see them....so they were halfway there then....right now matters more

Well, there’s no denying about flirting.

But then she calls him that. 

Then, this: 

ezgif-1-4d081ef3ca46.gif

Why is there so much confusion?

33 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I hope that’s true. But what did Myung Soo say in return? That part wasn’t translated. Can somebody translate it. 

He said she's always like that calling me kid.

The other part LDG was talking and captions said So handsome

Y'all made this thread a hot topic on a Saturday night/Sunday morning with all your perversion. And it's a show about angels! :P

Note: I don't think anyone is being perverted and if they are, count me in. I'm all for dirty thoughts about pure innocent angels named Dan/L. :D

Regarding the poll - Just a thought popped into my mind. 

I hope Kim Dan’s alive. You know why? Because otherwise it will be a very unfair death! The kid was already being abused! Like Kim Dan said, how can God be that unfair with an innocent kid? I might find flaws with the writer otherwise. 

So far there hasn’t been a good reason for his death. It's simply unfair and sad. 

Also. I felt something was off when Grannies were narrating. They seemed confused. If a person died in a village, shouldn’t there be a grave with or without a body? Within the community? 

Also, it’s weird nobody found Dan’s body. It’s a fishing area. Somebody could have come across at least. 

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Regarding the poll - Just a thought popped into my mind. 

I hope Kim Dan’s alive. You know why? Because otherwise it will be a very unfair death! The kid was already being abused! Like Kim Dan said, how can God be that unfair with an innocent kid? I might find flaws with the writer otherwise. 

So far there hasn’t been a good reason for his death. It's simply unfair and sad. 

Also. I felt something was off when Grannies were narrating. They seemed confused. If a person died in a village, shouldn’t there be a grave with or without a body? Within the community? 

Also, it’s weird nobody found Dan’s body. It’s a fishing area. Somebody could have come across at least. 

Maybe God took Dan's body from the sea and brought it in heaven to make him an angel. This drama has strange theories about the Christianity so it's possible that Dan could become human after all.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334042wpp/4-reasons-why-rain-is-important-in-shin-hye-sun-and-ls-relationship-in-angels-last-mission-love

4 Reasons Why Rain Is Important In Shin Hye Sun And L’s Relationship In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Rain always seems to exist in Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE member L’s relationship in KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

In the drama, ballerina Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun) and angel Dan (played by L) tell a love story about comfort and healing. Their romance has mesmerized viewers and tugs at their fantasies and emotions.

The biggest link between their past and present is rain. It has always rained during fateful moments between these two characters. Continue reading to find out about the important role rain has played in tying Lee Yeon Seo and Dan together.

The beginning

Lee Yeon Seo and Dan both have hidden pasts, and they had a special first meeting that happened when they were both children. Lee Yeon Seo was lured outside due to the rain that sounded like music and was able to save Dan, who looked as if he was about to fall into the ocean. Their fate began on this rainy day.

Tragic death of young Dan and rain

The death of young Dan and his father’s abuse are also linked to rain. Dan’s dad beat him on days when it rained. The young boy finally ran away from his dad’s abuse and died after falling off a cliff. It also rained on the day of Dan’s unfortunate death.

Angels-Last-Mission-Love11.jpg

Dan’s wings that sprout when it rains

Dan became an angel after he died. While carrying out his mission on Earth, he meddled in Lee Yeon Seo’s life. He transformed into a human’s body to find the love of her life, but his secret was that wings sprouted from his body when rain touched him. Viewers speculated that this happened because rain is his link to Lee Yeon Seo.

Wings that saved Lee Yeon Seo’s life and rain

At the end of episode 10, rain played an integral part in saving Lee Yeon Seo’s life. Thanks to the rain, Dan’s wings appeared and he was able to fly quickly to save her. During this process, his wings and appearance as an angel were revealed to Lee Yeon Seo.

Rain has always appeared in Lee Yeon Seo and Dan’s relationship and has strengthened their bond. Why does rain connect them together? Find out when “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST.

Archived